Prize Wall Rewards Revamp

:O :o :O
:open_mouth:
Iā€™m hoping will be like Prize Walls Pacha, Phillip,ā€¦

True. I had a hard time getting hero chips, cause itā€™s limited to only the diamond crate.

Well this is unexpected.

Well if the stamina goes 13, 26, 39, ā€¦
Then we have some serious problem.

Less stamina overall, but itā€™s still good to have anyā€¦?

I still wish we could get mission speed-ups at least, to get memories for new heroes.

1 Like

Is there a reason why I didnā€™t get any Tokens for Hero Quests on 22ā€™s Prize Wall? I upped 22 to Red Levelā€¦no Tokens; upped 22 to Level 130ā€¦no Tokens. Whatā€™s going on? I did my ā€œdaily questsā€ and, of course, I only got 10 Hero Chips and it took all 30 tokens from my daily quests to even get that and I didnā€™t receive anything else. Is this a new change or are there problems with Prize Wall?

2 Likes

The Hero Quests Rewards did change with the Prize Wall Revamp as well

2 Likes

Well less stamina makes it worse than Namaari iterationā€¦

It still scales with Team Level of players instead of Max Team Levelā€¦ just why @Nugget? It just again makes an unnecessary gap. Battle Pass scales with max level, daily quests do, sign-in doesā€¦ why not Prize Wall?

And I have a feeling the amount of tokens is the same as Namaariā€™s Wall which is just sad.
I will do thorough analysis (from data, obviously) of how it changed. I donā€™t expect anything good or useful tho.

2 Likes

40 x 5 it is

1 Like

Well you knowā€¦ one can get data for all iterations of Prize Wallā€¦ thus itĀ“s easy to compare :smiley: canĀ“t be fooled.

Worst change ever.
Again a play mode only for pay to play and play to win people.

2 Likes

Why?

You get now resources to level up prize wall heroā€¦ AND prize wall tokens.

What happened to the extra tokens we get for leveling up or even getting them to orange /red ??? If it was taken out for the update I donā€™t like it not only that itā€™s disappointing especially to new people getting into the game

2 Likes

they are still here.

Not as much as previous prize walls unfortunately, but yeah

2 Likes

So for board rewards we getā€¦

1x cosmetic crate (which are always duplicates).
1 x 60 stamina
11k disk power (this is nice)
1.37m (which hardly covers the cost to increase 1 skill 1 level)
1 x ultra xp drink which canā€™t be used to do much of anything
1x badge crate
1 x red skill crate

How was this an improvement? What was the thought process? I rather have the crates than almost all of this

2 Likes

I have a mixed review on this new prize wall. They give us good rewards in the hero quests. But they removed the Prize Wall tokens. This makes everyone work much harder to get a Prize Wall hero to 6 stars. Before Duffs Prize Wall change. There was tokens and rewards. Now you have may have to purchase Prize Wall tokens to get that character to 6 stars. So, tokens with the rewards will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

There are tokens, theyā€™re the last reward for each mission. Such as the 800 skills one has tokens while the rest dont

Hate this new rewards bring back the old wall. Rather have the prize wall tokens to get a 6* hero and high red skill that getting some stamina and xp items.

Going to take so much more time to reach 6* and get the red skill level higher, this was done on purpose as they didnā€™t want us getting 6* heroes and red skill level so we had to wait longer and buy the battle pass. I wasnā€™t born yesterday

How can people like these changes.

3 Likes

Read his post again there is not enough prize wall tokens

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney