Questions for PerBlue: September 2021

I don’t think you are allowed to ask for new heroes here…

1 Like

I will try as last time to make my questions smooth and sorted out by topics.
I just hope this time I will get actual response to most if not all of them

Contests

• Could you please scale the contest requirements for everyone by their… total power, team power, whichever mechanic there is to keep an even chances for all players? Team Level 100 player and Team Level 265 player definitely won´t have the same chances for, say, current Gold-Disk Power-whatever contest.
  • Can the Fortify the Network contest PLEASE have a stable range of diamond requirement that is not detrimental to other diamond expenditure in the game possible? 10,000 is really TOO MUCH.
  • Could the guild contests be evaluated to actually respond to the amount of players the guild has? Not all guilds have 50 players, some may have even a lesser than 35 amount…

Currencies

• Can you please remove Gold from the Prize Wall and replace it with a Port Drop (that will not scale?)
  • Can you make Disk Power, Badge Tokens and other currencies scale in Invasion fairly to the Server´s Max Level?
  • Could you please rescale the Bundles ASAP? They have been bad for 2+ years now and getting worse and worse…

Invasion

• Can we get more tiers in Invasion progress rewards?
  • Any chance to add a Team Crate as a Helper reward, to motivate players to do other guildmates´ bots?
  • Is Lightning R.O.B. going to come?
  • Any interesting stuff coming up there? I noticed there are 2 more Bosses to be unveiled (in Cosmetic Collections, there is Mama Bot, Lightning R.O.B., Mega Virus and 2 more “?”)

Badges

• Could you please retire the old Red Badges (now Yellow) system of needing another Red/Yellow badge to craft and Orange/Red badge to craft with 2 new Bits? Can it be changed for only needing one Yellow badge and 3 bits (with presumably the 3rd one being one of the two needed for the last badges of the rank)?
  • Any chance for some Badge Crates to appear in Invasion tiers?

Stamina
I feel like this one needs a separate section.

• Will you make Stamina Consumables to scale better throughout all modes (Invasion, Prize Wall, War Crates, …)
  • Can we get a raise in Free Stamina that would actually give instead of only Raw Stamina the Stamina Consumables as a bonus? (Say 1800 raw stamina changes to 1800 raw stamina + 50 consumables… or so)
  • Can the raise in so-called “Hard Cap” (though I call it Soft Cap) be adequate to the Free Stamina Changes in the ranks? We got +1000 every raise on the Cap, yet the Free Stamina raises by 120 now (and will by more later). If you calc it, the “bonus raise” is filled by the “Free Stamina raise” in 3 days, therefore you can withhold the stamina less and less days, rendering Get More Stamina feature semi-useless most of the time.

Trials and Ports

• Any chance to actually see the Trials refresh as proposed by me? 1 of the 3 bits given is still a fairly useless one… (the used-to-craft-last-badge one)
  • Emerald Credits??? Yellow XP Drinks??? (Please, be the Yellow XP Drink a tanker :joy: )

Heist

• New difficulties appropriate for Y6 would be great, don´t you think?

Surge

• Can some way of preventing certain bad combos from spawning be made? Or a way to only spawn a certain character in one battle? Plenty of characters are repeatedly in 5+ battles and it´s getting irritating.

Badge Bazaar, other shops tokens

• Can the value of badges in BB tokens be lowered as the game progresses to next ranks? Right now some Y6 badges cost 150k tokens and counting!
  • Can the value of badges in other shops copy more the diamond costs than BB tokens cost? We do earn WAAAAAAAAAAAY less other tokens than BB tokens and therefore it seems inappropriate to ask for the same amount. If a certain purple badge costed like 60 Arena tokens, I´d buy it instantly.
  • If the one thing above here can´t be done, could the Arena, Coliseum, War, Heist etc. shops be limited to random chips only?
  • Can more of the items of Black Market and Mega Mart be valued in Gold instead of Diamonds?

Arena and Coliseum

• Please rework the daily and weekly rewards in Arena and Coliseum Challengers as well as the lower ranks. I beg you. It should be the contest to be in top 3 and therefore 4th+ players should receive the same, BUT HIGHER rewards than now.

Heroes
Are characters from National Treasure (aka mainly Nicolas Cage playing Ben Gates) and some Jetix shows´ characters possible? (mainly asking about Super Monkey Team Hyperforce Go, which to my knowledge was made together with Disney Animations).

6 Likes

When will Anna, Daisy Duck, Penny Forrester, Wilbur Robinson, Riley Anderson and Lena come in the game?

Will there ever be new Pixar characters from different movies that are not in the game come and be on the Blue team?

When will we see a hero collection for Big Hero 6?

Will there be another set of new skills?

OK, then is a “when” question, but I think it still applies

… you can ask IF a hero can join.

So thanks to that we know for example Tarzan can’t be added

Favorite Disney character?

Favorite non-Disney character?

Favorite food?

Last video game played besides DHBM?

Best Disney park food or snack?

Along with anyone from Cars

Will you add Anna to this game? We got Elsa but not her sister. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Why badges given to heroes are now so random?

Gadget Hackwrench has same badges as Go Go.

A lot of heroes got random badges which granted them nee types of bonuses and so they don’t work, and even some heroes got badges will NEVER be used, like Gizmo getting reality negation and fantastic crit. Pooh getting armor negation. Jack Sparrow gets 20 reality nrgation. Bolt getting random tenacity and crit damage. And so on, the list is too big. Vanellope keeps getting normal crit but is lacking on fantastic crit and reality negation.
Upcoming hero has fantastic crit but will never deal fantastic damage, and their skillset begs for tenacity/evasion to make them work, so why giving badges which are completely useless?

Both Y6 and Y7 and new heroes are getting bad badges, is the team lost intresting to keep up with over 150 heroes with the monthly cap rise? Doesn’t it clearly show cap rises are too frequent?

What’s a point of upgrading heroes for useless stats? :thinking:

2 Likes

And Olaf Kristoff and Sven are also in the game Anna’s the only one missing

Will there ever be anyone from the Owl house coming in the game?

Which animation studios is better? Walt Disney animation studios or Pixar animation studios

Which Disney or Pixar franchise is your favorite?

Which team trial is your favorite?

Are there any plans to add Disney junior’s characters like Sofia the first and Elena of Avalor?

Are you planning to add new infected heroes to the main and friendship campaigns?
And why weren’t the Kim Possible characters added to the campaign as enemies?

1 Like

I think I currently have 3 main questions in regards to the game, which I hope can be answered as I they are things that can greatly improve the Player Satisfaction:

Q1: Will the Friendship Story Missions be re-implemented into the game?
It is soon the 1 year anniversary for the Friendship System refresh, however the Friendship Story Missions haven’t been returned to the game like a bit later promised, so I would like the situation in terms of the Friendship Story Missions clarified so we know what is going on terms of them.

Q2: Are Guild Level 6, update to existing perks, and new Guild Perks going to come to the game?
In regards to Guild Perk management I as a guild leader got to say the Guild Perks have gotten stale as I have no really good perks to spend on left.
Revitalizing Guild Perks would be a (guild) community strengthening and may lead to more activity in the game/guild.

Q3: In regards to Stamina and Badge Booster Crates, what are the intended balance as in what is the amount of characters a F2P should be able to keep at the current max rank?
F2Ps representing the minimum max potential, if they can keep up with 15 characters that means the balance is in a good state, creating a more enjoyable and fun game by the fact that they don’t have to be frustrated by not having enough(15) characters for Coliseum and Guild War.

3 Likes

Can we get a hint of some characters coming to the game?

Where to begin?

Question 1: Are you by any chance doing something about the ever growing frustration that is the friendship campaigns?

See, they keep going into a screeching halt because of frustrating enemies who have either overpowering skills, spammy white skills, or red badges that just make it impossible to do pretty much anything.

So, is there a way to make friendships easier so some players can finally move on with the game?

Question 2: Alot of the heroes have rather unique skillset which you guys probably had a blast creating. So here’s my question: Which hero did you guys had the most fun making?

Question 3: Since Halloween time is just around the corner, is there any chance that a new villain or two might be dropping in?

And now for the million dollar question: Do you think we might see any more characters from The Jungle Book in the future?

1 Like

… Am I missing something, or do Baloo and King Louie just not count?

1 Like

MORE! I meant to put in more characters. Thank you for pointing out. :blush:

3 Likes

I would really like to know when you will allow players to have the choice to share resources with guild members or friends of their choosing. Sometimes I think if you allowed that, then there wouldn’t be so much focus on cutting our gold. I could have easily shared so much of my gold and then it would be evenly distributed amongst the servers.

3 Likes

That’s my top priority as well.

1. Will there be any adjustment to red skill cost? It is insane in term of skill chips and hero chips?

2. Why do you care so much if some people have too much gold? They can only spend for themselves and occasionally help out guild mates (1 person can not complete a guild aid request all by themselves)

3. You guys mention last Q&A that you will refresh Market, simplify crafting tree, implement Invasion boss quick fight. And 6 month went by and nothing happened. Do you forget what you said? And if you don’t, when will they come?

4. When will New Hero Information come to the game? You guys began designing in Jan and we are coming to Oct , yet it is no where to be seen? Why taking so long? Can we even expect it in 2021?

5. Can we have an event schedule like other games have?

6. Roadmap has been giving next to zero information. We used to have estimated time frame, now it is gone. What is the point of roadmap when we don’t know what and when to expect things?

7. Why it takes so long to scale mega bit drops? Is it that hard? Or you guys simply don’t care?

8. We need more mod upgrades and disc power and exp drink. When can we expect them to increase?

9. Can we have a hero chips shop to help us buy a large quantity of it for red skill? Can the drop of hero chips from elite increase?

10. Do you plan to update monthly sign in reward?

11. Will there be any new perk for guilds coming any time soon? Consumables and all?

12. Can the slot in Epic CW change from 3 to 5?

13. We need notification when consumables perk are ready to be bought. You said last time it is easy to do, yet it isn’t here after 6 months

14. Can the base stamina and stamina daily quest got increased? Our stamina storage too?

15. Can we do Epic CW without Epic key? They are stupid addition. You can convert the rest of them to CW reset and let us do Epic daily

16. We need an update for heist and could we pls see how many hero fights we have in 1 heist when we play? We can only see the total after we finish, which is horrible

17. Can the drops in Trial increase? With 5-6 at max, they are useless

18. The amount of diamond needed in FTN needs to be decreased? How on earth 10.000 diamond is accessible to all players?

19. Power creep need to be appropriate or stopped if possible. No one likes seeing all their month-long, year-long hard work flush down toilet like this. There need to be some balance with ALL heroes in game

20. Can we pls have quick fight in Codebase, campaign, arena and coli?

21. Friend campaign is horrible and power-up isn’t really that helpful. Any change its difficulty get decreased? And can we see how power-up work in friend campaign (the stats)?

22. We players feel like we are not listened to when you make changes. Before and after. You ask us what we want and then do nothing about it. What the point of doing so? Do you really care about the health of game or it is just for your own pocket money?

23. We need more hero refresh. 1 per update .10 is not enough. Not to mention, you skip 2 of them already :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

24. Hero chips we get from diamond crates need to be increase. 7 for 1 star is insulting consider how many we need for red skill

25. Daily diamond deals are horrible. They need to be changed/updated

26. Can we have a gift system between friends/guild members? It would be awesome if we can give others some of our unused hero chips and stuffs

27. Why do some heroes just have 2 elite stages? It is hard enough to farm for hero chips with 3 elite stages, you know…

28. Why do you guys remove shop refresh diamond deal? They are super useful. Could we have it back pls?

29. Can you guys confirm whether or not Double Surge gold event has been removed from game? We haven’t had it since new surge came out

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney