Q&A Session - July 3

It is in most

We have both of Belle’s friendships, Goliath/Bogo, etc.

Ok, I said it not for all

When are you going to slow down on level cap increases like you promised us over a year ago? Nobody likes that it is now every 4 weeks with both badge increase and leveling at the same time.

Are you going to fix surge so we get the same rewards as before? We don’t like not getting gold right away m, some of my guild members cannot hire Mercs without the instant reward. The level increase difference make surge super hard.

Is city watch pairing going to be fixed?

When are cost of badges going to decrease? Also is the drop rate for badges going to increase?

Is surge difficulty going to be fixed?

Invasion has become much of a chore and the non-mod rewards are terrible. When will invasion be revamped?

When are you going to start putting more effort back into contests, such as rewards and the actual contest scoring? When are you going to rotate what contest you actually run. We basically run the same contests all the time.

Are you ever going to take solo deals away and put the stacking deals back? People are going to be more willing to drop money if they can get more rewards

6 Likes

They promised to slow down updates, by which they meant adding new game modes. Here’s the post in question:

For many players, “updates” simply means “cap raises”, so it’s not surprising a lot of people assumed this meant more time between cap raises. While I think that would be a good thing to do, no one has ever promised it would slow down.

3 Likes

Would like to see a players team power when they are not in a guild. Just really odd that is not possible-available

5 Likes

Invasion. Cosmetic Collections. The Hero Hints we’ve come to know and love. I’ve had some questions ready for a few months, that I’d love to ask now, but I’ll wait till July 3rd.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’ll be a live chat :thinking:

1 Like

It looks like it is.

3 Likes

I have some questions for you:

1. Why did you add quotes on each character in the roster?
  2. Is there any character that will be added in the game who applies Hex besides Ursula?
  3. In my suggestion, will there be Bug’s Life characters in the future?
  4. How can you develop a skillset from each character that utilizes his or her team strategy?
  5. Is there somewhere else outside of the City?
  6. I noticed an empty space in the Friendship tab from each selected character. Therefore, it feels a little dull. So, will each character have a third friend?
  7. What is currently your best friendship in the game?
  8. In Invasion, are there any different bosses besides Mama Bot?

Phew, some good questions added in here overnight. These are great opportunities to get some insight into the game and 90% of questions always seem to be “are you going to add X hero” :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

3* characters drop 30 chips from diamond crate duplicates, making them a lot easier to get to 6* and gain hero chips for missions & mods, given the thousands of crates we get now. That’s almost certainly why we don’t see many of them anymore.

3 Likes

lol, uh… what? Please don’t spam the same thing on different accounts.

10 Likes

How sure are you they the same person with two different accounts ? People can’t write the same questions? Maybe they think the more that ask the more it will get answered and not be ignored because power in numbers.

Just because you don’t agree with them doesn’t make them bad questions either, everyone is entitlted to ask whatever they feel just like you are. To some people characters is all the insight they care about, others game play, game modes, game features , etc. it’s what makes the forum community great and diverse.

6 Likes

Either way, copy & pasting someone else’s exact questions is spammy and not a helpful contribution. Were they not able to think of some of their own? Also, I never said they were bad questions :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

I completely agree that sometimes our regulars feel that their “voice” is more important than others. In the same token, statements do not become more valuable if they have the support of that “voice”. As long as people are following forum guidelines and being polite, let them say their piece. As for following forum guidelines, I will get back on topic:

1. Do you discuss how to address perception vs reality in terms of public relations? I’m a huge supporter of the game and I’m not going anywhere, but I think that more positive and proactive communication would yield better player base results. Any plans to publicly discuss some of the consistent complaints that you see?
  2. Do you have a timeline on the remaining red skills?
  3. Are some of the older toon’s red skills linked to the roll out of future toons?
  4. Will we likely see more consumables for guild perks or other ways to spend maxed out guild influence?
  5. Have you considered providing a tutorial/info resource on game mechanics due to character abilities such as silence, study, etc… The information is out there, but I can imagine that newer players or those who are more causal have a difficult time finding/understanding it.
  6. Has there been any conversations about the financial commitment that each update contains? We have seen many thoughts on the updates are too fast aspect, but I suspect that if the costs were lower or if there were more variety on how to obtain resources That it may become more balanced.
  7. Lastly, I am very excited to hear if there will be any new game modes, or changes to current game modes in the near future!

I appreciate you reaching out to us!

9 Likes

That seems to imply some were bad beforehand. Maybe just reading too much into it.

And I guess we just have different definitions of spamming. I see it as just people who want answers to the same question and are emphasizing one another’s thoughts. To me spam would be just random letters with no rationale thought. But as I say time and time again “to each their own”.

2 Likes

the questions can be emphasised without writing all of them out again word for word with very little else added :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah some of the questions in general are bad - “will you add X hero” is not a good question and can waste a lot of the Q&A time with PB having to trawl through them, answering a few with “we can’t say right now, but it’s possible!” before getting to actual useful stuff

5 Likes

I lied!

1. What are some of the considerations that you take when balancing the skills and friendship discs of toons? I think this is a fascinating aspect of the game!
3 Likes

It’s not my fault I asked important questions that PB never answers. These are questions that EVERYONE wants answers to. I get you could see it as spam but you had no right to try and “call me out” for something I didn’t do. I don’t care if 100 people copy my questions. Just means that we want to be actually heard for once. I think I touched all the important aspects of the game. So it has nothing to do with her “not having anything else to add.” Asking the same questions repeatedly is the only way we are going to force them to listen for once. They always ignore the important questions. I’d love to see you deny that.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney