Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

Do y’all feel like that obscure characters are getting more attention?

I think I figured that one up (but am not guaranteeing it is like that)

The damage reduction should be: 1 - (Max HP/(Max HP + 10* Armor or 10* Reality)) depending on whether it is Normal Damage (Armor) or Fantastic Damage (Reality).

Armor/Reality Negation just shaves off that 10 in the formula by % for the attacks of character that has such stat.

1 Like

How does a speed boost on a basic attack mod affect cool down times for abilities? I assume that by increasing attack speed you are reducing cool downs of abilities.

Are there any plans to change Invasion or Heist modes at all?

Personally I think the visuals for the Invasion mode and the number of abilities the boss is able to use could be changed. The boss itself just seems out of place when it could be easily replaced with the Omnidroid from the first Incredibles movie. Or another option would be to use villains like Cobra Jafar, Dragon Maleficent, giant Ursula, or Chernabog as the boss. And I think it could be more fun if the boss did more than just shoot lasers and spawn creeps.

For Heist mode my issue is with getting all 5 people in a heist so that they get the most coins possible at the end. The problem is that for this to happen you will have two people who are basically doing nothing for half of the heist which can take a while to finish if everyone wants those coins. So to make it more interesting I think it would be fun if the valuables would disappear and reappear in different locations after x number of thief fights. This would keep the people guarding the valuables engaged when they would otherwise be doing nothing. They should also be rewarded for their time spent guarding valuables so that they don’t need to switch roles and still fight 20 battles with all five of their heroes in order to get the max coins.

Nope. Attack speed doesn’t affect cooldowns.

Rather, it should not. Whether it actually does well…

Invasion mode with Animal and Stitch proves that attack speed does affect it. Stitch will slow the boss more frequently if you are using Animal’s white skill.

Can we please, PLEASE get some Costume Threads as rewards? I know the costume concept was scratched after a few were made, but it would really be nice to get the costumes that are available.

I just can’t stand that Costume Cosmetic Set being forever empty.

The cooldown doesn’t change. It’s just that the animations are faster.

You can get them in crates… they are just really rare.

Which is defacto shortening the cooldown. If the cooldown starts after the animation then you can consider the time between uses as the normal cooldown time plus the animation time. If I can use the ability more frequently then it has a shorter cooldown in practice.

If bonus attack speed did shorten the cooldown then Cheshire/Animal combo would be meta…

I have opened dozens, if not hundreds of Cosmetic Crates, and not once have I gotten any threads. Just how rare are these things?

You get the costume as a full thing :grimacing:. I do not have any, but someone in my guild got the Nick costume the other day… They say it was from a crate…

1 Like

Just tested. Stitch will use Slobber about 2 seconds sooner if you start the fight and immediately use Animal’s In the Groove.

How peculiar. I wonder if having a few of the threads is impeding my chances of getting the costumes.

Any more Zootopia characters? I think with Nighthowler and her ram henchmen, Bellwether would make a great Control character.

You can get it as a full thing or as pieces. I have part of the Stitch costume but I got full sets of Merida and Nick.

Hey I know almost all the main characters from big hero 6, Frozen and The Mickey Mouse franchise is almost completely, but any idea when Gogo, Fred, Anna, and Daisy will come?

I don’t think PB will tell us when certain characters will come in the Q&A. They may tell us if a character is not planned to be coming soon, but that’s it.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney