Red Skill Chips From Elite Campaign Feedback

Keep pls we need so bad

1 Like

すごく良かった。
月に1回ペースでやってほしい。

It is such an awesome event and it surely helps with our red skill progress. Can you guys consider making this a PERMANENT feature of the game? Epic CW is not enough for us to max red skill…

And while you are at it, could you pls look into the hero chips? The amount needed to max 1 red skill is insane (1700 at lv 245) and it will continue increasing in the future… It is just too much

1 Like

常にこのまま、エリートからスキルチップを、取得出来るようにするべきだと思います。

1 Like

Love it! Should be a permanent thing. But maybe consider dropping slightly more. Maybe increase to 6 or drop at least 5?

2 Likes

I like this event and it is going to help me in the future!!! I hope this becomes a regular event!!! :grin:

Really helpful event!

Use 2x elite drop bag :slight_smile:

No, 5/6 drops as permanent.

3 isn’t really enough, increasing it to 5/6 and with double drops 10/12 it would make it really nice.

2 Likes

Good bye amazing event…

I wish you will come back as a permanent feature! :sob:
tenor (31)

(With 5 chips per drop)

Now I wonder how PB will react to this positive feedback from players :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Definitely do seem like most people would like the Red Skill Chip addition to Elite Campaign :-).

Loved it. It’s needed. I’m tired of having characters I can’t fully use and get full benefits of because of drawbacks implemented in the game that’s beyond our control. Give us a chance to fully max at least one character so we can feel like we accomplished something.

1 Like

I Love it!

LOVE IT! I am SO happy PerBlue came up with this idea! I hope the keep this feature! It’s WAY easier than getting Red Skill Chips in impossible Epic City Watches!

Yup it is a good idea definitely :-).

Though, in terms of City Watch do you in general have problems with City Watch or mainly Epic City Watch?
You should be to raid Epic City Watch now if you have enough keys from Hard City Watch afterall, so the difficultly is likely already lowered.

City Watch, in general.

Would be good that they add a campaing with red skill chips

If you make an own topic or make a PM to me I could try and help you get further in City Watch through good tips :-).

1 Like

It’s PerBlue’s job to make it less impossible, though.

Well, I clear Epic City Watch most of the time I do them for contests, Hard City Watch I finish regularly :-).
Not like to brag, but like to show I know ways that I can maybe help you make City Watch less hard.

Though I do agree that PerBlue could have made more of an effort to make City Watch easier, especially at the Easy setting.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney