Place midline

Enterace quasimodo will leap to the battlefiled

Defeat quasimodo getting tormented

Victory quasimodo being amused

הורדה (8)

In the image above its quasimodo

Qoute sanctuary!

White skills carving skills

Quasimodo showing his allies craved model of notre dame inspireing allies this skill increaseing allies s attack power and attack speed

The buffs will be less effctive on allies in level x or above

The buffs will last 10 seconds

Green skill gargoyle friends quaismodo will call his friends victor hugo and lavrene the 3 will go across the skill knocking back all of the enemies

The knockback will fail if the enemies are in level x or above

They look like this

Blue skills bells of notredame

Quasimodo will ring the bells of noterdame silenceing the oposing team
The silence will last 12 seconds

The silenceing will last for x seconds

Purple skill loyal allies

Gargoyle friends now increaseing quasimodo and his team s armor

Red the hunceback of notredame

Quasimodo will get the following boosts

X+skill power

X+hp

X+reality

Gargoyle friends will now stun the enemies for 14 seconds

Freindships rapunzel and goliath

In the friendship campigan with rapunzel the 2 discovering they had similar past due to the fact they were locked in cretin place for long time and they becoming friends

Disc boosts

Carving skills effcts becoming longer by 2 seconds per star

During use of this skill quasimodo and his allies getting 5 stacks of hardy

Bells of norte dame will now give buff to quasimodo and his allies (+1 per star)

In the friendship campigan with goliath goliath discovered hugo victor and lavrene are actualy gargoyles quasimodo telling him that they are friends with him and quasimodo and golaith soon becoming friends

Disc effcts

Gargoyle friends will now increase damage on debuffed and disabled enemies

And this skill will give cretin amount of armor and reality to quasimodo and his allies

Victor and hugo appearing to be called after the author of the book victor hugo

The actual book ending in much differnt way then the movie is

As always feel free to giveing me feedback

I will be intrested if you want i will do concepts of another charthers from the movie since pebeus esemarlda and claude frollo could be possible concepts

There are a number of formatting and other issues that seem to be present in all of your concepts so I suggest reading over/using the following guides before making your next topic:

Please check over your concept for grammar errors before posting because there are far too many :expressionless:

*Quasimodo

You spelt it right in the title and in various parts of the topic so I’m not entirely sure why there are inconsistencies.

That’s… a bit dark for the game.

You’re missing a variable.

*Notre Dame

If you’re going to include places of significance like this then please show some respect in the spelling.

What…?

How much?

Missing a variable

Missing a variable

How long for?

Missing a variable

You :clap: need :clap: an :clap: actual :clap: skill :clap: not :clap: just :clap: bonuses.

These need sensible variables…

These need variables

If you don’t know for sure then don’t list it as a ‘fact’…

1 Like

I checked it out lavrene was named after somone else though i think it should be mentioned since along with victor and hugo they kind of trio

Is that the only part of the feedback you looked at :eyes:…?

You need to listen to all the feedback because currently you are making the same mistakes in every single concept.

Are you sure i typed his name wrong? i was cretin quasimodo is how the name being spelt variables will be added and the typos will be fixed

You spelt it correctly in some parts but wrong in others…

The concept is now edited fixed typos and made some changes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney