Q&A Session - July 3

1. Where is Kim Possible, and when she will get released.
  2. Any plans for Nick’s refresh? - Increased base attack speed, improved charm, quicker appearance of summoned lemmings, and better energy gain for PvP, disks could give starting energy and conservation.
  3. When Vanellope will get from badges reality negation?! - She needs to have ASAP in her badge set “Mayhem Tour '79” badge. And also, refresh for her?
  4. When epic CW will give more red skill chips, what we’re getting for now is way too small, it should be doubled… tripled. So many red skills and new characters.
  5. When invasion will give more mod power - it should be increased by 5/10x
  6. Could all chapters cost 6 stamina per node, and if you all wish only 10 for newest available? All badges cost too much
  7. When campaign gold rewards will increase?
  8. It’s possible to make contest in mid-week like on Wednesday which lasts for 24 hours?
  9. When diamond crates will give orange and red full badges? And 1* hero duplicate more chips, for example 12 instead of 7.
  10. Could all in-game deals be improved? I think regular $5 stamina deal should give twice more than now, so able to max a hero, not only make character to R2/3. And of course scale with each cap rise.
  11. Red skills for Finnick, DW, Meg, Timon…?
  12. Why we got Jungle Book instead of TaleSpin?
  13. Don Karnage could be released as playable character?
  14. More TV characters, but this time 21st century… Kim, Phineas and Ferb, Perry, Della, Jake Long…
  15. And we have old DuckTales version of characters, but Della would be possible?
  16. Contest for a fanbase red skill for old hero?
  17. When invasion battles will have all new backgrounds from campaign?
  18. As said, Fox (and Blue Sky) isn’t something impossible, is there any plans/chance for Simpsons or Ice Age to come in 2021?
  19. Could be possible to decrease difficulty in friendship campaigns? It’s way too hard.
  20. Is Narnia possible to be added?
8 Likes

I’m thinking if they do this, then we may see glomgold, webby, gyro, beakly, and/or Della

What about Gladstone?

In friendship campaigns, how do you choose secondary Heroes(such as Vanellope, Calhoun, and Felix in Zurg and Rex’s Campaign) for a friendship duo? Is it based on synergy, or to match those secondaries to the heroes they are friends with, or both?

1 Like

Gladstone is well, he would be a good support but I don’t think he would be in the meta

Yeah, he is an underrated character in the Ducktales franchise.

If they add Glomgold to the game I hope they base it on this version :-).

Would probably more likely be the Ducktales version, but one can hope I suppose.

While not sure if a Q&A post are the best place to talk about characters in this sense, thought I add a quick comment to the already started discussion :-).

4 Likes

Hi Perblue! Happy stitch day I have some questions
Will Inside out and big hero 6 get more reps soon?
How are you guys doing during quarantine?
Who do you guys personally want in the game if you could choose one character? That’s all thanks guys!

Well, to ask devs. And there isn’t any specific topic, so everything is possible.

And when I asked for Della, then only her, and maybe some DT17 exclusive characters like B.O.Y.D.
Glomduck was in old version, so of course PB will choose this one, and we have more than enough of old versions.

My only question would have to be,

Did you guys scrap the idea that 3 star characters were too hard to achieve by players or you just don’t want to add them anymore?

Pretty much the big question I still have in mind yet to be answered.

1 Like

Still 4 questions:

1. Again, when do you release Kim Possible?
  2. Do you want to create 3rd friendships?
  3. Any more bh6 characters come?
  4. will there be more Lilo and Stitch characters come?
1 Like
  1. What made you guys decide to do cap increases per month? And followup , are you going to slow it down as majority are complaining about it, most of us say do it at least two months . I know whales that are not happy with it being monthly.
  2. Guild perks- how do you decide what to release and when.
  3. How do you determine friendships among toons
  4. Will there be guild help options down the line for red skill hero chips, regular hero chips, and badge bits?
  5. Can we remove Or lesson restriction on guild aid To maybe
    5 levels instead of 10?
  6. Why is the guild perk for hire Mercs for city watch/surge limited to plus three instead of plus five? Makes it hard for some players to hire mercs when cap increase days happen.
  7. Anything going to be done about spammers and wrong flaggers on the forums?
  8. What game modes or game mode changes can we suspect in future?
  9. Any plans in finding ways to increase non-mod rewards in invasion? (Without the solution being just increase tiers) And maybe release some of the mod upgrades like speed ups found in challengers as invasion rewards?
  10. Since you changed your minds about mods being sole for invasion (see challengers rewards) is there plans to change your minds about other aspects previously stated like no Star Wars, And Fox properties (simpsons, family guy, etc)
  11. Since some things have changed with vip status rewards , are there any other plans to change them around? (More tiers for the whales, maybe changing vip crate to level 10 instead of the current level 11, etc)
15 Likes

In future Will You add Prince philip, Ariel and perry ?

1. Is there a plan to make new game mode(Game mode means Invasion, Arena…)?

2. I heard Disney doesn’t have Tarzan rights. Then There is no chance for Tarzan characters to come in game?

3. I think some Zootopia characters need Hero refresh. Is there a plan to rework these characters?

How long do you plan to keep the game alive?

8 Likes

When are you going to slow down on level cap increases like you promised us over a year ago?

Are you going to fix surge so we get the same rewards as before?

Is city watch pairing going to be fixed?

When are cost of badges going to decrease?

Is surge difficulty going to be fixed?

Invasion has become much of a chore and the non-mod rewards are terrible. When will invasion be revamped?

When are you going to start putting more effort back into contests, such as rewards and the actual contest scoring?

Are you ever going to take solo deals away and put the stacking deals back?

9 Likes

I’d like to see City Watch Get fixed, the level of enemies being higher than we can max out seems unfair. Would also like to see the breaker quest system be changed. The fact that every hero is maxed out tier wise in invasion, even at the weakest breakers, seems unfair as well

3 Likes

They removed 3* heroes just because it’s too easy to farm their chips from diamond crates. Nothing else

2 Likes
  1. Just 2 random new OP heroes. It’s clearly

It really isn’t…

I am looking at you, Flynn/Aladdin friendship

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney