How do YOU envision your "next" hero?

Hah! I like the fact that you went all out & included a stat page. Stitch sounds much more like a DPS than a tank, though.

Even though green skill sounds way too OP for the game, I really like it! It’s interesting & I agree, we need more hero skill diversity. Having a hero taunt & absorb hits & turn it into something else? Definitely cool. Maybe the energy he accumulates gets shared amongst the remaining team members? Or instead of his green producing energy, it fires damage back at the enemy team :face_with_monocle:

I think my stitch is better

Elsa from( frozen)
Quote: " let it go , let it go can’t hold it back anymore!"
Back line support mage who can show ice power to her enemies with her magic hands.
WHITE SKILL:
She summons Crystal rain that deals damage to enemies on the field .every Crystal that hurt an enemy deals 200 damage to them .The rain last for 2 .5second.
GREEN SKILL
Make a big snow flake on a short area .after 1 second the flake shines and freeze all the enemies who was on that field for 5 second.
Blue skill
She freezes her weakest ally.The frozen ally can’t attack or be attacked and also she restore that ally health.all of this last for 4 second.
Purple skill
Her skills and attacking have a chance to reduce enemies energy.
Some gameplay and tip:

1. you can use her when you want to attack with a player that have hero with a powerful ultimate for example" emperor zurg" .because she can force him to lose energy so that good reason for damage dealers.
    2)when you have a damage tank like rex because of her BLUE skill .She can freeze rex so enemy’s can’t attack him and also she can heal him so rex can exist longer in fight.
    3)her ultimate is have a really good damage .so she need to cast that very fast .try to let her use her ultimate.
  2. his second skill is really good for starting the fight she can freezes enemy’s so your heroes can kill them easier.
    Pls like this .Pls
    PERBLUE NEED OUR SUGGESTIONS .SO THEY MUST READ THIS THREAD.THANK CASTER FOR MAKING THIS. I REALY ENJOY WHEN I SEE YOUR IDEAS.DONT WANT TO SAY IM VERY GOOD BUT I WAS THE FIRST PERSON THAT MAKE A NEW HERO SUGGESTIONS IN THIS FROUM.SO LET ME AND CASTER AND ALL OF YOU BECOME YOU HERO MAKER FOR PERBLUE. Elsa_from_Disney's_Frozen
5 Likes

I love this idea one the best ideas i read

I love this idea very much.

2 Likes

haha thanks, since the skills are just randomly used(except the white skill you can control)and not used all the time I don’t think any OP skill would be really matter that much. I like your idea too tho

1 Like

Marry poppins
Quote:
“In every job that must be done there is an element of fun!”
front line controlhero who can fly with her umbrella above the enemys.
WHITE SKILL :The sleeping choir
Marry choirs with her beautiful voice and put all the enemies to sleep for 5 second.
GREEN SKILL : marry from above
Marry start to fly above the enemies then she throws two kind of her objective the first objective that she throws on weakest enemy deals damage to him and the second objective that throws on enemy with most power will stun him for 5 second.
Blue SKILL:the marry on mirror
She summon her mirror image to fight for him.
The image just can do base damage .The image damage is X and maximum Hp is Y .The image last for 10 second if the enemies don’t destroy it .
PURPLE SKILL:
When marry poppins disable an enemy she will so X damage to them also.
Some gameplay and tips:

1. when she is underpurple she is just a control hero and have got no damage so she can be a control hero in your teams.but after purple she will have some damage .
  2. she is really good at her role ! Why??
    Because :
    1.her WHITE SKILL can interrupt the enemies for casting their powerful skills or their WHITE Jill’s
    2.Her mirror image is great way to avoid enemies single target damage.for example when elastigirl or Judy ultimate can cast on this mirror image so your heroes can survived.
    3)when you want puck this hero you must have a tank that can protect her.She is front line hero but she is not a tank .so she can’t be your foremost hero!
    4)her second ability can let her avoid some abilities while she is flying.wish when Buzz lightyear or zurg ability is casting she casts her second skill!!
    Disks:
    Jessie:the White umbrella
    she makes one other mirror image .and also increase duration of mirror image.
    Thanks for reading if you want a hero say in comment pls!!!
4 Likes

Clawhauser
Mid range support
Quote: “Are you familiar with Gazelle? Greatest singer of our lifetime? Angel with horns?”
WHITE:Snack time
Shares allies some sacks which both heals them and gives them that increase damage and speed. Effects last longer and heals more with each upgrade.
GREEN:Kind Heart
Gives motivation to allies that gives them an armor boost
BLUE:Exhaustion
After trying to run he would get tired and trip causing him to roll over the enemies caising damage to them.
PURPLE:Try Everything
Calwhauser will play a song by Gazelle which gives all allies a random damage, attack, or defense boost

Edna Mode
Back ranged damage
Quote:“No Capes!”
WHITE: Security Defense
Edna pulls out a pad that she enters with a pointer to have laser pointers pop out and blast the enemies. Increases damage depending on how many enemies there are
GREEN:Diva moment
Edna gets furious and whacks the nearest enemy with a rolled up newspaper
BLUE:Insparation
Edna draws a new super suit design on a piece of paper which gives your allies increase attack speed
PURPLE:Fasion Queen
Insparation now slowers your enemies and Sequrity defense stuns them as well

3 Likes

It was my idea to making quotes don’t steal it pls

This edna mode is a support not damage!!!

Sorry for both. I didn’t mean to choose that and steal your quote tab, I originally wanted to contact disney on these forums, tell the names of the character I would like to see and a new feature and be done with my day until someone replied and sent me here

The game already has quotes for the characters. Someone could decide to add quotes because of that without ever reading the details on any character you suggested. Doesn’t mean they copied you. Just means they copied adding more details the game already provides for other characters.

Anyways I’ve really enjoyed seeing all the suggestions everyone has made so far.

2 Likes

Sorry my dear I don’t want do like this with you

Apology acepted.~ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

These are AMAZING! :star_struck: I legit thought they were official trading cards or something as I was scrolling through them.

For the Hatter: He seems to have one too many passive skills. As I was reading them, his Green & Purple skills made me think they’d work better as a Friendship Disk! (Ohh… that makes me think of so many new ideas!)

For Master Time: He’s beautiful as is & “turning back the clock” to revive his allies or prevent energy gains seem very true to his character! Pretty inventive!

2 Likes

Maui (moana)
WHITE SKILL:Battle Roar
Maui roars forcing all the opponents effected by the buff to attack him increasing his armor in a huge amount
GREEN SKILL:Dash
Maui transforms into sharkhead and dashes the enemy in a straight line dealing damage and stunning them
BLUE SKILL:Slam
Maui transforms into hawk form and flies up in the air and slams down from height as human form dealing normal amount of damage and stunning all opponents in range
PURPLE SKILL:Whirlwind
Maui spins and uses his hook to create a whirlwind.

2 Likes

I want mT[Jake paul](http://Jake paul)

Are you insane, the only Jake that I would love in thos game is Jake Long

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney