Please Unrefresh Kim!

I agree, the heal was decent enough, the stuns too, I guess these are some of the “consequences” lol.

1 Like

I voted Anger, he needs a lot more Max HP, and some of his skills could use a little rework. But I also agree with you.

Belle REALLY does not need a refresh. She’s a really good hero and she’s fine as she is right now.

5 Likes

So it’s actually not useful to put in any toon combination.
What was posted here is simply not good.
Anyone who deals even a little with the arena knows that.

1 Like

That’s what I said about Kim.
Which didn’t stop Kim getting refreshed.

In any case, it was simply logic, I didn’t trust the other 4 wouldn’t be adversely impacted when refreshed and since I was using them, picked the one option I was not to avoid a potentially game inhibiting refresh.

Kim wasn’t fine before refresh either.

1 Like

Actually that team Polaris posted isn’t to dissimilar to the team my server champion uses for defence.

It’s actually a pretty hard team to beat

Yeah, but the only similarities are John and Kim…

And having 6* John is for most impossible, maxed red skill for all.

2 Likes

So maybe Kim is still useful with the right team

Imma probably get complained at

1 Like

Kim still isn’t working right

Yeah this guy has 12 season championships so
Has won every single arena championship apart from 1 so he knows how to put together a good team. So if he is still using Kim she can’t be as bad as you lot are making out

2 Likes

Who knew… if that person will start using Ralph it will mean he is out of nowhere good?

And it’s not hard at all, Bunsen and it’s dead.

5 Likes

If only it was that easy just use Bunsen :laughing:

I use Bunsen on a different account used him against study teams never seems to help

Well, that’s you.

4 Likes

It seems like people aren’t liking the direction of the Damage build Kim Possible is taking, actually only 1 person voted for the 1 option of enhancing the current option.

The 3 main options:
1: Go with her current skillset and increase her HP and her defensive stats in terms of Disables.
2: Hybrid with Kim Possible getting back her Team Heal along with maybe the stun or slow.
3: Return to her original skillset and enhance her Support abilities instead of her Damage abilities.

Most people want the hybrid option and/or the enhance original, so I think it does to show that even if this is just a small 20-30 people sample the vast majority of the player base likely don’t like the new skillset that Kim Possilbe has now as only 1 voted to enhance the new current skillset.

While I understand if this can be regarded as a loud minority, however one have to remember that one who use external resources whether that be the Forum, Discord, Reddit or other sites likely know more about the game and understand the game’s inner workings most likely more than a person who has only interacted in the game.
Using external resources is like taking education in the sense that you are more likely to get facts that are true than just testing things out for yourself. While I am not going to say self-learning is bad, but most likely just less reliable compared to when using external resources to check facts.

So I ask you all at PerBlue to consider the fact that the community so strongly voice that they want Kim Possible’s Team Heal skill especially so much back, given the fact that only 4%-ish as in the 1 vote voted for Enhance Current, while 74%(20 votes) voted for Hybrid and 22%(6 votes) voted for Enhance Original, so 96%-ish voted for going another direction than the current skillset.
While I could imagine if the vote were like 60% in favor of the Hybrid and Enhance Original that you could blame it on the loud minority, but when over 90% favors the Hybrid and Enhanced Original it does show that something likely should be done and that Kim Possible for the better for the community should have her skillset fixed some and return the Team Heal at the very least.

All this said though, I understand if it might take a bit to fix Kim Possible, but I hope it could be possible to fix her before April is over or at least within May is over.
But yes, as above 90% of the community here votes for not going with the direction of the current skillset I recommend taking this advice and at least even if nothing else give at least give Kim Possible her Team Heal back if not her Stun or Slow like the Hybrid option represent, though I really recommend going with the Hybrid option if possible :-).

17 Likes

Well said, Kira!

Thanks for the compliment Nobita and appreciate you say so ^^.

1 Like

While the return of her team heal is important, it’s also the stun I require to come back with it.
I am uncertain if restoring only 50% of Kim’s pre-refresh powers will be effective.

I do recall using the stun 3 times as much as the heal though, so for my porpoises, I need both to be restored, not just one.

2 Likes

If I remember right you owned Kim Possible and have her as one of your best characters, so I imagine you being among the ones who know the most what Kim Possible need in order to be viable.

I think the Team Heal is what mainly need to restored as we in general have pretty few Team Healer characters and we really need a new one at this point, so getting back her Team Heal would be healthy for the game I think.
As for the stun it would probably good if it came back as well, but I think you likely can agree that it is second priority over the Team Heal, but yes would likely be really helpful for her.

So yeah, we just have to wait and see now I suppose, even if yes we can continue to voice our opinions as we want us players voice to be heard so as such continue to speak up about that we would like Hybrid approach for Kim Possible :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney