Raven | Original Character Concept

Disclaimer: The character, the art, and the references in this concept are made purely by me, i do not and would never take other’s credit for their creation.
Here is another original character concept of mine, i’ve been really enjoying making them so far, so there will be more of them in the future.
Hope you enjoy the concept and feedbacks are appreciated.

Raven

Raven aids his allies to help them survive longer in battle, so he won’t lose anyone on his sight to the hands of enemies.

“I’ve learned that someone we love and cares about isn’t going to be with us forever, losing one of them already hurts, it hurts even more when you don’t know they’ll be… gone the next day”

Stars: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations:

Entrance: Raven walks to his position, looking around, then once he stops he gulps nervously as he faces enemies.

Basic Attack: Raven swipes an enemy with his claws.

Victory: Raven grins happily.

Defeat: Raven gets terrified and takes a step backwards.

Skills:

White Skill: Forest Support
Raven takes a bunch of plants on his jaws to heal all allies by X HP, granting them a stack of Hardy, and cleansing all debuffs from them. If an ally has less than 500 energy, they gain 300 energy.

The energy granted has a chance to reduce on allies above level Z.

Green Skill: Useful Skills
Raven catches a mouse, healing himself for X HP, if he has more than 50% of his max HP, he gains X skill power for 12 seconds. If he has less than 50% max HP, he gains Z armor and reality for the rest of the wave.

Blue Skill: Defensive Action
Raven hisses at the closest enemy, silencing that enemy for 13 seconds and slowing all enemies by 70% for 10 seconds. Raven also gains 150 energy.

Purple Skill: Strange Feline
Once per 10 seconds, if an ally or Raven is affected by DoT, Raven switches the effect to Healing-over-Time instead.

The Healing-over-time has a chance to fail on allies above level Z.

Red Skill: Kind Nature
Everytime an ally heals Raven, they gain 350 energy. And when they apply a buff to Raven, they gain a stack of Hardy.
Once per 9 seconds, when an ally has a Fatigue when Raven uses “Forest Support”, the Fatigue is converted into the last buff Raven has.

The Fatigue convertion has a chance to fail on allies above level Z.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z skill power
+Z max HP
+Z HP healed by “Forest Support”

Friendships:

Campaign: A New Shelter
Disk: Unknown Wonders (St)
Heals Shielded Allies
+X skill power.
When a shield on an ally are expired, they are healed by X HP.
Increase shield HP by 10% (+10% per star).

• Raven/WALL-E

Campaign: Plant Harvest
Disk: Fresh Green (WA)
Healing Buff
+X max HP.
Everytime Raven is healed by an ally, that ally gains X armor for 6 seconds.
Buffs on allies lasts 2 (+2 per star) seconds longer.

Notes/Trivia:

-Raven was created in early 2020.
-I was once thought if Raven should die in the end of the story, making the story having a bittersweet ending, but i think it’ll be better if he is alive instead.
-I used to draw him on paper with green eyes and white tip on his ears, but i think yellow eyes suits it better and i find it weird with him having white tip on his ears.
-Raven also has a completely different backstory back then, but i changed it because i think it’ll put too much pressure on the story and felt forced.
-His current backstory isn’t the most original, but i cried when i first wrote it.

Here is another drawing of Raven

-Raven’s expression and lighting test, i gotta say it looks kinda weird without backgrounds, but i’m proud of it anyways.

-I have another drawing of Raven, but i’m not very proud of that one and it isn’t really worthy to be put here.

PS: About my characters and the 'story' i refered to (putting it in hide details bc it's kinda long, and i just wanna share this cause i feel like it)

-If you wonder why (some of) my original characters are animals, for the past two years, i currently had a story in mind that features animals on them, i placed animals because imo the setting and the theme fits better with them. Not all of my characters are cats or animals tho, they’re coming soon.
-Some of them are from a completely different story which concepts are also coming soon.

9 Likes

Fail chance?

Why did it take so long to create a concept? No ideas, or you had no idea this forum existed?

Good concept.

2 Likes

Added it

I don’t know, maybe back then i have no idea how to make a concept.

4 Likes

Great concept :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney