Recommendation of a new hero

You should introduce Disney Theme Parks heroes. I think having the Hatbox Ghost from the Haunted Mansion in the game would be so cool. Or Red the pirate, she could have friendship with Jack Sparrow.

Hi there! We already have quite some topics that you can sort this one under. Check it out :slight_smile:

Vote For New Heroes

How Do You Envision Your Next Hero?

Hopefully Clawhauser, Edna Mode, and Jake Long get added

I’d suggest Mulan and Mushu.

Her first/(white) skill would be Avalanche. She fires a cannon out of the screen to summon it. Causing enemies to freeze and deal damage

Her Green skill could be Mushu can deal extra damage on enemies.

Her Blue skill could be firework damage. Aiming to the strongest powered enemy in terms of team power.

And for sure her last one would be called “Honor” for her purple skill. Allowing her to gain extra damage after an ally has been K’Oed. Just like Jack sparrow. But instead she can be shielded by her ancestors spirits.

2 Likes

Je suggère B max il colle au thème parfaitement

I’d love it if the next batch of heroes came from Emperor’s New Groove, specifically Kronk, Kuzco, and Pacha

Kronk could be the next healer class (which we desperately need). His main ability “My spinach puffs” could equalizes all characters health and gain healing over a few seconds. Another ability could be he converses with a squirrel to find the most vulnerable enemy and he targets him for an attack.

2 Likes

Pacha could be a supporter that gives buff ti allies depending on their class; tank gains max hp, attackers gain speed, healers gain stealth, etc. His main ability could be he swings out of the way as a pack of leopards charge the enemies. His purple ability “Spilled Potion” should turn an enemy into a random animal for a few seconds, stunning them; unless an enemy is turned into a cow, then they are immediately excused from the fight and leave

Big Hero 6 would be nice

1 Like

I think mulan would be a awsome new charecture, she cpuld be a damage or support. If she was the support class sge would inspire the team and shield them. Then she would also do good damage for a support class character with pushing back. Mulan could also have mushu on her shoulder and he would do her purple skill. White skill, knock back with a kick doing damage and slowing the enamey. Green skill, whenever a allay gets ko she inspires her allays . Blue skill, she could stun her enameys slowing there movement. Purple skill, mushu sets the enameys on fire doing damage. 2 star cherecture

I personally would like to see Godeon more than clawhauser. But both would be good.

I would like to see Voyd. It would be cool to see her using portals to help her allies and to also effect the enemy team.

Goob from Meet the Robinsons would be my pick.

Kermit man

This game needs Jafar. He’s a disney villian with powers. I mean, come on what else can you ask for.

1 Like

Shere Khan & Kaa are my pick for the next duo fighter

2 Likes

How about King Fergus from Brave

Lighting mcqueen and mater should be added after being requested for long time mater s skills could be grabbing rivals with his tow which can knock back dad gum which do either fantastic or true damage another skill he csn disguie and make him untargatable for short time his purple will boost the another skills
Mcqueen s skils can be he can damage and blinding rivals with the stickers doc hutson s tecnqiues to boost attack speed and attack power he can use mud drifting to slow and damage rivals the purple could boost damage and debuffs

1 Like

Sora should be added with Riku & Roxas

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney