Prize Wall Feedback

Nah you can’t keep playing the same board after finding the grand prize, if you try you get a message saying you have to open up a new board to continue

2 Likes

looks amazing, especially when you find valuable rewards

The Prize Wall? It’s really a great addition, I got myself quite a lot of Lilo chips from it. But I have a question… will Lilo move out of the Prize Wall and a new heroes come in?

Ah, thanks for the confirmation. I think it would be good to allow players to continue on the same wall if they want, but I can understand if making that change would be too difficult/risky in the code.

I enjoy it quite a bit. We basically get a free hero and it’s accessible to everyone. Absolutely love the cosmetic crates being a part of it.

My only suggestion for the main complaint of “cheap” prizes is to maybe include higher tiers of the other prizes. Keep the 1 crates but maybe also include 10x crates. And different varying levels of gold. The Prize Wall itself is a gamble. I don’t think every prize should feel like a grand prize so I don’t believe it should scale with the player. Rather there just be great other prizes while having less as good prizes.

I’m looking forward to how you handle all the feedback and how the Prize Wall evolves. I would love to see it return!

It’s an interesting and an okay feature, though it needs to be refreshed with some, if not all of the above mentioned suggested improvements.

I like it, It was really helpful for the “BADGE BIT COLLECTOR CONTEST”. I also liked how you could get lilo in a fun way!

to be completely honest, it has been a while since there was new content that i enjoyed… but you guys completely got it right this time… it is super simple and fun. What i would do to maybe improve it is make the rewards scale with the player’s level… it would be appreciated but not necessary… anyways… good job guys :heart:

This applies to every deal you guys have but why do you NOT make the more expensive deals better/ more efficient than the cheaper deals… Right now you canget 15 tokens for 5$ us, and 300 tokens for 100$ us … Wouldn’t you want the more expensive deal be more enticing like 400 tokens so you get more per $ spent

Any more free stuff is always appreciated @Loutre . This would be my opinions on it…

1. When it ends and later returns, let it continue on the level the player last left it on.

2. Maybe decrease it by a row or two.

3. Keep the same dailies for free playable currency, but maybe change diamond crate to any crate.

4. Maybe for the juice prizes flipped, multiply the prize by the player level on.

5. Would be nice if once lilo prize found and other prizes still available, player automatically receives all non-selected prizes remaining when click next level.

Otherwise I like this a lot more then the wish crates by far. Among the better game features u recently added in my opinion. Now if we can add more useful guild perks (normal and guild contest) and increase port juices to be able to afford battle badge costs with each update , I be a more happy gamer.

The only things I would change are the rewards amount, they should be bigger or made the prize wall permanent About the way we get tokens I would like have more tasks and (specially if the feature becomes permanent) rid the diamond task.

One thing to keep in mind: Fozzie was also featured in a limited (14day?) event that gave chips away for free and now he’s locked in slinky crates.
If this stays a limited event, it might not mean that Lilo will move out of that event afterwards. :confused:

I love the Prize Wall. It’s very easy to get the coins needed to use it, and you get some pretty high tier rewards. It’s honestly one my favorite features in the entire game already, next to the heist mode. Please keep using it. I’m not saying to keep it open forever, just dont let it be a one time deal.

1 Like

I love the concept! Something obtained with minimal effort is always welcome!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I will also add- as my feedback, I feel that the rewards aside from the hero chips, should scale with player level or progression through the stages. 700k gold isn’t enough to do anything with at our level in the game… Number of crates dropped could be higher as well. Otherwise, I love this feature and hope to see it consistently.

@Loutre my only concern (I sincerely hope it won´t be) is that we will be without Prize Wall as we are without the Trial of Anniversary style. Although I saw on Discord that @Musketeer mentioned that it is supposed to come back soon™.

I think it is a great feature. I’m only 31 days old now in the game but enjoying this prize wall for sure.

1 Like

Nice, if overused idea. Usually just a bad cash-grab in most games. This one at least gives some shots for free. Pretty poor rewards though and the buy in for more tokens is pretty absurd.

I love it! :heart:

1 Like

I like the idea. However, it kinda bothers me that once you find the big prize, you automatically lose the oportunity to get the rest of the prizes. It would be nice to get all things in each level.

1 Like

a great feature that does not take too much time and simple to understand. a win for the PB team i would say… but as what others have mentioned, bumping up the rewards would be greatly appreciated.
seeing that an exclusive hero would be tagged to it…could consider the rotation of all exclusive heroes in a mthly basis perhaps…
apart from that, it’s definitely a fresh approach as compared to previous pure P2W feature…good work!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney