Red skills ideas [refreshes!]

I thought it already was :thinking:

So he takes no damage?

1 Like

No, it’s at the start of combat, but it can be interrupted.

1 Like

Oh ok. I never use Maui so I just assumed, given the description, that it would be instantaneous.

No, I mean that 75% of the damage negated by the 25% is added to the threshold of the active part of the skil.

2 Likes

Oh, so the more damage he takes the stronger his active is?

1 Like

Some more ideas

Robin Hood

Giving to poor

Robin Hood’s every 3rd basic attack steals 3 buffs that have the longest duration on the damaged enemy and gives them to the ally with the least HP.

For every buff on the ally with the least HP Robin hood gains X skill power.

Stat boosts:

• +X Max hp
  • +X basic damage
  • +X more damage from “Alms for the poor”

Peter pan

Never aging
“Neverland rally” increases allies and Peter’s attack and movement speed by 75% for 8 seconds.

Allies who already had their speed increased also gain X skill power and 350 energy. This can also trigger on Peter.

Stat boosts:

• +X skill power
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X more damage from “Air parry”
2 Likes

Uh… not to say anything, but Peter’s is useless.
The cooldown for Blinding Light is already 7 seconds, reducing it with a skill that has a much longer one doesn’t make much sense, does it? :upside_down_face:
And Fairy dance already steals all buffs from the target, so it doesn’t need to steal more.

Robin’s is pretty good tho :+1:

5 Likes

I changed it!

If you are wondering why I reposted this it’s because my finger slipped and accidentally hit the delete button

Had already seen it, and, I like this one! Opens up for a possible speed synergy.

1 Like

Put Tigger (Ro) with it and you got a good combo.

Timon & Pumbaa (rework)

A Worry-Less Life
‘‘Hakuna Matata’’ lasts for 10 seconds longer, this buff is immuned to first 4 tries of removing.
Timon & Pumbaa and allies with ‘‘Hakuna Matata’’ dodges debuffs with a chance of 60%.

The duration of all buffs is extended by 5 seconds if started during the duration of ‘‘Hakuna Matata’’.

Dodging debuffs have a chance to fail on allies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

+X HP
+X SP
+X healing per second to ‘‘Hakuna Matata’’

4 Likes

So in other words, they’re uncounterable?

1 Like

Tron does way too much, and the counter is, fantastic damage.

I’m still not on board with that. Maybe they have a chance to resist the buff removal?

3 Likes

No, and this doesn’t kill Tron, calm down, he still have 116 other heroes to bully.

Yeah, but this also means that Timon and Pumbaa aren’t counterable. At least let the crit block be removed.

1 Like

I think the skill is pretty OP. In my opinion, to balance it just remove the 10 more seconds extension or make it 5 seconds longer to match the original duration.

5 Likes

5 seconds… whatever, just make this skill protected from that fool Tron.

Wall E
Recyclable Disables

Wall E prefers to target the enemy with the most “Hardy” with “Compactor”. He removes all hardy from that enemy and gives them a stack of fatigue for every stack of hardy he removed.

When Wall E attempts to freeze or blind an enemy that already has that disable, double the amount of fatigue they have. This always grants at least 1 stack of fatigue.

The Hardy removal is level limited.

Additional Stat Boosts

+Max Hp
+Armor
+Basic Damage

Nope nope nope nope nope.

So if they have 0 stacks of fatigue they would receive nothing?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney