Rapunzel Refresh and Prize Wall

No hero quests? That sucks
Btw her disk that increases her ‘skill 1’ damage scales awfully when you upgrade the disk. You spend like 2.5 million disk power from lvl 1 till 285 and the damage is almost the same.

2 Likes

Worst prize wall ever. Where are the hero upgrade quests?

there is none…
it was in the post :eyes:

be grateful for the free chips

3 Likes

Totally useful for a bad hero, yes.

Why didn’t you read the full post? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

those chips can be used to upgrade mods,
the quests are something that you would do in daily activity most of the time, so this is literally 90% free
I am the first to say when something is bad, but this is really something they didn’t need to do, and it is easy to complete.

1 Like

Yeah, because there is no other use for Rapunzel, and 5k chips is already enough. Completely no point of doing it at all. If it was at least a good hero, like Syndrome was, then yes.

And without hero quests it will be hard to reach stage 20, meaning any skill chips.

Where the skill chips at @Nugget?

AHA, buy them! No thanks.
This type of Prize Walls will logically suck because the team doesn’t listen that New Hero Prize Wall and Hero Refresh Prize Wall can’t start with the same rewards in the same level by pure common sense…

It doesn’t make the Refresh Prize Wall worth 1/2 of New Hero one, but like… 1/15 at best!

6 Likes

Sometimes characters that were in Patch Notes that just got updated come a few days later in the game so just wait a few days and you’ll see 22

2 Likes

There are no hero quests at all, no need to write capitals here.

Also… that sentence in bold is not true.

1 Like

You didn’t lie. But you pay as your own choice. Devs don’t have to “scratch my back, if I pay for it” at all. That’s just an instance of a fallacy.

1 Like

If, you are a new player, you get 5000 diamond, if you reach yellow. Im not because i play this game since the beginning. :joy: I should thanks for nothing. Thank you for open my eyes…

You have any proof or just spreading misinformation here?

Yes, Syndrome Prize Wall had a mistake where the Hero Quests were not supposed to be in, they then took them off… but since a reasonable amount of players got them already, the devs reenabled them.

There are NO HERO QUESTS for ANYONE in Rapunzel’s.

1 Like

Guys you can just take this to a PM

But hoo boy, Rapunzel prize wall? That’s something I’ve never seen before

This is just an extra Prize Wall to celebrate Rapunzel’s refresh. A nice way for you to get extra resources.

I understand showing you would like to see hero quests on these, but just giving us harassment because of it is just a way to ensure we don’t even do an extra Prize Wall in future.

This is not just for this thread this is also to those players who feel the need to send in threats to our support staff due to this.

4 Likes

Well as Numi has mentioned there is no point in these prize walls for old heroes if the rewards don’t include skill chips from the very start. Especially when we don’t have hero quests and less time to actually use it. Rewards need changing

1 Like

Prize Wall rewards are continuing to be tested and changed. I have discussed this already. These specific refresh Prize Walls will not have Hero Quests. Again, this is a way to get FREE resources. Just because you are not getting the specific things you want does not mean every player feels this way. Other players are happy to get FREE resources just from playing the game.

6 Likes

What this player was saying is absolutely false. No one is getting hero quests for this Prize Wall.

3 Likes

One question @Nugget and @Loutre. How many more stacks of hardy are applied during Rapunzels “Golden Glow” skill provide?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney