Popular Suggested Heroes

What do you mean by:

Dramatically falls to his knees, and then sadly hangs his head in defeat.

For some particular reason, I’m wondering about the “hanging” part.

@Epic_Mickey, Stitch might be released in a future update. :wink: The devs might have answered your prayers. Your description with Stitch is nice and well-written.

@HeroSSWin By hangs his head, I just mean he looks down sadly or lets his head droop down. I know it’s Jack Skellington and all, but don’t worry, it’s nothing graphic! I apologize for the confusion!

And thank you for the kind words about Stitch! :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing him in action!

Cool…good luck getting it👌🏼

1 Like

Sparky, a backline Control character who was designed to cause blackouts in large cities. He can manipulate electric currents with ease, and has a mischievous personality.

”Hee, hee, hee, hee!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, releases an arc of electricity from his antennae.

• WHITE: “Power Surge”, flies to the closest enemy and discharges massive amounts of electricity as he swarms around them, decreasing their Movement Speed for the duration. This move also deals damage to any enemy close to the main target. Sparky will continue his attack until he runs out of Energy, and is untargetable until then. However, he can still be affected by Silence, which will end the move immediately. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Thunderbolt”, channels electrical energy into a large bolt at the enemy farthest away from Sparky, lowering their Reality. Deals Fantastic damage.

• BLUE: “Static Impact”, creates a ball of electricity and throws it to the ground, releasing a close ranged shockwave that Stuns enemies. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: “High Voltage”, allows each of Sparky’s skills to Stun directly targeted enemies.

FRIENDSHIP WITH: Emperor Zurg

• Sparky tries to show Zurg what it’s like to be good, while Zurg tries to turn Sparky evil once again. Through it all, Sparky gains the Disk “Primary Function”, which lets him drain Energy from enemies when he attacks.

APPEARANCE: Based on the animated series of Lilo & Stitch. His lower body takes the form of an electric current, so Sparky will always fly above the ground.

ENTRANCE: Flies in from offscreen and flips forward once, growling at the enemy team with a wide grin.

VICTORY: Picks his nose with his tongue, cackling.

DEFEAT: His antenna and arms droop as he appears tired, tongue sticking out of his mouth.

9 Likes

Fred, a mid Damage dealer who throws himself in the middle of a fight with reckless abandon, fueled by energy drinks and the ideals of what it means to be a hero.

“How cool is that?! I mean, it’s scary, obviously, but how cool!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, spinning a red sign board that reads “BH6”.

• WHITE: "Gravity Crush”, uses the springs in his legs to launch himself in the middle of the enemy team, thrashing around and doing extra damage to Shields. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: "Infernal Pyre”, shoots a stream of flames from his mouth, setting a single enemy on Fire. Deals Normal damage.

• BLUE: "Taking a Fancy,” pauses to refer back to his Captain Fancy comic book, giving the closest enemy the Studied debuff when he finishes.

• PURPLE: “Call to Action”, Fred’s BASIC ATTACK now sets enemies on Fire, and has increased Attack Speed.

APPEARANCE: Based from the Big Hero 6 series. When not using his sign, he holsters it on his back.

ENTRANCE: Jumps down from offscreen, and makes several quick poses, excited for battle.

VICTORY: Flexes his arms and roars, releasing a puff of fire into the air above him.

DEFEAT: Fred falls on his back, not moving for a moment, before he opens the top of his suit up and reveals his real upper body, dazed.

6 Likes

Honey Lemon, a backline Control character who mixes special chem-balls to stop enemies in their tracks.

“I believe the world can be made into a happier, and much brighter place, through the thorough application of nature’s toolbox - chemistry!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws a chem-ball of random color.

• WHITE: "Chemical Reaction”, uses her purse to make four chem-balls at once, throwing them at four random enemies. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: "Foam Ball”, throws a chem-ball that explodes in foam, Freezing a single enemy for a few seconds. Deals Fantastic damage.

• BLUE: "Bubblegum Guard”, encases a single ally in a pink barrier, preventing them from moving but also absorbing enemy attacks. After a few seconds or a certain amount of damage is absorbed, the barrier pops, damaging any nearby enemies and Freezing them. Deals Fantastic damage.

• PURPLE: "Embrittlement”, if an enemy is Frozen by her GREEN or BLUE skills and then hit with her WHITE, they are dealt bonus damage and have their Armor lowered by a certain percent, at the cost of ending the Frozen status on hit.

APPEARANCE: Based from the Big Hero 6 series.

ENTRANCE: Walks over while typing on her chem-purse, arming herself with a chem-ball.

VICTORY: Smiles wide and starts to dance in place to some pop music.

DEFEAT: Her chem-purse short circuits and explodes, covering the dazed Honey Lemon in what appears to be paint or slime.

8 Likes

Wasabi, a frontline Damage dealer literally armed with laser-induced plasma blades. He carries over his unique quirks and habits onto the battlefield.

“I spilled wasabi on my shirt one time, people! One, time!”

BASIC ATTACK: Melee, a plasma blade swipe

• WHITE: "Cross Spark”, crosses both plasma blades and creates an energy bolt that travels along the ground, damaging the closest enemy and Stunning them. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: "Fueled Adrenaline”, using his BASIC ATTACK gives Wasabi increased Attack Speed when attacking the same target multiple times. Refreshes when switching targets.

• BLUE: "Condensed Fury”, a charged slash that deals more damage to Shielded enemies. Deals Normal damage.

• PURPLE: "Universal Order”, so long as every ally Hero remains in their starting position in comparison with the rest of the team (Frontlines remain in front, Backlines remain in the rear, and Mid remains between them) then Wasabi receives a sizable boost to all of his stats. Should any ally Hero be moved (by enemy force or otherwise) from their position, Wasabi will lose the stat boost.

ENTRANCE: Bounces on the balls of his feet, warming himself up before he draws his plasma blades, prepared to fight.

VICTORY: Throws up his hands in triumph, before realizing his plasma blades are still out, so he deactivates them and resumes cheering.

DEFEAT: His plasma blades short out and he cowers, crying out in fear.

8 Likes

Go Go Tomago, a backline Damage dealer who lives life in the fast lane with her special maglev wheels.

“Stop whining, woman up!”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws a maglev wheel

• WHITE: "Razor Chariot”, builds up speed and strikes with heated wheels, attacking the closest enemy and knocking them backwards. This attack can set the enemy on Fire. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: "Velocishot”, a quick burst of speed ramming at a single enemy, before jumping back to safety. Deals Normal damage.

• BLUE: "Blindside”, zooms past the entire enemy team before returning and giving a full-force body tackle to one random enemy. This delivers knockback and lowers Armor. Deals True damage.

• PURPLE: "Streamlined”, gives Go Go much increased Movement Speed, but not Attack Speed.

ENTRANCE: Rides in on her skates and stares the enemy team down, getting ready to fight.

VICTORY: Crosses her arms and blows a bubble, popping it and looking unimpressed at the enemy team.

DEFEAT: The maglev wheels fall off of Go Go as she collapses, pounding a fist on the ground in frustration.

9 Likes

I would also suggest making Disney Villains playable characters some time in the future. New challenges, contests, friendships, as well as a new suggested “rivalries” category could quite potentially come to the game in a future update.

2 Likes

Milo Murphy, a mid Control character deemed a danger to everyone around him. Murphy’s Law makes him unpredictable, but he always comes prepared with a backpack full of supplies.

“What doesn’t kill you, only makes you late for school.”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws an object from his backpack.

• WHITE: "Llama Stampede”, calls Diogee over, who chases a herd of llamas across the battlefield. This attack actually starts from behind the enemy team, so Backline enemies would be damaged first. Deals Normal damage.

• GREEN: "Go Creeps Go”, pulls out a Creep-themed foam finger and cheers for the enemy team, lowering their Attack Speed, Armor, and Reality.

• BLUE: "Natural Jinx”, makes enemies Cursed when Milo uses his WHITE skill, GREEN skill, or BASIC ATTACK.

• PURPLE: “Murphy’s Law”, doubles the chance for both Normal and Fantastic Crit for your allies, but also for your enemies as well.

APPEARANCE: Based from his animated series and upcoming crossover with Phineas and Ferb.

ENTRANCE: Struts in with his hands on his backpack straps and bobbing his head, Diogee already in place waiting for him to arrive. Milo points back to where he came, and Diogee goes home, while Milo stays for the fight.

VICTORY: Pulls out and plays an accordion, smiling wide.

DEFEAT: Looks at the player and shrugs, giving an embarrassed smile.

6 Likes

@Captain_Wilde_II That’s really interesting! :smiley: Other than Turbo, I’ll brainstorm more villains in the future as I add more of these suggestions. I try to limit them however, given the name “Disney Heroes” I feel it is more appropriate with very few bad guys and dominantly heroes.

But if they added a kind of “Boss Battle” feature or mode, that’d be very interesting to see!

1 Like

@Epic_Mickey. Wow! You might be a creator at Disney Heroes! You make very interesting characters! Hope you continue doing this!

2 Likes

@HeroSSWin Thank you very much, that means a lot to hear! :heart:

I don’t have any plans to stop doing these! :smiley: I actually have quite a few Heroes lined up that need some more love before I post the finished suggestions. More to look forward to for sure!

1 Like

Epic Mickey, awesome suggestions, and well thought out. But, really, can we have Agent P without Doofenshmirtz? I think not!

1 Like

@Empress_Dumbo_IV Thank you very much! :smiley: And I’ll give that some thought now that you mention it :thinking: as a Hero or no, any inclusion or allusion to him would be fun to see in this sprawling new City!

How cool would she be. Using her portals and repelling attacks that would be so cool.

2 Likes

Do you submit these to PerBlue based on what get the most popularity? Like are you working for them? I liked the heart button on a lot of good characters that have good descriptions, if they would actually make those heroes come into the battle. Good job, keep up the hard work!

2 Likes

@Swisher I’ve applied to a job opening they had around the time I posted Sparky, but haven’t heard anything back yet. I don’t work for them currently, but I’d very much like to!

I might have linked them to this thread to show examples of my skills pertaining to character balancing (for the job), but I can’t say for certain how much they’ve read over the whole thing. Even so, I do like posting Heroes for others to enjoy and be excited over.

I hope others can read over these suggestions and at least put the idea into consideration for future Heroes. Disney Heroes is an amazing experience I hope to see stick around for infinity and beyond! :smiley:

4 Likes

Alice, a backline Control character who lets her curiosity get the best of her, using objects from Wonderland to help her friends out.

“I give myself very good advice… but I very seldom follow it.”

BASIC ATTACK: Ranged, throws tea cups

• WHITE: “Ear-to-Ear”, calls for the Cheshire Cat, who literally throws his head at the closest enemy. Deals Fantastic damage.

• GREEN: “Eat Me Attack”, uses a magical cookie that doubles an ally in size, giving them increased Basic Damage and Reality. Their BASIC ATTACK changes to a ranged stomp, which can damage multiple enemies at once.

• BLUE: “Drink Me Dodge”, uses a magical potion that halves an ally in size, giving them increased Attack Speed and the chance to dodge enemy attacks.

• PURPLE: “Curious Appetites”, increases the duration and effect of her GREEN and BLUE skills.

APPEARANCE: From the original Alice in Wonderland movie.

ENTRANCE: The Cheshire Cat grins at the enemy team before disappearing, the last thing to vanish being his smile. Alice then floats down from above, using her dress as a parachute before smoothing out the hem, ready to fight.

VICTORY: Makes herself comfortable and sits down with a book, reading contently.

DEFEAT: Falls to her knees in a huff then starts to cry in her hands.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney