Popular Suggested Heroes

Despite the series being over there’s also Once Upon a Time with Emma Swan as a hero. I always wanted her to be playable in Disney Infinity before that game was cancelled. So seeing her in Disney Heroes would be a second chance along with Disney Descendants’ Mal, and Epcot’s Figment. Your choices are really great. Since Mickey is already joining you all mention classic Mickey, and KH Mickey, but you forgot Sorcerer Mickey.

Does anyone ever think of Pocahontas or Mulan? Those would be WARRIORS TO EVERYONE .

1 Like

Post ideas or post NOTHING!!!

Have patience, my bro. Sometimes, u can’t have everything in life.

Post characters please​:sob::sob::sob:

Just have patience. Ideas don’t just come out of nowhere, he needs to think. Give @Epic_Mickey some time & he will have something. Alright? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@Epic_Mickey Does 20th Century Fox characters like Homer Simpson count?

Eh, grey area, possibly, but probably not. If they did, there’d be no doubt Marvel and Star Wars and other such “Disney owns these things now” franchises could be involved, but Marvel and Star Wars have a higher chance (in my opinion) because they’ve had movies out under Disney’s ownership (with the MCU and the most recent Star Wars movies respectively)

1 Like

I doubt that Marvel and Star Wars will be implemented in the game. They have their own games…

Y is everyone against Marvel & Star wars being in dis game? We had them in Disney Infinity. Y not here?

There’s a Star Wars version of Disney Heroes, it’s called Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

The Marvel One? I’m not sure about that, but I’m pretty sure they have their own games.

Disney Infinity, I believe, is a crossover of all the major franchises owned by Disney. I’m going to name 10.

1. Phineas and Ferb

2. Star Wars (there are a lot of subfranchises here, so I’m just

3. Marvel (still the subfranchises)

4. Inside Out

5. Big Hero 6

6. Frozen

7. Pirates of The Carribean8.

8. Toy Story

9. Tangled

10. Wreck-it Ralph

I count 30 franchises (not counting the subfranchises) over-all and over 112 characters in Disney Infinity

Meanwhile in Disney Heroes… there are only 18 franchises and only 42 characters.

End of story.

Galaxy of Heroes is not a Star Wars version of Disney Heroes, it’s a different game with similarities in character upgrading but completely different gameplay. I wouldn’t have a problem if Marvel and Star Wars never appeared in this game, but if they did, I’d be excited to see the friendship interactions.

But on further thinking about it, if they never did have characters from those two huge ginormous mega-franchises there’d me more chance of getting characters from more obscure Disney movies and maybe even (animated) TV series, which to me might be a favourable outcome. I for one would love to see Gravity Falls, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Ducktales or many other TV series make an appearance (I mean some of the above are already in the game in badge form, so it’s conceivable)

1 Like

I used “version” as substitute to “like”. I doubt it, but it’s still a possibility.

I’d root for the TV Series though, you have my support on that one.

1 Like

We need a female tank. Mulan has a take charge not afraid of anything attitude that may be perfect for a tank.

2 Likes

I support u 100 percent @Baroness_Eric_II. I would want to see those 2 specific franchises. And wot u said about friendships gives me exciting vibes.

I haven’t seen gravity falls much. But I’ve seen Phineas & Ferb. But yeah, TV show characters would be pretty cool.

Why not Disney junior XD

How about Mary Poppins? Now that Disney has released heroes based on animated films, Mary Poppins would be an ideal character for the Game.

MARY POPPINS.

White skill: Up, Up and Away. Mary takes to the skies, becoming untargetable by all attacks and enemy Skills for 7 seconds. While Mary is aloft, her Basic attacks target the furthest enemy, dealing 122 extra basic damage. Mary cannot use skills while Aloft.

Green skill: Spoonful of Sugar. Mary targets the closest disabled enemy, cleansing them and increasing their Attack speed by 15% and their Skill power by 40.0 for 10 seconds (upgradeable) (cannot be Silenced.) ( Mary cannot target herself with this effect.)

Blue skill: Jolly Holiday. Mary opens up and twirls her umbrella, gaining 75 armor and 60 Reality (stacking with each use) and shielding herself against light damage for 9 seconds.

Purple skill: All a game. Mary grants her entire team an extra 40% chance to crit. This effect is reduced when a team member damages an enemy higher than level 40. ( and up)

Possible friendships would include
Mike Wazouski: I Love to Laugh. Spoonful of sugar also grants the target light Reality for 10 seconds.

Jack-Jack :Nanny duty. Jolly Holuday’s Armor and Reality buff is increased and applies to all allies.

Miguel Mary friendship : park performance. Sharpen also grants 10% increased healing (adding 10% with each upgrade).

3 Likes

I will apologize for the lack of any posts here lately, unfortunately my place of work had recently become short staffed and I’m the only employee left that can help out. I haven’t had a day off in a few weeks, and I’m taking care not to burn myself out. :weary:

That being said, I wanna thank everyone for their patience with me thus far. This is a fun community to interact with, and a truly iconic game to be involved in. I have been mulling over a few characters in my little spare time, don’t worry! :heart_eyes:

As a little teaser, here are some of the characters I’m currently brainstorming; doesn’t mean they’ll be the exact next ones I complete, but it’s a glimpse of something to come! :wink:

5 Likes

I made one for turbo and maybe you can snatches some ideas!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney