Premium Stamina Deals on Servers 21-22

Just give the deal to the players who didn’t get it!!! Why take the stamina away from the ones that got the deal and saved the stamina. Your breaking your market agreement taking that stamina away. People don’t want no diamond crates🤨

22 Likes

The ones who didnt get it, are not our fault, we didn’t sabotaged other players for our benefit, just saw the oportunity and grabed it

7 Likes

what is 200 premium stamina?? is it like 200 stamina packs?

1 Like

Ce n’est pas du tout la solution. J’ai payée pour une offre, ce n’est pas normal de retirer les gains. Ceux qui ont payé doivent être remboursés dans ce cas. Ils auraient fallut mettre l’offre pour tout le monde. Il y a toujours eu des écarts de niveau avec le joueur qui dépense ou non l’argent dans un jeu. Ce n’est pas à nous de subir le bug du jeu.

5 Likes

Hum… .

While not a person from server 21 or server 22 I definitely understand if people are unhappy right now even if for slightly different reasons.

If wanting to complete make up for the mistake I assume the more effective thing to do would be to reset the servers to before the purchases was available and refund everyone.
While probably less fun, stamina pack debt could be something as in that players can’t earn new stamina before they have earned as much stamina packs as they bought . I think the other option is probably better.

The current approach allows the people to still have the stamina they used as resources are still there, just in another form as in badges and such. While probably not optimal either, for now until otherwise said this seem to be the decision PerBlue will take.

8 Likes

This is wrong, they do not have the right to remove nothing after the purchase

12 Likes

Contact Disney

Let them know how your money, as a technical Disney consumer, is being finagled from you as a result of their partnership with PB.

https://support.disney.com/hc/en-us

19 Likes

This was a bad solution, possibly the worst you could come up with, but you found a way.

19 Likes

My thoughts exactly Speedro.

8 Likes

How do I get a refund? I spent money expecting extra stamina. Nothing else! So the people who spent the stamina get to keep AND get the extra bonus you all are claiming is worth hundreds. But the people who didn’t use all of it yet don’t get to keep it and lose what exta we PAID for? This is not the answer if anything y’all just pissed more people off who didn’t get the deal in the first place!

16 Likes

Your whole community essentially demanded the deal be available to everyone to make their choice. Instead of screwing over half the server, you managed to upset nearly everyone.

16 Likes

I personally don’t care about red skill chips. I care about stamina. If I want red skill chips I’ll go and earn them in city watch. I can’t earn stamina in city watch. They should be offering the deal to everyone instead of this solution

16 Likes

I can see you didnt bought the deal, or else the response would be different

2 Likes

Who cares about red skill chips? Who has enough gold saved up to unlock them at 10,000,000 each?

8 Likes

I bought the deal for the stamina. Replacing it with something I don’t want because of an error on your end is unacceptable.

16 Likes

But that wouldn’t be healthy for the server itself. Why increase the gap between F2Ps and P2Ps? It’s already big enough as it is.

6 Likes

Wow I was not offered the deal and what you have just proposed gives the players who spent 5 dollars mind you a massive boost even if they didn’t spend all the stamina then offer a double drop which helps them even more. Fair compensation would have been to offer the deal to everyone who did not receive it. I’ve spent a couple thousand on this game and just got passed up by players who spent 10 dollars. I will be uninstalling immediately

11 Likes

The server is already unhealthy from the mulan event where the 3x experience lasted a week

7 Likes

Likewise as far as spending goes. Glad my vip20 was worth their $5-$40

4 Likes

I agree more with this fair chance for everyone to get it

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney