Pokemon Unlikely Concept Series

Hey! Now I have come up with a new concept series which will consume some of my time. I will just be updating this weekly (Tuesdays) to avoid the pressure of keeping this updated. I may take requests but I prefer older ones. Gotta catch 'em all!

:warning: Disclaimer: There may be many contents that goes out of the usual DHBM style including evolutions and various animations.

Contents:

# Name Type Role & Position
Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Grass/Poison
:arrow_up:
Damage, Backline
Charmander
Charmeleon
Charizard
Fire
Fire/Flying
Damage, Frontline
Squirtle
Wartortle
Blastoise
Water
Tank, Frontline
Pichu
Pikachu
Raichu
Electric
Control, Backline
6 Likes

Character Information:

tumblr_nvpe3tnRmx1scncwdo1_500
Name: #1 Bulbasaur, #2 Ivysaur, #3 Venusaur
Star: :star2: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Back
Trial Team: Yellow
Info: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur are classified as a Seed Pokemon, and according to the game designer Ken Sugimori, these Pokemon were inspired from a frog. The plant on their back contains fumes that can either poison, stun, or make the enemies sleep and it grows in each evolution.

Movements:

Entrance: Bulbasaur runs into its position then gets ready to fight.
Basic: They whip the enemy with their vine dealing ranged damage twice.
source
Victory:
Bulbasaur: Looks at the screen then uses its vine to wave hello.
Ivysaur: Looks at the screen then gives a proud look.
Venusaur: It will whip the ground powerfully with its vine.
Defeat:
Bulbasaur: Will be astonished and lays flat on the ground.
Ivysaur: Will get mad and hits the ground with its vine.
Venusaur: Lays down on the ground, and the tree on its back loses its sturdiness.

Skillset:

White: Daylight Laser :sparkles:
They absorb solar energy from the sun for 4 seconds then fires it at the enemies dealing damage to all of them.
This skill will be interrupted if they took a certain amount of damage while charging up their skill.
tumblr_lxk0u3NUrb1qd87hlo1_500

Green: Sharp Leaves :sparkles:
They release a large amount of leaves then fires it at the enemies dealing damage to 3 random enemies.
9f346dc9c7fabd37806d31ee0e24b19b

Blue: Blooming Bulb
1st Effect: If Bulbasaur accumulated the required amount of damage dealt, he evolves into Ivysaur, gaining basic damage.
2nd Effect: If Ivysaur accumulated the required amount of damage dealt (+50% of the first effect), he evolves into Venusaur, gaining skill power, but loses 20% attack speed

Purple: Power Seed
They now have a 30% chance to absorb HP from the enemy each time they use their active skill.
This skill has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.

Friendship Disks:

Yzma - Dangerous Fragrance
Stronger Attacks

Yzma tries to get extracts from Venusaur’s body but she’s afraid to come close because of its Poison Powder. So she tries to get the Pokemon’s trust by commanding Kronk to cook some food for them. Venusaur learned of Yzma’s plan so they used Sleeping Powder to put her and Kronk to sleep and throwing the vials away. When Yzma and Kronk awakes, they just saw empty vials. But Yzma saw one vial with purple powder inside. Yzma laughed loudly because of what she saw.
  • The Pokemon gains additional armor and reality
  • The Pokemon gains additional basic damage (per star)

I’m gonna need some suggestions. Which should I do next?

• Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
  • Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
  • Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
  • Lapras
  • Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite

0 voters

6 Likes

I thought this one was like magic leaves or something?

1 Like

Daylight Laser is Solar Beam while Sharp Leaves is Razor Leaf.

Other than that, the Concept’s amazing and well-thought. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yup, I used Vine Whip, Solar Beam, Razor Leaf, and Leech Seed as an inspiration. :smile:

Just added the poll to get some suggestions on my next concept. :blush:

1 Like

Now I want to make Pokémon concepts…

2 Likes

Well, the fire lizards won! The concept will be posted on Tuesday, November 12.

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu and Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise will stay in the poll next week while Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite and Lapras will be removed but they will come back soon.

3 Likes

Sorry for the late post. I have limited data usage so I can’t upload GIFs. Anyway, here’s the Kanto fire starters concept! Also, don’t forget to vote for the next concept. :smile:

Character Information:

Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard
Name: #4 Charmander, #5 Charmeleon, #6 Charizard
Star: :star2:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Info: “Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard are classified as fire lizards. They are the first fire starters of the game. They breathe tremendous fire that can instantly burn anything the fire touches. But there’s one thing that is still in debate-if Charizard is a dragon or not.”

Movements:

Entrance: Charmander walks toward his position and intensifies the fire on its tail.
Basic: They breathe fire embers dealing ranged damage to an enemy.
Victory:
Charmander: It stomps its feet as its victory dance.
Charmeleon: It lies down to relax.
Charizard: Shows his power by breathing fire upwards.
Defeat:
Charmander: Falls down and the fire on its tail weakens.
Charmeleon: Tries to breathe fire but he can’t.
Charizard: Throws a tantrum by breathing fire in different directions.

Skillset:

White: Intense Heat
Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard:
The Pokemon breathes fire into the enemies dealing instant damage and more damage for 5 seconds. Charizard gains a “Mega Stone” after using its active skill.
Char-WhiteSkill

Mega Charizard X/Mega Charizard Y:
The Pokemon heats the ground for 3 seconds then flames emerge from it dealing damage to all enemies and stuns them for 5 seconds.
The stun may fail against higher level enemies.

Green: Taste the Flame
The Pokemon hits the frontmost enemy with its flaming tail and burns the enemy for 5 seconds.
Char-GreenSkill

Blue: Bigger Flame
1st Effect: Charmander evolves into Charmeleon after using their active skill and uses its claws to slash the enemy dealing damage.
2nd Effect: Charmeleon evolves into Charizard after using its active skill then uses its claws to slash the enemy with 30% increased damage.
giphy%20(1)

Purple: Powers Beyond
Only one of the following effects will activate.
If Charizard’s received damage is higher than the damage dealt, after the activation of its active skill, it uses the mega stone to evolve into Mega Charizard X increasing his armor and reality.
Purple-MegaCharizardX

If Charizard’s dealt damage is higher than the received damage, after the activation of its active skill, it uses the power of the stone to evolve into Mega Charizard Y gaining a 25% dodge rate.
Purple-MegaCharizardY

Friendship Disks:

Olaf - Very Warm Hugs
Longer Burns

Olaf met the tiny Charmander at the forest, lonely because of Maleficent’s bullying. Olaf tried to comfort Charmander and hugged him but Olaf melted, but good thing Elsa was passing by and revived Olaf and put stronger snow cloud above him. Along with Olaf, Charmander trained himself by fighting off the creeps, then evolved into Charmeleon, and eventually to Charizard. Maleficent saw the good looking Charizard and challenged the Pokemon to a duel. Charizard soon mega evolved into Mega Charizard X. The two winged dark dragons fought with each other, but no one won or lost because of their equal powers. After the fight, Olaf thought of hugging Charizard. He hesitated at first but he believed that his friend was still the one he met the first time and still hugged him. Despite of the snow cloud that Elsa made, Olaf still started to melt. He was very lucky because Elsa is passing by in that area again and revived Olaf for the second time. Charizard laughed loudly in that moment.
  • Gains additional skill power
  • The burns from this Pokemon’s attacks last 1 second (per star) longer.

Who should I make for the next concept?

• Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
  • Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
  • Eeveelution (requested)
  • Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken
  • Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom

0 voters

1 Like

Character Information:

Name: 007 Squirtle, 008 Wartortle, 009 Blastoise
Star: :star2: :star2:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Info: These turtles are the Water starters of the Kanto region. Their water techniques are basic yet amazing especially when paired with their shell attacks. Squirtle is Ash’s first Water pokemon.

Movements:

Entrance: A spinning shell enters the battlefield and when it reached its position, Squirtle’s blue body comes out from the shell.
C9527487-F08B-49E9-B621-DECA67BDBB27
Basic: They blow bubbles at the enemy.
Victory: They raise their hands while showing a happy face.
Defeat: Their blue body comes back inside their shell.

Skillset:

White: Tsunami Shot
Passive: Every third bubble, one of the enemy’s attack speed decreases by 20% for 3 seconds.

Active: They release huge amounts of water into the enemy dealing damage for 5 seconds and knocking the frontmost enemy to the farthest back. While this skill is active, they can’t use other skills. Blastoise gains a “Mega Stone” after using its active skill.
20191120_014531

Green: Shell Spin
They hide themselves inside their shell then spins deflecting some ranged attacks for 5 seconds then
bashes the frontmost enemy knocking them back to the farthest.
fdd

Blue: Big Shells
If Squirtle’s HP falls down below 50%, after the activation of their active skill, Squirtle evolves into Wartortle gaining an increased amount of armor for each active ally on the field.

If Wartortle dealt the required amount of damage required, after the activation of their active skill, Wartortle evolves into Blastoise gaining an increased amount of basic power for each active ally on the field.
SoupyDevotedBubblefish-size_restricted

Purple: Unleashing Canons
If Blastoise’s HP falls down below 30%, he evolves into a Mega Blastoise healing him and increasing the power of its active skill by 50%.

Friendship Disks:

Calhoun - Hot Weaponry
Boosts attacks

Calhoun met Blastoise and asked why it uses water cannons as their weapon and said that even the plant creep will benefit from it. But Blastoise said that he saw a Mecharaptor having a mechanical breakdown due to their water attacks. And so Calhoun helped Blastoise improve its cannons. With a heavy training, Blastoise managed to release hot water from its cannons.
  • All water attacks now burns the enemy dealing damage for 3 seconds.
  • Their basic attacks does fantastic damage and gains a 20% attack speed (per star)

Who should I do next?

• Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu
  • Eeveelution
  • Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree

0 voters

Okay, so our next week’s hero are none other than the electric mice! There’s gonna be an electrifying concept next week, November 26!

Hmmm, I wonder who it is? Let me put on my detective hat. Can you give us a sneak Pikachu?

1 Like

Was the Squrtle evolution to Mega Blastoise really a parody of Digimon?

Which Digimon character? I think the mega Blastoise concept is original.

No as in
This is the same as Metal Garurumon

garuru
No, I’m pretty sure it isn’t. :thinking:

Yes it is this is how Gabumon Digivolves into Metal Garurumon
Compared to this

1 Like

Well, it maybe early but I’ll post it. Enjoy! Oh, wait. Don’t forget to vote for the next concept. :wink: :+1:

Character Information:

00003f58a10177152b90cf6726f9940d
Name: 172 Pichu, 025 Pikachu, 026 Raichu
Star: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Info: These Pokemon are chassified as the electric mouse Pokemon. Pichu is really quick, but has an uncontrollable electric powers that it can possibly electrocute itself when using its power. Pikachu is the improved version and now can control its powers. It has a balanced power and speed. Raichu is their final form. It has a great power but quite slow because of his size. They use their electric powers to deal damage and stun the enemy.

Movements:

Entrance: Pichu runs into the battlefield with electric currents coming out from its cheeks.
Basic: They release the electricity from their cheeks to zap the enemy dealing ranged damage.
Victory: They do several hoorays.
Defeat: They cry upon their defeat.

Skillset:

White: Thunder-ific Power
Passive: Their basic attacks has a 10% chance to stun the enemy for 2 seconds.
Active: They release huge electric power upon their enemies dealing damage for 7 seconds and stuns them for 4 seconds.
The stun has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.

Pichu immediately evolves into Pikachu after the activation of its active skill.
Pikachu will only evolve into a Raichu if it gained a “Thunder Stone” during the activation of an active skill gaining additional basic and skill power.
giphy%20(1)

Green: Knocking Volt
They cover themselves with electricity then tackles the enemy dealing damage for 5 seconds and knocks them back.
The knockback has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.
T6Ll

Blue: The More, the Merrier
They make 5 duplicates of itself giving 1HP for each copy and granting them basic attack and 100% speed increase.
QuaintFatherlyCapeghostfrog-small

Purple: Electric Stone Power
After doing each skill, Pikachu gains a “Thunder Stone” granting it basic power while it’s not evolving into Raichu.

Friendship Disks:

Tia Dalma - Portable Thunderclouds
Stunned enemies takes more damage

Those Pokemons were on a boat with Tia Dalma. Tia shared her plan to those mice about stealing Moana’s oar. Tia Dalma became mad at those Pokemon because they can’t understand her language, which resulted in them having an electrifying battle. The clouds turned very dark because of their awesome electric powers. In the end, the Pokemons went out of the ship leaving the weak Tia Dalma alone in the ship. They walked around the island of Motunui to look for Moana.
  • They gain additional skill power.
  • The team deals damage (per star) to stunned enemies and lengthens the stun by 2 seconds.

I just wanna share some forms. It’s not included in the concept though. But I still wanna share it.
PIKACHU forms
pikachu-cosplay-costumes
ALOLAN Raichu

Time to vote! This will be the third attempt of the Eeveelution. It will be removed from the list if it still won’t win this week. Also, some new entries!

• Eeveelution (requested)
  • Gastly, Haunter, Gengar
  • Machop, Machoke, Machamp

0 voters

4 Likes

Okay, the poll’s over! The next concept will be on Tuesday, December 3.
350px-Eeveelutions

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what you do with it!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney