Rabbit Concept (Likely)

Rabbit (“Winnie The Pooh” Franchise, 1966-present)

Resident gardener of the Hundred Acre Wood, Rabbit has brought his harvest to the battle!

“Oh, why does it always have to be me? Why, oh, why, oh, why?”

Stars: :star:

Type: Backline Support

Trials Team: Red Team

Entrance: Rabbit rushes onto the battlefield on all fours.

Victory: Rabbit folds his arms and smiles hesitantly.

Defeat: Rabbit slumps his shoulders and looks defeated.

Skills

Basic Attack:
Normal Damage :fist:
Rabbit throws a carrot at the nearest enemy.

:white_circle: White Skill: “Kerit Harvest”
Passive: Rabbit gains 1 stack of Kerits each time he damages an enemy with his basic attack.

Active: Rabbit grabs his wheelbarrow as a pile of carrots fall into it, healing every ally X health per stack of Kerits and removing 1 stack of Kerits for every ally healed with this skill. Every ally besides Rabbit is also granted 1 stack or Hardy and +100 energy. If 3 or more stacks of Kerits are removed from Rabbit with this skill, he Distracts nearby enemies for 8 seconds.

:green_circle: Green Skill: “Help Yourself”
Rabbit offers a bit of honey on a plate to the frontmost ally, healing them for X health, granting them 2 stacks of Hardy and Cleansing them. If the selected ally is below 50% health of their max health after this initial healing, Rabbit then offers them a hunny pot, healing them Y additional health and granting them +250 energy.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: “Big Idea”
Rabbit begins telling his allies a plan, healing himself and all allies X health and granting himself and all allies shield equal to 50% of the max health of whichever ally has the most max health.

If the ally with the highest max health is Rabbit, he also gains 3 stacks of Hardy and has his Attack Speed increased by 65% for 12 seconds. If the ally with the highest max health is not Rabbit, Rabbit is also Silenced for 4 seconds and Distracts all enemies for 8 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: “Vitamin K”
“Kerit Harvest” now grants Rabbit and all allies X shield per stack of Kerits removed for 12 seconds. Any ally healed by “Kerit Harvest” becomes Precise and becomes immune to being Studied for 12 seconds

Immunity has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: “Carrot Craze”
Anytime Rabbit uses a stack of Hardy he gains +150 energy.

Anytime Rabbit heals himself, his Attack Speed is increased by 20% for 18 seconds. This can stack up to 100% at once.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Max Health

• +Y Evasion

• +Z healing with “Kerit Harvest”

Friendships

Rabbit and Winnie The Pooh: How About Lunch?

Trigger the effects of “Help Yourself” easier

Disk Power

• +X initial healing with “Help Yourself”

• +Y Armor to Rabbit and all allies

• +Y Reality to Rabbit and all allies

Memories

• “Help Yourself” will instead target the ally with the least remaining health

• The secondary effects of “Help Yourself” instead triggers when the selected ally is below 58%/66%/74%/82%/90% health of their max health after the initial healing

Allies: Cinderella, Piglet, Eda Clawthorne

Rabbit and The March Hare & Dormouse: Carrot Cake?!

Apply the effects of “Carrot Craze” to all allies

Disk Power

• +X additional shield with “Vitamin K”

• +Y Skill Power for Rabbit and all allies

• +Z Max Health

Memories

• The effects of “Carrot Craze” can now trigger for any ally

• “Carrot Craze” now increases Attack Speed by 25%/30%/35%/40%/45% for a max of 125%/150%/175%/200%/225% at once

Allies: Dante, Mad Hatter, Shere Khan

3 Likes

Well, it’s a great concept, but I doubt we’ll see any more of the Winnie the Pooh characters in the future, because as I remember, Disney lost the rights to them, and now they’re in the public domain.
I could be wrong, of course, but I would still like more characters from this franchise in the game.

1 Like

I’m not an expert on copyright laws myself, but… I don’t think that’s how that works? Disney can still use them like normal; it’s just that other people can as well.

If Disney had straight up lost the rights to those characters, I’m pretty certain they would have had to remove them from all of their media, including the characters already in DH:BM.

7 Likes

Well, I can’t disagree with you in this situation. If Disney really decided to get rid of them in all its media, DHBM would also get rid of them, which means removing friendship discs for many characters, etc. Let’s hope that there is a chance for new characters from this franchise, since the main three have been in the game for a long time.
Thanks for the explanation, dude.

2 Likes

Great concept :+1:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney