Prize Wall Rewards Revamp

You still get tokens from hero quests.

They do should be better placed tho.

2 Likes

The amount of tokens isnā€™t reduced soo

Waiting a few days to get more stuff is fine if you think about it

1 Like

Well in hero quests it kinda is though.

@Nugget I just hate the dev teamĀ“s attitude of ā€œeither we give you more Prize Wall Tokens or less with some bonus stuffā€.
Besides:

1. The scaling of bonus stamina consumables (these MAINLY matter!) is worse than NamaariĀ“s Prize Wall. The rest of the bonus rewards let people raise the heroes even to max level. YET the Stamina Consumables are 1/5 or even 1/6 of the necessity to make a hero Yellow rank.

2. While Prize Wall Tokens do give Stamina Consumables, XP Drinks etc. itĀ“s a rather insignificant amount to the bonus rewards given and therefore the only real difference with the current Prize Wall is that players get less 22 Chips.
    Which I both understand (since they want the new hero at max stars), but at the same time I donĀ“t understand (since 6* a hero is 1/10000 of progress and the hero isnĀ“t usable if they are below ā€œcap-4ā€ rank - currently Y14 in S1,14 and Y3 in S21-25).

The dev team should just not make players opt for either more PW Tokens or bonus rewards. Both should be integrated in.

2 Likes

Ok Iā€™ll wait and compare 22 and Agent P and see if I have managed to get 6*, Full mods and lvl 100+ red by the end of the event

even from the current standpoint itĀ“s certain nobody will

Iā€™ve never gotten that for any prize wall actually, more like 6 stars and level ~70 red skill with no mods

I have just a theory that the people in top ranks have the chances slightly rigged towards not getting the reward easily.
Because in many many prize wall I have gotten in my main to far lower stage than most (if not even all) of my alts.
And this time around I unlocked 22 on every alt, but main got it the next (well, 3rd because I got the times set differently due to work) day.

Prize Wall tokens used to be in the hundreds that a free to play player could get easily over stage 30 and certainly 6star the new hero.

Now not so much. Not enough Prize Wall tokens for that. After 3 stages only 9 cosmetic crates dropped. The stamina is fine but useless to get to higher Prize Wall stages. Tokens can only be obtains with real money.

@Musketeer just sayingā€¦ now we get 5x40 PW tokens. In Perryā€™s Prize Wall it was around 360.
I can look at the previous PW Token amount once I get home.

Again, just the show of PB not being able to do something extra without taking away something else.

Devs still lamenting whether less tokens and extra stuff or more tokens lure people better into claiming hero quests.
Itā€™s obvious most (mainly barely active or even almost always inactive) players just care about 6* the Prize Wall hero for the sake of it.

What PB should do is announce a poll in game that will be here in forums. And it will ask ā€œWhich of these is for you personally the most important?ā€

Possible (but not limited to) answers: 6* the hero, maxed Red Skill, maxed Disk, maxed Mods etc.

Disclosure: Bold statement just signifies my opinion over the rather abrupt Prize Wall changes, dwindling between one (Bolt-Underminer, Perry) and the other (Namaari, 22) instances of Prize Wall.

And no, neither is really good. Payoffs hardly ever work.

1 Like

Itā€™s completely underwhelmingly reduced.

I care for 6* to get a usable toon with red skills in the 40ties, 50ties and +3/+4 improved mods.
As a mostly FtP person Iā€™m motivated to upgrade at least to Y2 because I get a semi-good playable hero.
No use doing it now for a crippled toon that is barely usable.
Iā€™d rather invest stamina to climb ranks with existing toons with reds and improved mods.
5K diamonds is nice but diamonds lost their worth a while ago if you are not competing in FtN contests.

We need all removed tokens back.

And give more red skill chips from featured prize, and would be nice to get these from the stage 1 too, not 20. 350-500 would be nice. Every 10th stage could give 2000, thus, players which reach stage 100 would be able to fully max prize wall hero.

And with drastically increasingly costs of red skillsā€¦ it would be good if hero chips would scale up too.

Stage 1-10 = 30 Hero Chips
Stage +11 = 50 Hero Chips

Red skills need over 3000 hero chips now. And 6* hero takes 530 hero chips, plus modsā€¦ itā€™s almost 4000 hero chips! Soon will be more.

7 Likes

ā€¦ does this game mode really need to be stuck forever in 2021?

Could EXP drinks be removed and replaced by a random disk memory for the prize wall hero, on the wall itself? Memories in numbers of 5-10.
Weā€™re already getting drinks from hero quests and upgrading disks takes weeks, it would surely make this experience much less difficult.

When a player 5* both disks, memories will not show up anymore and getting replaced by the other rewards:

1 Like

We are getting everything in more meaningful numbers from Hero Quests, so these resources are not needed to be gotten with tokens.

1 Like

@Nugget @Loutreā€¦ the devs have dataā€¦ have someone ever reached Stage 100 in Prize Wall?

On a side note - reaching Stage 100 doesnĀ“t give a maxed hero (on hero chips terms) anymore. Any chance the base hero chips can be scaled with max server level?

1 Like

Yes weā€™ve had quite a few people hit 100

At what cost :laughing:

1 Like

Ok, but it would be good if it at least allowed to max a hero, now it doesnā€™t as Numi said, since last year costs to max a hero drastically increased and making current rewards outdated, it would be good to increase hero and skill chips from prize wall.

Neither combo with battle pass helps, it also gives barely enough stuff.
And nothing scales with level, and if it doesā€¦ very little.

After battle pass the hero rotation makes it impossible to max hero until they find their way to diamond crates/gold crates.

1 Like

I just so want the rest of the exclusivity (with the exceptions of Guild Crate and Contest Progress Top Reward) to die as soon as possible. It was always fairly artificial and it would just be better for the game if there were 5-6 exclusive heroes, not like 10+.

1 Like

Drinks or memories?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney