Please Unrefresh Kim!

rubbish utter rubbish tell you what give me old kim let rest of server use new kim

Guys… what did I say in the other location with the same argument. Oh yeah let me quote it.

2 Likes

:+1: We cannot see what the refresh will be like before it comes out…

But we can change it… like what we did to Madam.

1 Like

This refresh is awful plain and simple

1 Like

its not got potential read whats been nerfed properly

Thinking you would say the opposite

What makes you say that lol!!!

Leave him be. He’s just trying to patronize me :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, the I think I made the right choice to you know, not respond

Ok so i stick by what I said the winners of arena and coli both used kim. And won arena and coli. So say it was against poor built teams is v v disrespectful to the players who made s1 division 1. Including myself who has also used kim multiple times in coli and arena foe her slow. To help quick kill a line or drag out for extra points. So by saying what you are saying is saying the standard of s1 is poor.

No. You actually did not make the right choice. No need to get involved if you do not have to.

Kim was a somewhat different proposition to usual last season due to the Study effect rule - that can be achieved with Barbossa and other Study heroes, but that’s then at least 2 hero slots filled and less space for other meta heroes. Kim teams aren’t usually as successful because of this.

I don’t think the refresh was a total failure, but neither did it achieve what people expected (which seems to have been pretty much a good stat buff leaving most of her kit as it was). She will definitely be very strong in certain teams, but has lost of few of the reasons people were using her, and will need some good Support.

5 Likes

For being rude to others while sharing your opinion. You do not need to be rude to someone else while making your argument.

3 Likes

not to mention study comes around a fair bit meant she was reguarly useful on coli arena

In the end, the question of whether or not PerBlue should return Kim Possible’s old skillset or make Kim Possible’s current skill set better is probably something most people here have different opinions on, but I imagine that at this point a hybrid version of the two skillset might be the best or return to the old skillset, but with new and improved stats.

So the 3 possible options would be:
1: Go with her current skillset and increase her HP and her defensive stats in terms of Disables.
2: Hybrid with Kim Possible getting back her Team Heal along with maybe the stun or slow.
3: Return to her original skillset and enhance her Support abilities instead of her Damage abilities.

Just to do a quick poll, which one of the 3 suggested options would you like the most?:

• 1: Enhance current
  • 2: Hybrid
  • 3: Enhance original

0 voters

Thought this way we could see what people would like for Kim Possible :-).

9 Likes

I just want old kim if they boost her hp damage fine but I liked her as is was she a damage hero no more like a control heal kinda hero. But i liked her now I think useless

TBH, this may be what PB thinks a “refresh” is. Since refresh means changing major parts, we should’ve asked them to “enhance” her.

4 Likes

lol if it was me numi he’d of reported the post lol

I think to them a refresh mainly changes core stats, like damage of skills and SP

As previously stated, I want Kim’s stun and team heal to return, that is all I want to resume using her.
Keep all the other changes, but restore those two.

Pre-refresh state:

I committed serious amounts of resources into upgrading Kimmie because I believed she would be beneficial long term.
All of that was wasted because her refresh changed what I needed her for.
So at the moment, Kim has been sent to the bench to keep it warm, as I have no use for the new version of her skillset.

As a related issue, I’m also refusing to use other KP characters when they are added, for fear a similar refresh may happen to them.
Once burned, twice shy.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney