Please Unrefresh Kim!

Yes, I meant this, Polaris saying that PB will increase Kim’s HP and change energy gain to evasion buff in her’s battle badge.

Would be an improvement yeah, and I suppose the thing in the end here you found in the data? :-).

Coming to think about it PerBlue improving Kim Possible’s HP would likely improve the Player Satisfaction some, which would benefit PerBlue as well as players would be less likely to boycott or leave the game.

1 Like

Not me, but from data, yes.

I’ll try to be calm and civil as possible:

I think the issues with the refresh can be summarized in 4 words. Minor Buff, Major Steal. Yes, Kim has gain some more damage potential in her skill set, but you ultimately removed utilities that made her more useful. This makes her just as bad as she was before her refresh. The stat buffs are also incredibly poor in comparison to previous refreshes, so this hits a new low. A frighteningly new low, considering all other problems with the game. That is why we call her worthless.

So my proposal of fixing this problem is this:

Seems simple, right? Purple skill should be like EVE’s and Mushu’s, just with Studied enemies. Everyone will enjoy this change.

Thank you, and have a good day. :slight_smile:

Edit: @Polaris, I have hopes you see this! Really appreciate if this was implemented! :wink:

7 Likes

This refresh is worse than we thought🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

Exactly everyone feels the same way

2 Likes

@Polaris anything will change?
Mim was fixed immediately…

3 Likes

How immediately? Just a few hours? (I’ve only been playing for about a month)

No that, refresh was on 9th and she was fixed on 12th, but the news about fixing her was earlier.
While for Kim all we got from Polaris, test her.

We did, we know she still is bad, and no response…

4 Likes

Ok I find that weird.

agree having this argument on another post but they still say kim needed a refresh rolls eyes

shes worse now suggest you read her skills properly as to what she’s lost

Agree completely

couldn’t make anger and oogie much worse tbh lol

@Thedarklord can you write your responses in a single post? :thinking:

7 Likes

ive tried her shes awful

agree with this to

Double-posting (or triple-posting and the like) should be refrained from.

Also this is a much better topic to post our Kim refresh opinions

Kim did need a refresh. Her stats were too low, she had no evasion. It’s not like we could see what the refresh would be like.

5 Likes

also this is extremely unrealistic you quite often need a team of angel to help combat overpowered wasabis. So then you are unlikely to use her there tbh

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney