Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

Dave, that is seriously a genius idea for happy hour for double drops. That may help the huge GAP in the badge-stamina ratio issue.

2 Likes

deals need to be reduced in price,its becoming ridiculous to attempt to keep competitive without breaking the bank. i understand its a business,but now its getting out of hand at this point on my server to take a brand new hero and promote to red 7

4 Likes

Can you please make easier to get the alternate costumes of the heroes?

2 Likes

I have a lot of questions, so there are categories:

Invasion and Mods

• Do you have some schedule on when we can see Lightning R.O.B?
  • Are you planning on releasing more bosses (as there are 3 question marks in collections)?-
  • Could you make the Mod Power scale after Tier 35 as it does before that one?
  • Could you add additional reward for “Helper”? My idea is 1-2 Team Crates for heroes of the team powered-up in the week.
  • Can you scale Stamina Consumables upwards? 21 for whole progress is too low, if we can get 35 for 235 diamonds every 40 hours (same with badge tokens, XP drinks, gold, memory tokens, …)
    Any plans on Boss Auto Quick Fight?
  • Could be the mods adjusted to give a level 230-worthy Basic Damage, Skill Power and Max HP stat? Compared even to R19 beta heroes… well, most characters has over 1M BD (maxed mod gives 63K) and/or 1M SP (maxed mod gives 63K) and 6.5M+ Max HP (maxed mod gives 630K)

Surge

• Could you downgrade the matchmaking in Surge as you did with City Watch a long time ago?

Shops

• Could the shops instead of Chips, Badges and XP drinks give just Chips for 3 heroes featured and 5 random?
  • Could Mega Mart and Black Market PLEASE give the stuff for gold only? Same with Standard Market.
  • Can Mega Mart and Black Market have a guaranteed chance of Badge Booster Crate?

Video Crates

• Can you give more perks of VIP in Video Crates?

Guild Crates, Gold Crates, Diamond Crates

• Can those be upgraded to a point where they are not useless?
  • With the second-ever patch in beta you downed the drop of Diamond Crate from 30 guaranteed chips to one unlock. Can that be undone?

Guilds and Guild Perks

• Do you plan on making the guilds bigger (holding at least 60 players)?
  • Can Check-In give Ultra XP drinks?
  • Can you add Cosmetic Crate, Guaranteed Cosmetic Crate, Normal Campaign Double Drop as consumable items?
  • Can you make higher chapters of Campaign giving 3% chance of double drop?
  • Can Team XP Catch Up be raised above TL 100?
  • Can the discounts at stores and such be extended?
  • Extra Port Chance(s)? More Extra Trial Chance(s)? Raising the drops of old badge bits in Trials progressively (aka not stopping at 5-6, but stretching upwards)?
  • Can the Badge Booster Crate be given the rid of (or shortened) cooldown?

Badge Balancing

• Can the Badge Bazaar costs of Badges be reduced to the amount of energy the Badges need?
  • Can you drop the stamina costs of earlier normal campaign/elite campaign chapters so that newcoming players have an easier catch-up/can raise more heroes?
  • Could we help you with changing some Trials badge bits so that Trials are more useful?
  • Any possibility of raising (or dropping) the Stamina Cap? The extra Stamina Cap in VIP could be changed for Faster Regeneration of Stamina.

Collections and Cosmetic Crates

• Do you plan on giving Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates in contests?
  • Can we get a Red Cosmetic Crate that would unlock an entire Collection of some hero? (It would prefer those with the littlest amount of cosmetics in).
  • Is it possible to add Cosmetic Crates as a War Crate reward?
  • Can you tie Emoji unlocks to Friend Campaign chapters completion (2,4,6,8)? It was Friend Levels before Cosmetic Crates, but since they are gone, chapters make the most sense.
  • Also, please find an in-game way to unlock hero avatars and badge avatars. Creep Avatars, Borders, Emojis (the 3 collections) and Costumes can stay as Cosmetic Crate exclusives.
  • Any chance of making a collection for Hero Mastery Avatar Badges (Shield Hero, Damage Dealer, …)?
  • Any possible additions to Avatar Borders purchasable with Mastery Tokens?
  • Will we get more collections soon? (Muppets, PotC, Lion King, Monsters Inc, Big Hero 6, Mulan, Aladdin, Winnie the Pooh, Lilo and Stitch, Nightmare before Christmas, Hercules, Mickey and Friends, Treasure Planet, TRON)
  • Also, any chance of having Bronze II, Silver II, Gold II and Platinum II for Alice in Wonderland Collection? Cheshire joined in August.

Enhancements

• Any possibility to decrease the amount of points needed to enhance a badge?
  • Alternatively, any possibility to make red bits more impactful (more points for using one)?

Contests

• Can you give every server similar conditions please? In Server 1, we do earn more stamina. But there is no way people are able to keep 5000+ Diamonds unless avoiding other good stuff. Besides, no one can gain 5000+ Diamonds in 3 days. (Fortify the Network)

Challenges

• Can you please revise the challenges, some are nearly impossible to complete (like 10 fights in the highest server campaign chapter - should be highest chapter unlocked) and so.

Random Generic

• Do you plan on adding new language variations in the game? If so, could we help with them to an extent? (I could help with Czech and/or Slovak language)
  • Could we please get new costumes in the future? I know it was said you wouldn´t (as it equals the same as pulling out a new character) but there are so many genuinely good possibilities and one a month wouldn´t hurt.
13 Likes

Have you guys considered looking at other ways for players to progress in the game besides adding more level caps and color increases and if so could you give us some of the ideas that were thrown around?

3 Likes

larger than 50??
I would really rather we shrink the size of guilds to get more competition between top guilds… like 30 would be more managable imo

1 Like

Can there be a way to search by disk level or skill level for when try to to increase these in these?
You can search power, rank or level and check mod levels or red skil chips in the items but these wil also be useful for powering up characters.

…30 is too little.

Invasion:
Currently red skills don’t scale up like the other skills when you apply the invasion power ups, which means that the effectiveness of some heroes tales off as you progress (Calhoun is a good example) Is this something you would be willing to change?

Heist:
People continue to be frustrated by players that try to start everybody’s fight almost immediately. In some cases this leads to the fight being lost without sufficient support. Even when the fight is not lost it can be frustrating if people start your fight
(1) if you have lost out on the opportunity to use more heroes (And get more tokens)
(2) you sit there twiddling your thumbs waiting for them to give you your hero back, meanwhile their heroes stand around like lemmings as nobody is managing them.
Would you consider, for a short initial period, locking the ability to start fights to the player to which the hero belongs. After that anyone would be able to start the fight.

Markets:

1. Could you add a timer to Black Market and Mega Mart so that players can see when they last “found” them.
  2. Would you consider extending the market discount to include, at the very least the badge bazaar?

Guild Influence:
There is a need to provide more ways to spend this (more perks, more consumable etc). Also perhaps consider changing the perk (Team XP catch up) that gives players extra team so below certain levels from a level based perk to the bottom x% of Guild players… as it stands by the time a Guild has unlocked this the members have probably all exceeded the level cap already.

UI:
Please add more ways to filter hero page (maybe even multiple filters?)

1 Like

One of my favorite things about this game is its inclusion of obscure characters (Treasure Planet stars, Rocketeer, etc.). What made the team decide to use these forgotten heroes instead of just the obvious ones?

Also, any reason less heroes have been coming in at a time lately? Why is each update just including one hero when two or three tended to come in the past?

1 Like

Can there be a way to earn more Hero Chips? The cost of Hero Chips for Red Skills are getting so high that even raiding the character’s Epic Campaign levels every day barely make the cut to buy the Red Skills that get higher after every updates that adds 5 levels to the max amount.

It’s starting to cost 15 Hero Chips just to upgrade 1 Red Skill. Thats 75 Hero Chips needed for one update, and the amount of chips needed for every subsequent update just keep getting higher!

Not to mention that a lot stamina is required to complete all those Epic Campaign levels every day.

2 Likes

I would like to know when a hero skillset is created, if you have a specific team / mode in mind where it will fit in. I know a lot of heroes are created as a direct counter to other heroes (Fear as a freeze team counter; Tron counter Timon&Pumbaa back in the day, Jumba countered Randall, etc.), but I would like to know more around usefullness around skills as such:

• Did you anticipate that Jim-Slinky-Fear would be a good combination when creating these heroes?
  • For invasion for example, is it on purpose that there is no team that can one shot the Blue Invasion bot since Wasabi was nerfed and Kermit’s Jumba-bug was fixed?
  • When red skills are created, are they also created as a specific counter to another hero/lineup?

And also would like to know about weekly challenges, why new challenges haven’t been released in months, as we are essentially losing out on the 2,000 tokens every 12 weeks for completing a weekly “book” and just repeating old challenges, which on occation cannot be completed because it requires an event to happen that cannot happen again/is very difficult to have the right situation (i.e. gain mastery points, use only purple heroes in a chapter in normal campaign - if new heroes aren’t released that week and you have all your heroes above purple, no chance to complte it.)

3 Likes

Uh…

:thinking:

Are you guys considering doing another game like this, but for anime, after this game inevitably dies?

Regardless of the answer to that, what are your favorite anime series? Favorite character(s) within the anime? :grin:

(Unless you don’t watch anime, in which case, you have a week to pick out a random favorite.)

1 Like

I think it will take a few more years before we have to say goodbye to the game. I do not watch anime, but I could dig a Pokemon version of this style game…
Die Die

1. Any plans on new game features , like maybe using the fountain for a game for badges, gems, game currencies or an underground training facility to help rank up toons (and not be useable in game while in training).

2. When and how do you decide the frequency of release of guild perks? And can they be more frequent?

3. Thoughts on limiting making of new guilds on older servers so already established guilds can be filled more often?

4. Can you provide the stats/be more transparent on the reasoning why you think people quit if don’t do color cap increase every four weeks instead of just saying it’s the case Because the actual game talks and forum talks between players kinda suggest otherwise. The badges are getting to expensive with every color rank update , and the updates to shield points, stamania , etc just don’t seem proportional earned enough.

5. Can you explain why you keep decreasing the point system in contests?

6. Any thoughts on making a better system on the forums to deal with flaggers, particularly when a lot don’t deserve to be when giving criticism?

7. Can there be more opportunities to merge accounts and not just when you are merging servers?

6 Likes

(Since Pokemon is an anime, I’m not against it getting hurled in there too.)

Does Perblue have any plans for developing other games once they’ve finished with Disney Heroes Battle Mode?

In 2020, there are no more princess in this game until this year, 2021, because of this, will Ariel, Snow White and Tiana be in this game this year?

Here is a question for the team: Is there any possibility of Tamatoa coming into the game because of his size?

How does armor and reality work when mitigation damage? The information previously provided was more of a hypothetical response than a calculation.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney