Precious Cookie Child (CR Ocean Series 3/10)

Peppermint Cookie

“Do you want to listen to the waves with me?”

Bound to the seashore, Peppermint deals great damage and supports the team with the help of his oceanic friends.

Stars: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Gets carried in by peppermint whale
Victory: Plays his conch shell happily
Defeat: Sits down and starts to tear up
Attack: See Passive

White Skill: Seashore Friends (Fantastic Damage)
Passive: Instead of dealing damage with his basic attack, Peppermint plays his shell ocarina, healing himself and ally with the least remaining HP for X HP.

Active: Peppermint blows his conch shell horn to call upon the Peppermint Whale which will swim through enemies, dealing X damage and knocking them back.

Green Skill: Paper Boat Sailor
Paper Boat Sailor, Peppermint Cookie’s pet, fights alongside him for the entirety of the wave. He has X HP and 50% of Peppermint’s armor and reality, and deals X damage with each subsequent attack.

Every 12 seconds, Paper Boat Sailor will produce Sea Bubbles for allies, healing them and Peppermint for X HP, granting them 400 energy, and 2 stacks of “Vitality”.

Each stack of “Vitality” blocks one hit from any sources and is then removed.

This is what Paper Boat Sailor looks like:

Blue Skill: Dolphin Call (Normal Damage)
Peppermint also calls in Dolphins while using “Seashore Friends” which will also deal X damage to the two strongest enemies as well as stunning them for 6 seconds. The Dolphins also leave behind Peppermint jellies which be given to Peppermint and allies, granting them X skill power and 75 tenacity.

Purple Skill: Calming Waters
Peppermint and Allies are immune to debuffs and Damage Over Time effects that last more than 6 seconds from affecting them.

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Ballad of The Starry Sea
Peppermint and allies also take 50% less damage from fantastic damage sources.

If an ally is healed for more than 20% of their Max HP in a single heal, their tenacity and evasion are increased by 100 and they become invincible for 5 seconds.

Fantastic damage reduction and Invincibility has a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Reality
+X HP healed with each basic attack

Friendship Disks:

Peppermint-Violet
Feeling Invisible
Basic Attacks Buff Allies
+X Skill Power
+20% (+20 per star level) Attack Speed to Peppermint
• Allies gain X armor when being healed by Peppermint’s basic attack.
• Allies have their skill power increased by 1.5% (+1.5 per star level) when healed by Peppermint’s basic attack.

Peppermint-Sea Fairy
Wave Making
Block More Hits
+X Basic Damage to Peppermint and allies
+X Max HP to Red Team allies
• Peppermint now grants 1 (+1 per star level) stack(s) of “Vitality” with “Seashore Friends” and “Paper Boat Sailor”

3 Likes

I just wanna clear up two things quick:

1. The “Vitality” wasn’t my idea. Credit goes to @Musketeer for allowing me to use the idea.
  2. Yes I understand that Peppermint’s gender is unspecified, but I’m assuming it’s a “he” because of his overall appearance.
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney