Problem with Chapter 32: Quarterdeck

Hi everyone, it’s me Zindren. I had problems with this level and I can’t beat. On the last wave of this level. I’m facing a Timon and Pumbaa, who’s blocking all crits, Maui, Robin Hood, Gerald Marlin Nemo, Belle and Syndrome. I tried this level so many times and any of my heroes kept dying. Can someone out with level? This one is impossible for me.

Use Tron to get rid of Pumbaa’s crit immunity. :slight_smile:

I would be happy to help, and yeah first I recommend you posting what characters you have, at least your 5-15 best characters so that I have something to work based on advice wise.
Screenshot with your characters sorted by power would be preferred :-).

Actually, that don’t work I think if Timon and Pumba has their Red skill.
Doesn’t the remove just restart the Hakuna Matata skill which restarts the Crit Immunity or?

I faced something like this.

Tron’s white skill never worked due to Timon and Pumbaa’s red skill. Maybe if Syndrome should get a stat change.

Oh I thought T&P’s red skill is still bugged, my bad :man_facepalming:t2:

I can say that you will face much more difficult lineups soon or at least past the point you meet Mulan in the Campaign.

So the best way to prepare would be to switch to newer characters if you use characters that was released in 2018 or 2019. You can check here when the characters was released:

Hope this helps :-).

Ah, true so if so it might be removed yeah.
Thanks for reminding me :-).

it is :man_shrugging:

Come to think about what I meant, which is that I think the enemy version of Timon and Pumba have their Hakuna Matata skill restarted when removed, or at least based on what I remember.

So if so I am referencing to the enemy Timon and Pumba here and not player Timon and Pumba.

Oh so guess i was right :upside_down_face:

For player version yes I think, but not for enemy version I see which are ZindrenTheCoolGuy137’s issue.
So yeah, for the enemy version Hakuna Matata restart when removed it seems, but not for players unfortunately.

Something that should probably be looked into by PerBlue if not us players.

Omg help I am also facing issue with this stage! Wave 3 wipes me out immediately
My top characters in descending are: Kim Possible, Nick Wilde, Mulan, Shank, Elsa, Rapunzel, Donald, Alice, Bo Peep, Colette, Merida, Jack Jack, Belle, Moana, Goofy, Megara, Quorra, Hiro Hamada

I think the problem mainly is that you are using older characters, so it would be a good idea to switch to newer characters if you can :-). To say it this say, the campaign isn’t going to get easier unfortunately.

You can see there who the newest characters are:

Out of the characters you mentioned there the best ones you have are likely these:
Mulan, Kim Possible, Nick, Belle and Meg.

They are decent characters, but you are likely better of for the future switching your focus to newer characters.
I am also in the process of focusing more on newer characters as well.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney