Prince Philip saves the day!

Here again with another hero concept. This time, with a character often forgotten. Honestly, he’s one of the first male protagonists in a Disney movie to actually do something heroic. He’s the OG prince to actually save his princess rather than just popping up near the end (I’m lookin’ at you, princes of Snow White and Cinderella). So anyways, here he is!

Prince Philip (Sleeping Beauty): Tank, Front

Basic Attack: Prince Philip uses his sword and shield for melee combat.

Sword of Truth(White): If an enemy within melee range reaches X amount of HP or lower, Prince Philip can strike them down with True Damage. Will not be available for activation unless target has required HP and is within melee range. HP threshold is determined by skill power.

Shield of Virtue(Green): Shields himself with a barrier that can block X damage for 8 seconds. Shield strength is determined by skill power.

Noble Steed(Blue): Prince Philip now starts battle by charging in with his horse, Samson. Deals Normal damage. Damage determined by skill power.

True Love Conquers All(Purple): Prince Philip and all his allies are immune to Curse. Curse immunity will fail when applied by enemies higher than levelX.

Friendship Disks:

Merida: Royal Contest Prize
-Increased Basic Attack
-“Noble Steed” gains additional bonus damage based on the Basic Attack stat

Aladdin: Rebel Heart
-Increased HP
-“True Love Conquers All” also provides Charm immunity

5 Likes

I really like dis Concept. Even though I haven’t watch sleeping Beauty, dis is cool. :+1:

1 Like

Hmmm Tbh, I always viewed The three good fairies as saving the day…

They gave him the sword to begin with, turned boulders to bubbles, arrows to flowers, and acid to a rainbow. then one of them enhanced his sword (that she gave him in the first place)

With he following words:

“Thou sword of truth, fly swift and sure, that evil die and good endure!!”

Then Prince Philip threw the sword and it pierced Maleficent and killed her (allegedly although all we saw was it next to a puddle of black :confused: )

so yah, sorry that I do nit agree with your statement, but the skill set itself is good except for the white skill which seems to much like Maui’s :wink:

I wanted his white skill to be an exact carbon copy of Maui because I want more technical skills like that in the game.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney