Rapunzel Refresh and Prize Wall

1 Like

That’s taking entitlement to a whole new level.

Anyway, as the purpose of this special prize wall is to offer resources for a newly-buffed/refreshed hero, I do think it would be useful to somehow offer red skill chips starting with the first stage of the prize wall. And not that it matters much, but I think it would help thematically if all the team and role crates were for the relevant hero’s team and role. I can’t say either change is hugely important, but if the dev team wants to look at ways to enliven these special prize walls in the future, I hope they’ll keep those options in mind.

1 Like

Oh come on! I’ve been working on her forever and I got extremely excited because I have her as a yellow and maxed out on everything so I was waiting to get the 5000 diamonds for the first time and I can’t even get that!? This hurts!

It just hurts because syndrome had hero quests when he was in the prize wall as a refresh and it took me forever just to get him to red and still never use him but unlike him I always use rapunzel!

1 Like

Yes, I am very suprised that Rapunzel didn’t get her own batch of hero quests! That would have made it a lot easier to get her six stars.

1 Like

I never said myself that these extra Prize Wall should have Hero Quests though.

My only suggestion was that this extra Prize Wall should have a different starting stage. Or rather, the rewards per token should be at a different starting stage.

Because… face it or not… a Prize Wall with 4 refreshes should have 5/13 rewards of the Prize Wall with 12 refreshes.
And that is just not sufficed right now.

1 Like

I just got Rapunzel and Flynn to Yellow

2 Likes

Dude … to quote Aaron Rodgers…r-e-l-a-x…

The main prize wall that should feature this toon should drop Thursday 10 am (American -eastern time zone time), as they always do.

Just take a breather.

5 Likes

Wow, good for you! I was pretty close to give Rapunzel 1 more star, but unfortunately prize wall got a little too difficult so I wasn’t able to.:pensive:
Oh well, I guess I’ll get the rest of hero chips for her anyway.

Got Rapunzel to 6 stars today : D

1 Like

Maybe you should just save up your diamond crates that gives us 10 things that way it could be easy to retrieve Rapunzel and other characters you don’t have to max stars

I had her at 6 stars before this happened

1 Like

The problem with the current Prize Wall quite sucks. It gave roughly 140-215 Rapunzel hero chips.
Hence why I said that the “Stage 1” of this Prize Wall should be “Stage 31” of new hero one in terms of token reward drops. @Nugget
The rewards we have gotten in 14d prize wall vs this one (even without hero quests!) are like 50 to 1. And no I am not kidding.

1 Like

Dang, that’s just disappointing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney