Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

Post your questions here and we’ll do our best to answer them next week!

4 Likes

Any plans to make guilds larger than 50?

10 Likes

Will there be more forum updates in the future like more forum avatars and unlimited or more likes?

2 Likes

Are live-action Disney channel characters even possible for being added to this game?

(If this question has been asked before, I will think of another one.)

Forum badges or avatar badges?

I hope you mean the latter

1 Like

Forum avatars

When will war matching be addressed? Mid level guilds are dying because of the system.I always get support messages saying thanks for input we are working on it.So When will it be revamped??? Hasn’t happened yet for sure.

4 Likes

Is it possible to add some sort of Theater Mode to look at all the story dialogues for each chapters we’ve seen in Story Mode so far? Like how you can see Friendship Dialogues when you complete their quests?

3 Likes

:thinking:could you please add an emoji for every toon, or at least the older toons who have been in the game for a long time ( like Shank ). Emojis have always been a fun part of the game.
Thanks

2 Likes

They can only add pre-existing emojis

1 Like

Could you add more consumables to guild perks for guilds who are maxed in perks? Like maybe a double drop backpack once a month or double gold, double Xp ? I never have more than 1 backpack and I never get them in weekly quests anymore. Also, have better war rewards ever been a thought? We bust our butts every war, but don’t feel like the rewards are worth it. Main request: either way lower stamina needed for a new badge. Or a far better balance in how much and how often we can get stamina. I spend loads of real money and still can’t ever get my mains or a new hero up to the highest rank before y’all go up another rank. Thank you for listening.

3 Likes

What are you going to do about the stam ratio v badges? I’ve seen plenty of forum posts explaining how hard it is to craft badges at the higher ranks of Red Rank versus how little stam we actually gain. What and when is going to be done about this situation? Its a race up a steep hill that the players will lose to and quit the game. And personally, I dont want to quit the game but the trend I see in other servers doesnt encourage me to keep P(l)aying.

6 Likes

I agree 100%. Ive almost quit playing several times due to this ALONE. Main reason ive stayed is because I love my guildmates. Stamina is literally my ONLY game major complaint.

2 Likes

Can we have a happy hour every Sunday where we can have double drops in both elite and normal campaign?

It’ll be very helpful for both new and old players to craft some high stamina badges or maybe reduce the amount of stamina needed for them.

(Just a suggestion)

7 Likes

Okay, I’ll still do it.
At the moment we know that characters from Tarzan are not coming due to licensing issues or something else, I forgot. Are there other movies/series that you can deconfirm?
I personally believe that if hopes will get broken eventually, they should be broken as soon as possible.

6 Likes

We could add a way to buy 100 gold crates at once, simple fracture that would be very helpfull! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was wondering if there will be heroes released that are from series, like angel is from the lilo and stitch series? I’m not asking specific heroes, but whether it is possible at all?.

1 Like

Actually, most of the Zootopia ones are not in DEB…

This would be helpful @Polaris!

Would it be possible to adjust the levels needed in some friendship routes? For some (newer) heroes you need a ridiculously high level to even get started.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney