Red Skill Chips From Elite Campaign Feedback

Like this idea. Do it. Stop being so tight with resources. You lot take the Michael.

1 Like

Don’t see the point of this event, maybe it’s just being on server 21 that’s the difference but I don’t even try to get red chips and have them coming out my ears, I have stacks of red skill crates and with the epic raid of city watch getting the chips you need couldn’t be easier, it certainly won’t make me do more elite campaign, if I get chips while doing what I want/need in elite campaign I won’t complain.

This will likely be best for unlocking skills you don’t yet have, but maxing them out is entirely different story. It is good to have another way to get skill chips though, and it should help with multiple heroes for me. Really cool idea, but not very many chips

1 Like

Its very good idea with red skill! We want this pernament :slight_smile:

Permanent, please

it’s nice, but isn’t going to make a dent in the amount we need - and as mentioned elsewhere in a very good comment by @Lucas1999 , it’s hero chips that are the biggest problem for those of us who buy deals less often.

Making this permanent wouldn’t upset the game economy.

8 Likes

Façam isso permanentemente! Muito melhor que a patrulha épica! Foi um ótimo evento

Not bad, bit low in terms of actual chip grinding and admittedly something I’d like as an overall background element, especially as a means to get new red skills.

As is, I like it but think the temporary nature of it kinda makes it not that worth the effort.

Really good addition to the game! It allows you to get red skill chips for those specific heroes that aren’t commonly used.

1 Like

This is a great way to get it if your hero isn’t red but the only thing is that the hero chips.Hero chips are harder to get then the red chips, red chips 3/3 and hero chips1/3

2 Likes

Other than that you can get hero chips from many more ways than skill chips.

You need 9k skill chips and 1.3k hero chips :confused:

I really hope to see this as permanent thing, it will make maxing red skills much easier than as it is now. :pray:t2:

1 Like

I like the idea it’s a new fun thing that can happen once and a while

I like the elite campaign with the skill chips drop. Hope it is permanent
because the wealthy have a clear advantage and it causes guilds to mistreat many players especially younger players that are poor. It is such a good game but it isnt worth playing most days. Greed is this game’s biggest problem. It really is disgusting.

1 Like

Personally I think Red Skill Chips in the Elite Campaign should be permanent. We need more ways to get them.

Its great to have this as an alternative way to earn red skill chips, especially since its harder to get those newly red ranked heroes to stay alive In epic city watch

1 Like

I personally like the event and think it should be permanent. It’s very helpful for when in Elite Campaign and I don’t get the chips for the character I want from city watch.

1 Like

Love it! Please make this permanent.

I agree too, but at this point I wish newer heroes chip we’re in the lower Campaign now​:rofl::joy:

I strongly dislike it. I don’t have a red hero yet, which means I’m severely handicapped in the contest. It would be better if the contest points were awarded based on something anyone can do, like win a battle in the toughest city watch mode available.

It’s not a contest. They’re just giving out red skill chips in Elite Campaign in addition to the usual hero chips.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney