Port event

I find the “red skill chips from elite” event to be somewhat peculiar. My characters for whom I would like to improve red skills come in two categories: ones for whom I have lots of red skill chips but not hero chips or ones for whom I have lots of hero chips but not enough red skill chips.

For the first category, there’s no point giving me more red skill chips because I have all that I can use. Often this category involves heroes whose chips aren’t in elite anyway.

For the second category, there’s no point making me go through elite since I have all the hero chips I could use and I’m better off getting red skill chips by raiding city watch.

I don’t have any heroes that (a) are good enough for me to improve their red skills, (b) have their hero chips in elite, and © are lacking in BOTH hero chips and red skill chips.

YMMV obviously.

2 Likes

@Loutre maybe the team could do a reduction in cooldowns with the next Double/Triple Team Trial event? 10 minutes is too long for VIP 0-4 players.

Or, as I mentioned, just change the perks of reduced/removed cooldowns into +1/+2 chances, making the playerbase more even :slight_smile:

And I´d like to see a bonus port chance in guild perks one day.

1 Like

I guess we will never get another one. :frowning:

Really sad how they push rudely people to pay more, and it’s not even like they keep people entertained, no game mode(s) were added for years now, or characters from new movies, while literally all other games does so.

2 Likes

They intentionally make us spend more exp bottles but always afraid that we have too many… Do they want to help us keep up or not??? Or is it time for us to quit because we play this game too long???

Loutre??? Helfen sie uns…

I do not have another update for this just what I said here:

We don’t really need an update, just triple port.

There should at least be a triple port every quarter and a double port every month.
It’s the only thing that made the gold economy work, at least a bit.

Alternatively, if you don’t want to continue port events, you could start increasing all gold rewards by at least x10 to reach a helpful state and increase the gold from deals by at least x20.
And since you showed us how unreliable those events are, it would be a great Addison to get some sort of triple port drop item, so we can chose ourselves when to use it.

1 Like

@Loutre I not asking for port drops but what I want to know why you are delaying double port events, we are seeing trials drops, normal campaign drops and others quite frequently but why we are not seeing port drops events ? We need an explanation here about delay.

Screenshot_20210824-121546~2
Need Xp drinks

3 Likes

Or, super alternatively, introduce a double port item. Similar to double drops, double gold, double team exp, double hero exp… maybe? @Loutre

Could be a yellow bag (like double drops have green or elite ones have green/red) with a Port symbol on.

1 Like

@Loutre we really need an update from you regarding this

Like I said yesterday:

1 Like

My question is different, why there is delay in port drops? Can PB back this delay based on data like gold economy is imbalanced and everyone have billions of gold so you are delaying the event ? If this is the case I would like to know.

1 Like

Dann frage nach Loutre

Yes, it is because we are watching the gold economy.

… should say weeks ago port event won’t return ever. :roll_eyes:
Instead of baiting.

Even if I have now 1.5B gold it’s just enough to max 3 heroes, wow… :confused:

They are not discontinued.

1 Like

I can understand the concerns, but honestly the problem is not in Ports, but Surge.
And, tbh, all you could do is just reduce the power of spawned lineups in Surge, because the top guilds only get highest amount of gold against easy lineups and high power. Lowering the power = lower gold :joy: Because more stages need to be played and most just don´t waste as much time on it.

I should know - am in Top 4 guild in S1 and daily I get like 150M x 2 gold. I won´t say it´s bad though, the gold is largely irrelevant or should be largely irrelevant. Hence why I asked for Buy 100 Gold Crates or a slider. EVERYTHING IS INTERCONNECTED.

The only reason why we ask for double ports is XP drinks. One more possibility would be to only give Ultra XP in high Ports (although some players would lack it and would solve nothing at all with the economy). Or you could change Black Market / Mega Mart to “gold only” = would give players more progress for excess gold, still would be largely P2W…
Or change the XP drinks in Battle Badge enhancement to a large sum of gold (which doesn´t matter at all, really - since the bonuses aren´t 100% game-breaking)

Just my two cents on the matter. I see it, I try to give feedback on what possibilites there are.

1 Like

Also as I said previously,

They’re not discontinued and we do want to have one again soon, but we are currently watching the gold economy so I cannot give dates or more information on when we will have them.

1 Like

I would say to the team to… just give up… some people I know have as much as 16+ B gold.
I don´t believe there is any way to introduce some measures if the team doesn´t want to blow up like 50% of active players that just don´t earn that much.

So, my advice would just be to give some way of spending gold quick with a limited gain. Or a special stuff crate for a lot of gold, which gives trash (won´t be used though). Or just a slider on gold crates :man_shrugging: instead of buy 100 button.

There are so many ways to get gold from outside of Surge… which is the best, but still…

I´d still work on giving more Ultra XP Drinks, I want to spend my gold, but can´t level up like any character :man_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney