Premium Stamina Deals on Servers 21-22

Even free to play will buy it

It’s a slap in the face

4 Likes

And this is healthier than that alternative how? Please do tell.

7 Likes

@Polaris Are we going to have changes in this season in Arena and Coliseum for this? Or nothing much changed there?

The community is doing it not PerBlue.

2 Likes

What would be healthy for the entire server? F2Ps and P2Ps. You tell me.

1 Like

I’m glad y’all stayed in the office late…I don’t think we’ll be letting up this time.

4 Likes

I want a refund. I wouldn’t of bought the deal if it wasn’t for stamia. You can’t just take anyway what I bought. You literally are stealing my money

17 Likes

Perblue just can’t remove something that I already bought. It would be SO MORE honest to give all player access to the deal, or at least give us the OPTION to choose what type of refund we want to get. Don’t come at me with red skill chips, don’t do it, really.

14 Likes

The entire community told you and PB. Several times. Acting like they care about f2p aspects is laughable.

6 Likes

21 and 22 economy was already shattered from the mulan 3x experience event and this deal just magnified the issues on 21 and tbh theirs not much way to fix it properly

3 Likes

I agree. I bought the pack ONLY because of the stamina. I would rather have everything else taken from me and be given a refund instead. If it were not for the stamina, I would not have purchased.

15 Likes

First you gauge our servers then you give some a favor
Then you spit in our faces

3 Likes

It means that forumers recognise your inappropriate behaviour and flag you.

3 Likes

Embarrassing…only one fair solution. Make them available for everyone and live with your mistake. Children run from their errors, say goodbye to half your gaming community.

15 Likes

Literally people are level 140 cap in 4 days cause of this deal and the mulan event 4 days!!!

6 Likes

So true, they cant take it

Speaking the truth is inappropriate? Calling out shady business practices is inappropriate?

10 Likes

I spent 3k to max and someone does jn 5 usd AND PASSES ME

5 Likes

The only two options were roll it back or offer it to everyone. This is very poor business practice.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney