Please Unrefresh Kim!

Kim was better the old way. She’s worthless, now! Her skills have been nerfed, and she keeps dying in her front position! I’d like her to be restored to the way she was, please.

6 Likes

“Unfresh” is an over exaggerated statement, as she’ll lose the stats (albeit very low) and the damage buffed from this refresh.

What she needs is a proper stat increase, her old utilities, and a more useful purple skill.

27 Likes

That would work better.

Un-Punch
I do not think they will undo it, rather buff her again.

7 Likes

#BringBackTheOldKim!

1 Like

Uh, no.

She was worse then than she is now.

She needs a buff. A proper one.

2 Likes

Not surprising congrats Kim fan girls and boys you refreshed a worthless hero should have been anger or oogie

3 Likes

That’s a weird take, considering they could have ruined either of them instead. And when that happens someday, would it be appropriate for us to say “good job Oogie fanboy, you refreshed a worthless hero”? Probably not.

1 Like

If I don’t see a good potential in Kim, I will regret my life decisions because of her.

Do not unrefresh Kim!

Kim now has insane damage, now all she needs are skill buffs (except her green and maybe her blue)

1 Like

Please unrefresh Kim! Insane damage? Seriously? And insane damage (as if!) is all you need from her?

#BringBackTheOldKim

1 Like

She isn’t worthless. She isn’t meant to be good at 1vs1. She’s not a tank. She’s intended to work with a team. We made a lot of changes to her kit so you can’t keep using her in the same lineups and expect better results.

I challenge you to try her out in different teams and see what you can find.
Here’s a place to start:

16 Likes

Miguel disk? You serious?

Also Kim(Jo)+Barbossa(Ti) :joy_cat: OBVIOUS. Try something else without him.

8 Likes

She is the most front mid-line ally, she is more in front than Slinky, Gerald and Hades which are tanks.

She has less HP than Jumba and Amelia which are older.

If you don’t want to return stun/heal… PLEASE AT LEAST INCREASE HER’S HP, IT’S LOW.

3 Likes

Could increase every old hero’s (pre-April 2020) HP by 50% and no one would even notice a difference… They all have it THAT low. Even those with Red Skills.

And, yes, Kim technically is a pre-April 2020 hero. Because she has May 2019 stats, or at best July.

This isn’t just a Kim issue, but the problem with this is that ‘trying out different teams’ isn’t something that most of us can do. We’ve got a set of heroes we’ve chosen to work on, and that’s it. Most of our heroes are Purple.

There may be a really great combo using a completely different set of heroes to before, but what’s the point if we’re unable to discover or use it? :stuck_out_tongue:

A solution of “she works great with X, Y and Z new heroes” isn’t a solution if we then have to choose to spend resources on them that we wouldn’t have before - and we’re certainly not going to spend resources on the off-chance of discovering a good team

15 Likes

That’s why I said we need Trials refresh (partial) ASAP and a 4th (and potentially 5th) Team Trial.
Heroes and Villains, I say it. Or even just Villains, enough.

Reasoning: There are 4 unique bits for each rank and 2 used for just one badge (used by all characters, but costing less than 6k stamina without double drops).

If we got all 4 unique bits in Trials, one could just get most characters to current rank-3. R17 badges were added in preparation for Y0.

1 Like

You’re telling me PB refreshed an existing hero, who people already had in their teams, and intentionally changed her role in combat? That’s a load of nonsense, what were you all thinking?

6 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply, Polaris.

Why are there so many complaints about this Kim refresh?
We have to practice again and again, pay much money to level up a hero and it takes much time to build an effective team (with at least 3 different lineups with different heroes).
It is something that those who just copy other’s lineups can not understand.
And after a bad refresh we have to do it from the beginning.
Why does dev team not admit the refresh failure and make things right?

3 Likes

Its not a failure, people just don’t like the new way to use Kim
Tons of people used her for the stun and team heal, and that has been removed
I think there is some potential, but I would not mind seeing it come back

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney