Powerpuff Girls Concept

The Powerpuff Girls

received_1409570902778617
(Can’t really find a quote for them, but this is the best i can think of)
Once again, the day is saved, thanks to the Powerpuff Girls. ( As i said, not really a quote, said by the narrator)
Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl. But Professor Utonium added an extra ingredient to the concoction… Chemical X! Thus, The Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra-super powers, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil!

2 :star:red, Mid-line Damage

Entrance: They fly into battlefield
Victory: They High-Five
Defeat: They fight each other

Basic Attack: Buttercup punches a random enemy, dealing damage to them. Blossom shoots enemies with her laser eyes, dealing damage to the enemy hit by the laser.

White Skill: Crime-fighting :sparkles:
The player chooses one of three skills for The Powerpuff Girls to perform whenever this skill is activated, the skill takes turns to activate if the battle is in auto:

Ice Breath: Blossom blows out Ice Breath at all enemies, dealing damage and freezing them for 5 seconds.
Sound Manipulation: Bubbles shouts at all enemies, releasing a sound manipulation at all enemies, silencing them for 5 seconds and heals the ally with the lowest health.
Death Ball: Buttercup throws 2 death balls at random enemies, dealing damage to the enemy hit by the Death Balls

Green Skill: Danger Sense :facepunch:
Before an enemy does a sneak attack, they gain invincibility for 4 seconds, if they’re hit by a sneak attack, deal the same amount of damage to the enemy with Blossom’s basic attack.

Blue Skill: Black Hurricane :sparkles:
Buttercup spins into a tornado and sucks the enemy for 5 seconds, while the enemy is sucked, the enemy will be unable to attack during that time, dealing damage to the enemy sucked by Buttercup.

Purple Skill: Leadership Skills
They gain extra ATK, Armor, SPD, Crit Chance, Evasion, Tenacity and Max HP whenever a skill is triggered.

Red Skill: Powerpuff
Ice Breath now silences all enemies for 3 seconds, while the enemy is frozen, all damage dealt by Blossom will be a guarantee Critical Hit
Sound Manipulator now silences enemies for 10 seconds
Whenever they silent an enemy, they gain extra Attack, Armor and Speed

+X Attack
+X Skill Power
+X Evasion

Friendships

The Powerpuff Girls/ Mojo Jojo
Campaign: A very rivalry time
Allies: Jack-Jack, Mickey, Sisu
Disk: Frenemies
Disk Effect: Death Ball now steals 40% energy from the enemy, +5% if added a star.
+X Attack
+X Crit Chance
+X Basic Damage

2nd Friendship, vote down because i can’t decide

• Dash
  • Violet

0 voters

Vote ends when next concept is released

Battle Badge
Charge Condition: Heroes use Green Skill
Stat Buff: +ATK SPD
Lineup Buff: + Damage Dealt by “Black Hurricane”
Effect Buff: + Healing done by Sound Manipulator

Plus, for my next concept. Any request, either type public or private message me. Tq

If there are no requests, then i’ll just make Eclair Cookie and Tea Knight Cookie.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney