Prize Wall Feedback

Would still like a consideration for the stage 1 of it being equal to stage 21 in terms of rewards.

As a F2P I think it is better to have something than nothing, the Prize Wall is still a huge boost for F2Ps either way and likely increase our want to play Disney Heroes.

I say don’t remove the in-between mini Prize Wall Street, they are better than not getting them at all :-).

I see now that F2Ps have been talked about and yes, definitely appreciate every little finding as a F2P Survival Mode player ^^.

2 Likes
  1. These refreshes are guaranteed to be successful no matter what.
  2. Most of low level players can use these heroes because most of them needs (maxed) red skill so they will become widely useable.
  3. Always more better heroes, and more S-tier potentially which is needed

2b) a lot of people are complaining with Joy’s evasion and base HP… so it’s good to improve it!

Hatter and Joy are old…
Joy especially needs it.

Tbh I think Musketeer wanting to have Joy or Hatter refreshed is just a wishful thinking. In terms of utility both are fine. In terms of damage and slows, yes, Hatter could be refreshed

For refreshes we try and look at the most unused Heroes to try and bring them up.

2 Likes

That’s technically kind of well…, not kind to the F2P players as that mean F2P players have to invest a lot in order to make use of them.

It is fine, just mean more characters to skip resource management wise potential for F2Ps og they don’t already have invested some in them ;^^.

2 Likes

And this I like. :slight_smile:

That’s only good if the hero has something to offer in beginning, stat refresh will never make Tigger or Scrooge better as they need complete full hero refresh.

Syndrome had good bonus stats, so it made him better, also he counters slow.

No wonder refresh choice lately have been horrible :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

If that hero is unused and they got refreshed, which mean I have to work on them from scratch then I would choose a new hero over them :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: consider the cost is the same :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Nothing can guarantee the refreshed hero will be good. Look at Silver…still as useless as ever…

Loutre, am I right if I say that the average for Mini Prize Wall will be 231/(36/2) = Stage 12 or 13?

Did you see a maxed Tigger? I do not say he is good, but oh boy you underestimate him hard.

Scrooge… only needs working fantastic crit.

And stat refreshes doesn’t give that.

Only normal crit, weak damage, lack of utility… nothing good.

The problem with Scrooge is that he seriously lack survivability :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: he has low armor, reality AND max HP, which making it really hard to keep him alive :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

And as far as I know, he has zero tenacity

I will at least say, whether least used or not I think it would be really good if more 2018 characters could get refreshed more often ^^.

@Loutre Could you pass along this feedback Loutre, like as non-refreshed 2018 characters needs refreshes the most :-).

… refresh EVE or Calhoun :relaxed:

Characters rewarded in the beginning of the game cannot be refreshed.

Yax too since players get him after 2 free diamond crates from CH1?

1 Like

Why? Apart from Elastigirl and Ralph I do not see a problem.

1 Like

That is considered the beginning of the game.

Can their Red Skills be at least… reconsidered?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney