Popular Suggested Heroes

@Epic_Mickey I guess you mean that you don’t want any of the original Kingdom Hearts characters like Sora. I probably disagree with you there and want Sora in the game if possible, but yeah guess I look forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 itself that’s coming next year in January ^^.

Kingdom Hearts really mean a lot to me and are one of my favorite franchises you see :-). That’s probably why I want Sora in I think.

1 Like

@Kira I understand completely! I’m super excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 also, and Sora is a character I greatly enjoy and love to see him in games and the like! :smiley: I was so happy to see the Toy Story world and Ralph as a summon!

@Epic_Mickey Nice ^^. Glad you are looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 as well :-).

While I wasn’t one if the ones who were greatly championing Toy Story for Kingdom Hearts, I gladly have it in ^^. Ralph is is cool to see as a summon as well :-).

We will see if Moana and/or Maui get a reference in Kingdom Hearts 3 as well.

1 Like

José Carioca, a backline Support who relies on his overflowing charisma and quick thinking to get by. He embodies the vibrant spirit and passionate heart of Brazil.

“Como vai você? Como vai essa força? Or, as you Americans say, ‘What is cooking?’ ”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, a thrust of his umbrella which pops open at the end, releasing a gust of wind.

• WHITE: "Samba de Rio”, breaks out in a native Brazilian dance, inspiring all of his allies and giving them increased Basic Damage and Skillpower.

• GREEN: "Smooth Talker”, uses his charisma to charm the closest enemy to him. Can be used to charm two enemies at one time, at the expense of a much shorter charm duration.

• BLUE: "Caballero Clash”, takes rapid swings of his umbrella like it was a cutlass, sending several blades of air at a single enemy. Does increased damage the closer they are to José. Deals Normal damage.

• PURPLE: "Charm and Disarm”, when a charmed enemy returns to normal, they now have a temporary decrease in Basic Damage and Skillpower.

APPEARANCE: Based on his appearance in the Legend of the Three Caballeros.

ENTRANCE: Floats down from above on his umbrella, blowing a kiss to the enemy team before he lands and prepares for battle.

VICTORY: Plants the tip of his umbrella on the ground and puffs out his chest, looking smug with his performance.

DEFEAT: Tucks his umbrella under his arm before lifting a leg forward, wobbling and then falling onto his back, before his umbrella pops open a moment later.

6 Likes

Big hero 6 characters is a great addition in to the team. Also there are other amazing characters from Monster Inc / U. that I want to see in the near future.

1 Like

@PH_Microw I agree with you there! Ideally, I’ll be posting suggestions for the entire Big Hero 6 team (Hiro and Baymax as one unit of course, and the other 4 as their own Heroes).

Fred is almost done, and Wasabi, Honey, and Go Go are still a WIP. But you can look forward to them in the future to read my thoughts on them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully they make Jack skeleton he looks really good

2 Likes

@_Undertaker Thank you so much! Jack is one of my favorites, and one of the top runners I want to see be added in especially!

1 Like

Has anyone from the company say they will add him?

I’ve no idea myself. If someone from the company was reading these over for consideration, I’d be incredibly happy and flattered! I think every Hero they’ve added in game so far has such a unique feel to them, and stays so true to each individual character as well!

After all, these are only suggestions from myself and a few others I’ve talked with, to determine who counted as a “popular” suggestion. As a whole, we’re so happy to play the game and look forward to more Heroes and interactions down the line!

1 Like

Epic Micky, Your Ideas are really well done. I really hope to see Kim and Agent P as well.

2 Likes

@Drone_IX Thank you so very much! :smiley: I appreciate the kind words! I make sure every suggestion has the time and effort put into them so they’re presented at their best.

If I ever had to pick one of the two, I would put Kim before Perry, but I still hope both are added down the line!

Turbo, a mid Control character who manipulates the game’s code to suit his own selfish needs, making sure he’ll always come in first place as a result.

“I’m Turbo! The greatest racer ever! And I did not reprogram this world to let you and that halitosis-ridden warthog take it away from me!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, a wave of red pixels from his fist. Deals True damage.

• WHITE: “Going Turbo”, alters his code and turns into an enemy hero with a red color scheme, immediately using that hero’s WHITE skill. If no enemy hero is present, he will turn into one at random from the current roster. Deals Normal, Fantastic, or True damage, depending on the move.

• Turbo could maybe remain in the form until the end of the wave, until he is KO’d, or until some time has passed. Turbo can maybe use the other non-WHITE skills that come with his new form, depending on his own rank.

• Example, if Turbo is at GREEN rank, than any form he takes will give him access to that character’s GREEN rank attack but not their BLUE or PURPLE.

• If not, then the enemy hero’s animations will overlay when Turbo performs his other skills.

• GREEN: “Turbo Surge”, tampers with an enemy’s code and lowers Basic Damage, Skill Power, Armor, Reality, both types of Crits and Negations by a small amount.

• BLUE: "Have Some Candy”, Turbo wears his King Candy disguise and maliciously throws corrupted candy at enemies, granting them a random status effects. This includes Stun, Silence, Freeze, Blind, Scared, or Cursed. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: "Corrupted King”, stats lowered from enemies are adapted into Turbo until the end of the wave.

APPEARANCE: Based off his true form from Wreck-It Ralph.

ENTRANCE: Rides in on his race car, complete with “Turbo-tastic!” speech bubble, before glitching the game with red pixels, and only Turbo is left standing.

VICTORY: Cackles while turning into King Candy, waving a handkerchief to his enemies as if saying goodbye to them.

DEFEAT: Stomps on the ground in a tantrum, glitching out as he does so.

8 Likes

Stitch, a frontline Tank who matches his destructive tendencies with his indestructible body. His blasters give him much greater reach than his multiple arms ever could, and he has a few tricks up his cute, fluffy sleeves.

“Meega, nala kweesta!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, shoots with a single plasma blaster

• WHITE: “Blaster Barrage”, reveals three extra blasters and fires four all at once, creating a large slow moving plasma sphere that damages the first enemy it comes in contact with, and deals splash damage to nearby enemies. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Demolition Roll”, curls into a ball and rams the farthest enemy from Stitch, Stunning any other enemy that gets in his way. Deals Normal damage.

• BLUE: “Corrosive Plasma”, lets the BASIC ATTACK now deal damage over time, that ignores enemy Armor. Deals Normal damage.

• PURPLE: “Armed and Mischievous”, when GREEN is used, Stitch “steals” a random badge from whichever enemy he damages. Stolen badges give Stitch a boost for the remainder of the wave, by only the base stats of a badge. Stolen badges are “returned” at the end of the wave, and are not lost from the characters outside of combat.

FRIENDSHIP WITH: Kim Possible

• Stitch wants to explore the City with Kim, prompting her in turn to keep Stitch in control of himself, as the City and its virus starts to trigger his destructive programming. Through it all, Stitch gains the Disk “Ohana Spirit”, which grants Fantastic damage to Stitch’s BASIC ATTACK and BLUE skill instead of Normal damage.

APPEARANCE: Based off the Lilo & Stitch movies and animated series. The blasters he uses are the Mark I model, like from the beginning of the first movie. Stitch is also mainly in his “dog” appearance, but shifts to his “alien” appearance when using his WHITE skill or ENTRANCE.

ENTRANCE: Crawls in as his “alien” appearance, before saying hi to the enemy team, shifting into his “dog” appearance and taking out a blaster.

VICTORY: Takes out a ukulele and starts to play, smiling.

DEFEAT: Body spazzes once, as if glitching, before he collapses and throws a tantrum, before he groans and lets his body go slack, exhausted.

5 Likes

Bing Bong, a backline Support who lifts the spirits of his friends on the field of battle, as well as fend for himself with the power of imagination.

“Take her to the moon for me, okay?”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws something from his Bottomless Bag

• WHITE: “Rainbow Blast”, blows his trunk like a trumpet, releasing a wide shockwave of rainbows and stars. It heals allies and Stuns enemies in the blast. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Sing-a-Long”, starts singing and wagging his fingers, giving a small amount of energy to allies, and decreasing the Reality of nearby enemies.

• BLUE: “To the Moon”, rubs his temples and focuses, calling his rocket to fly down and dive bomb a single enemy after a small delay. The length of the delay is shortened each time the GREEN skill is used. Bing Bong being defeated will not stop the rocket from falling once he’s already called it. The rocket also deals small splash damage to other nearby enemies, which increases in range each time the GREEN skill is used. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “Back For Breakfast”, when KO’d in the first or second wave, reappears in the following wave with an ENTRANCE and a portion of HP. Can only be used once per battle. For example, if Bing Bong is defeated in the first wave of a battle, and is defeated again in the second wave after reviving, he will not revive for the third wave.

APPEARANCE: Based off the Inside Out movie.

ENTRANCE: Nervously peeks in from the corner of the screen, before jumping into position with arms outstretched, smiling wide.

VICTORY: Stands on one leg as he claps his hands, chattering like a dolphin as he honks his trunk.

DEFEAT: Falls on his bottom and sobs openly, pieces of candy falling around him from his eyes.

7 Likes

Also like your idea for Hiro & Baymax as well.

1 Like

Ok👌🏼I’m surprised they haven’t offered u a job😂u r good at creating heros

1 Like

@_Undertaker to be perfectly honest, im looking to apply to PerBlue for a position actually ^^ just getting my information in order before sending it to them.

I greatly appreciate the kind words, I take lots of notes of what characters people seem to talk most about, and lots of other factors here and there before I post any suggestions. RPGs are a deep passion of mine, and crossovers like this never fail to get me excited! :smiley:

3 Likes

awesome hopefully u get a position👌🏼

1 Like

@_Undertaker I’m aiming for QA Analyst, it’s very exciting! Thank you so much for the positivity! :slight_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney