Storm | Original Character Concept

Disclaimer: The character, the art, and the references in this concept are made purely by me, i do not and would never take other’s credit for their creation.
This idea is inspired by @Miraculous_Lance, it really inspires me and motivates me to make a concept of my original characters and even inspires me to develop them more. So thank you for that and i wish you well.
Hope you enjoy the concept and feedbacks are appreciated.

Storm

Storm will fight to the very end to protect her allies, even if it’s the last thing she does.

“This is a cruel world, we have no choice but to fight and kill if you want to survive, it’s impossible to change how it is, it’s better to just accept it and fend for ourselves, at least that’s how i see it…”

Stars: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations:

Entrance: Storm jumps to her position.

Basic Attack: Storm strikes an enemy with her claws.

Victory: Storm raises her head and smiles.

Defeat: Storm growls at enemies, then she screams at them.

Skills:

White Skill: Ferocious Blow
(TRUE Damage)
Storm strikes the closest enemy twice, dealing Y damage, then she bites that enemy, dealing X damage, and resets all of the timer of their debuffs. If they have more than 700 energy, they also lose 500 energy.

The energy removed has a chance to reduce against enemies above level Z.

Green Skill: Furious Strike
(Normal Damage)
Storm strikes the three closest enemies three times, dealing X damage to them, this deals 30% more damage to debuffed enemies.

Blue Skill: Storming Rage
(TRUE Damage)
When an ally is KO’d, Storm lunges to the enemy which KO’s that ally, dealing X damage to them and stunning them for 11 seconds, Storm also gains 100% attack and movement speed for 13 seconds.

Purple Skill: Battle for Survival
Everytime Storm damages enemies with debuffs, Storm heals herself for X HP.

Red Skill: Strikes of Storm
When Storm uses “Storming Rage”, the enemy she damages and stuns cannot be healed or gain energy for the duration of the stun.

For every 8 basic attacks, Storm’s will either stuns, silence, blinds, saps, or slows their attack speed by 70% for 7 seconds with her basic attack, depending on the last debuff Storm has.

The healing and energy block is less effective against enemies above level Z.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z skill power
+Z basic damage
+Z damage to “Furious Strike”

Friendships:

• Storm/Simba and Nala

Campaign: Bond Between Cats
Disk: Feline Guardian (Si)
Skills Extends Debuffs
+X armor
Disabled enemies lose X armor.
When Storm damages an enemy with debuffs, the debuffs’ duration are increased by 0.5 (+0.5 per star) seconds.

• Storm/Darkwing Duck

Campaign: A Cat Hero
Disk: Fighter’s Instincts (Da)
Invincibility after Stun
+X max HP
+X Skill Power
After a stun on Storm expires, Storm gains invincibility for 2 (+1 per star) seconds.

Notes/Trivia:

-Storm is created back in 2019.
-She originally has lightning powers but i scrapped it because the setting is limited.
-She originally was intended to be one of the three main characters from a story me and my two other friends made, but we decided we should make our own story because i don’t want to interfere with their ideas.
-If you got more questions or feedback, feel free to tell me.

Here's two more drawings of Storm, i have more but i considered these two the best one so far, one of these are old but feedbacks for the art and designs are also appreciated (sorry if it gets a little angsty)

This drawing originally has blood but i turned off the layer for the sake of the forums.

This is an expression test for her, i rarely draw her smiled so i tried.

Feedbacks are once again appreciated, feel free to tell me what you like and don’t like as this is my first attempt to make an original character concept and is inspired by someone else’s idea.

13 Likes

I thought this was Storm from the X-Men, lol. But awesome concept anyway! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Ah yes, i know her, but glad you like it :grin:

1 Like

I thought so too lol.

1 Like

Since this concept had been received well maybe, i might as well make a poll to let me know if you’re interested to see more of my original character. I still make existent character concept don’t worry.
(This is also my first poll so sorry if i made a mistake).

Do you want to see more of my original characters?
  • Yes, i would like to see more of them
  • No thanks, i preferred to see you make existent character concept.

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney