Questions for PerBlue: September 2021

Are there any plans all Disney Sorcerer’s Arena characters participate in Disney Heroes?

Collections

1. When are you planning to release the “Coming Soon! Borders”? It was listed as Coming Soon! since the Cosmetic Collections was released on update 1.17 (March 2020). If you are unsure when to release them, will you consider rearranging the Collection so that it is possible to complete the Collection?
4 Likes

New Hero Info? You mean like clues for upcoming heroes?

A handful (although I suspect all of the time in the q&a is committed to the folks who’ve already thrown out 30 questions each …)

Q1: It’s commonly believed that developers have certain months that tend to feature themes - like villains for October - do you try to hit themes? Is there a favorite new character theme?

Q2: Are there any policies on live action characters, or is it case to case?

Q3: What is the threshold for new Collections? Are themes possible - like pirates, for example?

Q4: Is there a specific time frame or waiting period for characters based on newly released movies?

Thanks!

1 Like

I notice the backgrounds in guild war has a nice selection of cars. I see bwm, lexus mercs and minis, your artist like cars?

Hey per blue can you make Elsa first costume unlockable like the other costumes?

I think it should be easy since the assets are in game.

Nope. It is a part of the new hero management they have been working on in roadmap… Since Jan…

Will there be more emojis available in everyday conversation? For example, rice and bread, bathing, and walking and shoes(which means going out).

2 Likes

1.ls it possible for you to add characters from Raya and the last dragon, Soul and Luca this year?

1. So Anna from Frozen can come to the game? Because only her is missing.
  2. Any Halloween characters this year?
  3. Cruella de Vill and Jungle Cruise characters possible to enter the game?
1 Like

Will Mittens and Rhino come in the game?

Will we get Any more potc or tron or rocketeer or jungle cruise charecters

@Loutre Can you add more hero XP drink & Credits from the port? more Badges from team trials? less the number of chips for Mods & Red skills? and also less hero XP drinks to increase the yellow badge?

Well you are know disney heroes : battle mode now it’s hard to upgrade all characters, hard to get hero chips, badges, coins, hero XP drinks, staminas (champaign & friendhsip), memory disks, red skills, mods, upgrade mods, advanced mods, megabits for battle badges (yellow) & more.

Please make it easier for people who play Disney Heroes like me, especially for new people who are play disney heroes from now :sweat::tired_face::pleading_face::sob::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Is it possible that in the future a third friendship campaign be added to characters?

Also, are you all no longer doing promotions for new movies? Early on you did for wreck it Ralph 2 and coco, but for example neither Raya nor Luca content has been added.

Team already said no several times.

And any other new movie since Onward :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Just so you all know, PerBlue typically doesn’t answer if a character is coming to the game or not, so I recommend not posting that kind of questions :-).

As far as characters as a possibility for coming like legally wise PerBlue may answer, but depends.
We do know Kingdom Hearts for example is very unlikely if not basically impossible, but for Disney channel series depends I think. Gravity Falls I am not sure on, but I think we have heard that Gravity Falls can’t be added character wise.

Just thought I give a heads-up :-).

7 Likes

Eehmmmm…

How did the idea of Disney characters fighting a virus come along?

1 Like

What about Dawn Bellwether from Zootopia

When will Taffyta muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph be added to the game

That’s kind of what I said in the second part of my comment :-).

I get it, you want them in the game, but geez you’re asking way too many times :roll_eyes:

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney