Questions for PerBlue: March 2021

If that is gonna happen, at least decrease the cost of the diamond crate. 288 diamonds is already hard for me to get as a diamond spender

1. The stamina and hero chips needed are enormous right now. Will there be any way to address/improve this? Things are horrible now, to be precise

2. We haven’t had ANY double surge gold event ever since new surge got released globally. Is this intentional that way? Could you guys confirm this true or not (so that we dont have to wait until event time daily to do surge)?

3. Is there any way for us to read the main campaign’s story again? After more than 2 years and 40 chapters, I doubt anyone can follow it anymore. I certainly can’t. You guys could add a summary for each chapter, for example.

4. Why are contest rewards so out-of-touch with the game progress? They are not even helpful at all for long time players. Mean while, it is so hard for new players to reach 1M milestone. Contests, as of now, help no one

5. Can you guys consider adding “Quick fight” feature to Arena, Coli and campaign? And adding “Auto quick fight” in Invasion boss fight?

6. Vip bonus features are sooooo out-of-date and dont really encourage anyone reaching them anymore. Except for the new friend campaign system you guys added a few months ago. Any change to make Vip meaningful again? Especially for low vip lv (under 10)

7. Trial and Port menus are so laggy. Will you guys do something about them? It has been like this for months now… It is annoying to say the least. Also, could we have an option for our trial and port modes to always be at highest difficulty? This could be turned off, of course

8. When will you guys plan to release “No lv restriction” from server 22 to other servers. It has been nearly 6 months for testing. What is taking so long?

9. There really needs some training for your support. They dont even understand our trouble and problem facing in game, left alone helping us. I once complained how absurdly hard Kermit-Gonzo friend campaign and they told me to mix and match heroes to pass it??? Really???

10. When making friend campaigns (especially for new heroes), how do you guys think we, the casual players, can pass them? Some are insanely hard and considering how long it takes a 1 power-up, it will take us weeks or even months to pass. And no, we don’t have enough resources to work on ALL heroes, which you guys claimed not the purpose of this game. Prove this right by decreasing friend campaign’s difficulty pls

11. Could you guys please tell us how Skill Chips got scaled in Epic CW? My guildmates leveled up from 225 to 230 and they still only got 75 skill chips per win…

12. Can we get 5 instead of 3 skill chip slots in Epic CW? It is really hard maxing 1 red skill, left alone 15. Mean while, you guys offer red skill chip crates all the time for whales. Sometimes I wonder is it the reason you guys make it so hard maxing red skills?

13. Why there has been 1-hero-using-point-scoring in contest lately? Will it be the new trend? If it were true, then it’d suck. The points offered are so little and the hero choice is random…

14. Why do you guys refresh heroes who dont need it (Mim, Facilier) and ignore the ones really need it? (Beta heroes)

15. When will you guys update heist and guild perks? And many other outdated features?

16. Is there any reason why guild crate perk so expensive even though that crate is useless? And why there has been no change even after we said it was horrible?

17. Can we have notification when consumable perks cool down is over? It is hard to keep track of and know when to buy them

18. In average, how long do exclusive crate hero last? Slinky and Baloo has stayed in their crates for more than 6 months now. When can we expect to have them released like normal?

19. CW is becoming too hard as our enemies’ Red skills are scaled too high. Most of the time they have max red skills making it impossible to defeat. Is there any chance red skills will not be scaled in CW,just the other 4 skills?

20. Can Weekly Quest’s rewards get scaled with our server’s max lv? Getting 5 chips after a week literally means nothing

10 Likes

Hey per blue. Can blue team get a bot destroying hero?
Kinda like red teams gizmoduck or yellow teams madam mim.

Wir müssen 100 Goldkisten kaufen können.
Das wäre ein großer Wunsch!!!

I have wanted to see Lilo added to the game ever since I first started playing this game. I would love to have the chance to battle with a full Lilo and Stitch team! I am also curious about why Anna from Frozen hasn’t been added either! I know I’m not the only one that wants to know about the possibility of these characters being added!

I actually this idea of increasing guild sizes: 1. might give war some variety and change war strategies . 2. Would discourage making of new guilds
3. Make influence filling even faster (though brings back to current problem… new/expanded guild perks not being produced fast enough. Would also mean need to increase checkin rewards (which would be nice depending on what they are)).

I think it should be explored personally.

My question is why isn’t there orange skills is it because their no idea for it or you don’t want @Polaris ?

Guaranteed 30 chips means 30+. Unlocks are separate from chips if you don´t have the hero. And for a 3* hero you get tadaaaaaaaaaa 30.

As Lucas1999 said there are like less than 10 3* heroes, most 1* or 2* heroes. Therefore you get more chips overall (since 2* unlock gives 18 chips after you have unlocked the hero before - meaning it will be around 20… it being 30+ is a good improvement)

2 Likes

@Polaris Well this is more of a game error than a hero error so you can just not answer this if you want, but I spent $100 on the hero booster the last day that it was out and I didn’t receive my heroes, I’ve waited, I deleted and downloaded back, and I really want my heroes back I spent $100 on that and I could have spent it on anything else

@Polaris will they do a post with a voting for the next refresh

Bit nerdy, but do you guys use an agile methodology for the game development? Or a more formal waterfall development cycle?. Are you in teams that keep the devs and testers and designers separate or are they in the same team? What is the location of your team?

About when can we expect Barley Lightfoot to join in? Having a team with Ian and the Manticore just isn’t the same without him :frowning:

Another question from me:

GUILD FEATURE

Could we get a GUILD BANK as a feature?
You can give 5 hero chips of any character you don´t need and in return take 5 chips of a character one of your guildmates present.
Totally fair, totally balanced (elite campaign can get you roughly the same, shops even more).

Something similar could potentially be for skill chips.

IF NECESSARY, Exclusive Heroes, Sign-In, VIP Crate, Guild Crate and Diamond Crate Exclusives could be banned from posting in Guild Bank.

6 Likes

Question from @Missing_Lyrics he would like the guild to be cars themed and me too

Can you release a windows store version of disney hero? A lot of people are staying home now so maybe more players can play the game on there pc.

1 Like

What lead to the decision of adding the first villains (Maleficent, Scar, Hades etx.) to Disney Heroes, a game for Disneg Heroes?

When do we get slinky chips???

Can you guys add more features to the guild aid system? You could increase the maximum amount of hero/skill levels that can be requested at one time (keep the “1 level for 1 request chance”, but add more levels; ask for a 5-level raise for 3 requests chances, and a 10-level raise for 5 request chances). You can also allow players to request hero chips or badge bits. The current setup just doesn’t help weaker players catch up.

1 Like

The app keeps glitching and freezing, any chance of that getting fixed?

・ Will the types of guild parks expand?
・ Will there be new difficulty levels and rules for heist?
・ I want more new mini games. What you can do and enjoy with the cooperation of users.
・ Can you increase the chance of getting power-up items in aggression? Specifically, I want you to increase the probability that you will get out when you defeat another person’s boss or guild boss.

・When reporting the other party by chat, I want you to be able to select the specified remark and report

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney