Port event

Es kommt nie wieder

Double badge drops again, what is with pb and port event

Still no luck with port resets, seriously what is with PB, they don’t want us to upgrade skills or not ?

I still think the port gains are low in general… Wouldn´t mind lowering the sell value of the drinks if it meant we can get more of them in ports. Just saying…

Port gains are low is another issue, the current issue is that we are not even getting port double/triple drop events. It seems PB doesn’t want us to raise our toons with free resources, making it only Paid to play.

Months later, hundreds asks later, million normal campaign and trial events later…
And still… 0 Port Events!

@Polaris @Loutre
When there will be Port Event? (We’re due to Triple event for long time as well)

Totally agreed

I would like a triple, yes. Port Event is the only one that VIP 0-4 players can get advantage from as well.
There are just too many Team Trials chances to take advantage from Double/Triple Team Trials Drops (as 6x 10 mins = 1h and no one sane will come to the game every 10 minutes just for that…)

VIP players get 4x drops, and 6x during triple drops.
:confused:

VIP 0 players can get double of the double via video, so :man_shrugging:

And then 4x during event…it stacks.

Yes… I just merely pointed out that all players can get that, not just VIP ones.

There will be no rest and no peace until we get our long-overdue Triple Ports event.

3 Likes

Might aswell give quadruple ports drops after all this wait. Just saying lol.

I doubt that will ever happen, triple is all that can be requested… but PB doesn’t listen like always it seems.

I am taking my reset to my grave

Red skills chips from elite campaign, lame, triple ports or get more stamina events are needed.

4 Likes

This isn’t lame. It’s really good event. Helpful.

4 Likes

@Loutre I wrote this a month ago. How are we still waiting?

1 Like

Sucks that the answer above is already 12 days old. Half a month of nothing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney