Prize Wall Feedback

It’s not that way… it was meant to be that it went up or down (not explicitly saying by how much).

Just compared to the previous hero in that list.

That is chronological order. Lilo is oldest, Underminer newest.

She has been the most requested Hero so this was surprising to us to see she did not have as high retention as we expected in the Prize Wall. It does not seem to be in line with your player meta either as Winnie did very well, but is considered weaker.

Raya also did not do as well as expected.

I still do not really understand the list as Lilo should not have any arrow since she was first? Bagheera should have an up arrow and Anna a down arrow. Underminer currently appears stable. Zeus also was pretty stable.

I imagine that, but not completely, she was requested by Frozen fans, buf for other part of people, people just have enough of Frozen over-hype which was for the last ten years.

Also, Anna isn’t really good in the game and it was fairly easy to notice straightforward, just as Bagheera was good from first sight.

Sisu has shields, and now people just try to avoid shields due to Dash, Shan and others, and people knew Triton is coming as yet another shield counter.

Winnie had a much better starting position - after Zeus who is insanely broken to date and widely given… (to be nerfed as it happened with so many heroes pushed this way, sadly)… and with Hocus Pocus cult.
She was a bitter lesson for players, I’d say.

Anna was after Winnie, Raya and Sisu - none particularly great… and Anna is not stellar either. Yes, Frozen is popular, but I wouldn’t say the game is full of 9-year old kids, sadly. No offense to them.

Yes, but again this statement for player retention doesn’t really work with our data either as I said Winnie did well. Some of the character that are not considered high tier in meta on here did not see a boost in retention. Zeus is very high in meta, but only began to be more requested after he was out of the Prize Wall.

Well previous hero being a void (aka 0)… anything is higher than 0? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m not sure where you got this idea as we currently have not made any plans to make changes to him and I don’t see that happening.

Hocus Pocus has a cult, and DHBM was the first game to include Hocus Pocus characters. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Is it on purpose that his energy stealing from red skill stacks with each use, after like 10s he uses his active every 1.5s.

I have said multiple times, the data does not reflect some of the feeling and feedback given here. This is why I have said that we are looking at game wide data and not just the forums for this information.

1 Like

I can have the team look into him more if you’d all like to see a nerf with him, but he seems to be doing fine.

Yes, please. His red skill is broken, all other parts are balanced (counter-able).

Using active every 1.5s isn’t ok.

Bolt - most requested, highest retention
Ariel - people first thought of her just as true damage counter, but purple skilled modded does actually something interesting
Zeus - while not immediately obvious, he’s started to be everywhere

so Winnie had a cult, first game to introduce the witches and after 3 successful heroes in a row, I’d say… hopes were high, so retention was high

and as Winnie hasn’t been stellar… well… Raya is better but the Winnie situation might have resulted in her PW being with less retention - that’s what I meant by adaptive expectations

His only bad thing is taking so much energy with his red skill from EVERY hero. Otherwise he would be okey. And with like everyone and their mums having the opportunity to have them maxed, it’s just painful in any mode.

This again does not reflect the data we’re seeing. I think you guys may be looking too much into your own opinions here.

We’re going to continue making small changes to things and watching the data. We do appreciate the feedback, but we are looking game wide.

Uhm… no? We are just trying to find the reasoning for the data. Some parts might be opinionated, of course, but… what is truly objective? If it depends on people it is subjective I’d say :grinning:

So the Wall leader is one of the strongest and one of the first. As Numi said, combining novelty with power, makes sense.

Funny enough, the difference only makes it more interesting to compare player feedback with the data, even if the results become harder to understand.

Unfortunately, you do not have all the data and will not get that information so the feedback being given is too speculative for us to be able to use.

Behind the data are the people :smirk:

I mean, we are just discussing there. Maybe I’m brainstorming a little bit there.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney