Prize Wall Rewards Revamp

Drinks, Gold… even Diamond Crates.

1 Like

What game genie codes are they using? And how many ? like the opposite of purell percentage of people like 0.0001%.

More can be doing better if u released some more guild perks like guild members get up to 15 more coins etc when someone buys guild gifts, or maybe get a chance to start five levels ahead at start of prize wall. I know u will probably never give us more guild perks and our hopes are really low of them ever being added or expanded, but you would make more people happy if u realease more than those always asking about the next patch notes .

1 Like

Excuse me what is that? :eyes: I have seen some rare occurences of coming close to this but it was always outdone by some bad decision in a different part of the game.

1 Like

O I know, it’s not in their dictionary… they may do something in the right direction, but then do at least five other things that make us go :roll_eyes: or undo said change.

Agree with your point completely with hero quests… should be a mix of old rewards and new rewards… not one or other.

1 Like

Yep, I just never saw two consecutive updates getting in the same positive direction. It was usually one positive and one negative. Or… worse, more negatives.

@Nugget Please add unlocking red skill to the hero quests for extra PW tokens

Prize Wall is slightly worse now. Seems like the chips crate stays unopened much longer now and prizes aren’t as helpful for the bigger players

1 Like

The key word there is seems. I’m about 99% certain that if you collected data from a dozen or so Prize Walls (say, from three accounts over three months), you’d find that the average number of spots a player chose before getting the jackpot would be between 18 and 19.

When I tracked that many Prize Walls about a year ago, I’d have walls where the average was a little under 20 and walls where the average was a little over 17, but the average for the entire dataset was about 18.6, which is almost exactly what it would be if every number of picks, from 1 to 36, happened exactly the same number of times.

This I’d agree with, but I’m more concerned with how it’s changed for mid-level and lower-tier players; I suspect they’ve seen an even greater reduction in their rewards, relatively speaking.

well… yes, average of finding the jackpot is 18 no matter which spots you pick…

For as much as I’ve heard people say that they don’t really care about getting gold in the prize wall if skills keep getting more expensive then it may be much more important than given credit for.

I thought we got more hero chips from prize wall? Though I haven’t done a full prize wall with bonus hero quests in probably 6 months

Since…uhm… first Prize Wall with Hero Quests? Nope, we got less.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney