Please Unrefresh Kim!

Yes, Kim was one of my best.

The stun is more significant then I would have thought, when I went searching for someone with an active white team stun, I didn’t find anyone to replace Kim as a team wide stunner.

Yes, I know Hiro has it, but I don’t use him and let’s not open that can of worms again please. Stay on topic please, don’t derail it into an Hiro advocacy thread.

1 Like

If such a nerf were to happen in Japan, there would certainly be refund issues, but since PerBlue is an American company and DH is also an American game, wouldn’t that be a problem? I have my doubts about this corporate stance.

How much stamina would this have cost me?
And what is the dollar value of that stamina?

The only thing I can remember is 1000 stamina bottles costs $15 in AUD.

As for Kim, to make her better, I feel such improvements needs to happen, then she should be fine for A LONG time, forever maybe.

A-must

• Return of team heal
  • Increasing Max HP by 30-50%
    • She is way too much in front with her HP
    • She still has less HP than older heroes: Jumba and Amelia for example
  • Evasion buff from Battle Badge
  • Better badges in future, not just Y0, armor negation, evasion and crit damage is needed

Should happen

• Return of stun
  • Return of AOE dart effect
  • Add to purple skill 2nd effect: Kim deals 100% damage to studied enemies (someone here suggested this, and it’s a great idea)

This should satisfy most/all players, as for now almost nobody is happy.
Please @Polaris, pass this to team.
And no… Kim won’t be broken, at least no more than Wasabi, Demona and Dash.

10 Likes

@Polaris simple as this if the choice is this kim or old kim I want old kim simple as that I think this kims awful

3 Likes

So, refresh was terrible, nothing removed will be given and her HP is pretty low, and stats are bad as well, and how to make it better?

By giving more useless badges for her! Yay!!!

Normal crit which is useless for her as she already super crits, only three badges which gives HP and no armor negation and evasion, how nice for her after terrible refresh.

Could she get these two badges, please? @Polaris

It’s just not worthy to upgrade her to Y1, she will loss 10 armor negation and 15 evasion! And HP difference is poor, waste of badges and stam.

3 Likes

We could try different team combinations… if it wasn’t so expensive!

How can she lose stats? I thought heroes could only gain!

And I’m pretty sure those two badges are equippable on KP if she is in the background :man_shrugging:

They are enhanced. Enhancements don’t carry over between ranks.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney