Red Skills Overview

Aside from the fact that what is required to unlock red skills is bogus, they didn’t even go through the effort to name the red skills? Smh.

Should change red skills to orange skills, and reduce the tokens needed. 200 is way too many.

2 Likes

Or maybe the players never learn? After Dragon soul closed, where did the Dragon Soul masses go in their desperate plight to find a game like Dragon Soul?

Straight to DHBM. Annd right back into the hands of Perblue.

Heh heh, they are still kinda milking the same cow as before…

Well…maybe the players need to learn…

8 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

Actually this is the very first (and certainly the last) Perblue game I have ever played. And I just wonder the same thing too. How could they stand for this kind of terrible treatment over and over again?

For me, 1 time is more than enough to say goodbye to any other games belong to Perblue

3 Likes

Actually The game Dragon Soul had been sold to Gree. And when the DS game closed down. We DS players kinda thought we were well… Coming back to the original creater (home company if you will)

Now in hinesite we realize the Game appears to be going down the same path.

However us former Dragon Soul players are on newer servers. We are not as invested into DHBM as some of the players experiencing the red skills. On the older servers. We have not invested into DHBM like we had in DS. We learned by getting burned by Gree the final owner of DS.

We have learned to ride it out & watch while others learn the lessons we have.

Enjoy the game while it last.
:crown:
:angel:

7 Likes

You mean 7 and 8 th star :star: :joy:

Players were unable to trade them I for diamonds or gold - so PB had to come up for another drain - what’s so new to expect from ?! :joy:

1 Like

No 7th and 8th will surely come - no disguise needed

That’s nice to know! Thanks! I will try to save up more raid tickets then.

I would say YES, red skill also boost some stats, drastically (very much).

At this rate, it won’t be so long, so yes, enjoy.

6 Likes

Server: Stone Guardian
Guild: Chill Zone
Me: OP HERU

I’m F2P, don’t plan on spending. I have 6, 6 stars with around 340 days play time. Highest lv’s are 94 & 02! I thought 08 was an impossible task… no… no… I was proved wrong. This is a payable task! I mean… really! Skip the orange skill, add red, don’t add red skills for the day one characters… I’m sooo confused by these decisions! Who wanted Miss Piggy again ?? These people are killing!! Making way more than most console games but they so thirsty for money! Link some surveys that give $5-$10 gift cards and people could spend that , you’d profit way more! Sort of a good idea, but terrible conditions! 100 chips, 5, $1,000,000 gold for Orange skill. 150 chips, 15, $2,500,000 for red skill! Plz don’t be like COD! Money grabbing until the community falls apart! Disney… you make enough, come on!

5 Likes

Also everyone is pointing out the fact that 200 chips is too many chips for a F2P player, but there’s also the fact that a one time spend of 200 chips is useless for players that have thousands of extra chips and they will still be trying to find a way of spending those extra hero chips
Which is why a give away shop would be better as it’s a way to get rid of extra chips rather than a one time spend

9 Likes

True. So true.

Thanks for the info @Musketeer. This makes it way more broken. Dang. I really don’t like this.

I must have missed the part where there is a different target audience for any addition to this game :rofl:

You are correct, if you’ve never paid a cent for this game, you aren’t even a thought in their mind when they make changes. Quite frankly, why should you be? F2P’s leaving the game will have no effect on whales and dolphins as there is already little interaction between F2P and whales/dolphins. They are a business, whose primary purpose is to make money, not to make a nonpaying “customer” happy. I can’t believe the amount of entitled F2P players that come on the forums and complain every time Perblue makes a change.

As a dolphin, I’m not any happier with Red skills than you are, but Perblue has proven that they won’t reconsider changes that they make to the game, so what’s the point of complaining? My monthly spending has been dwindling since they shifted from 6 to 4 week cap level increases as I can’t even keep up as a dolphin. I haven’t spent any money yet in September and it’s a third done. The last time that happened was October 2018 before I turned into a whale in November 2018 (was a whale for a couple of months then toned it down to dolphin). Unfortunately, Perblue won’t even notice or care about a dolphin’s spending declining as all that they need to do is release a new feature and they’ll have a long line of whales lined back up to fill their coffers. If losing actual paying customers doesn’t matter to them, what impact due you intend to have by complaining every update?

6 Likes

While this is all a little off-topic, I disagree with this point. Just because one doesn’t expect something to change does not mean that one’s displeasure should not be voiced - many things in life would not happen if everyone thought like that! Feedback, including that which is (politely) negative, should be given and is surely appreciated by PB, whether it is used in the end product or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I know fully well that my opinion does not matter. But at least, I could vent my anger. And actually, I feel so good seeing they hide my post while there is not even a bad word, a curse or an insult in them.

Why? Because they know what I say is true. And they can’t handle the truth

They can sugarcoat these terrible decision as much as they like, which they don’t even want to do lately, everyone knows the exact reasons why they do it

This game is a business, I know that. They need to make a living, we all do

But, does that justify the fact that they are making the game unbearable to a lot of us?

I don’t think so

More importantly, this game is somewhat their child. They went through a lot of hard work to make it come to life. How could a parent ruin their child in such a cruel way like this? Don’t they ever stop for a moment, look at the state of this game and wonder when everything goes wrong? And if they do, do they feel anything, anything at all? Or they just simply don’t care?

And the most thing I can’t stand is that, even though they have zero care for us F2P, they somehow could proudly say that they do (in some previous posts). What a joke! And even that’s true, what have they done to prove that?

Long story short, even if they don’t care or never listen to our thoughts, that doesn’t mean we should stay silent. We have the right to voice our opinion, whether that could change anything or not

4 Likes

Wow 200 Hero chips to unlock the Red Skill. That’s way too much. I mean i don’t even have most of my main heroes maxed out to 6 stars yet and now this. Wow just wow. A game is supposed to be fun, but this is becoming more more stressful with each passing day. You people have also increased the levels in invasion and reduced its rewards, daily surge, badge drops are horrible and now City watch to get the epic keys to unlock the Red skill. It’s just so stressful. I just realised i spend about 4 to 7 hours daily playing this stupid game. I’m done with this game now. Good Bye y’all take care. Peace! (Player level 130; Server 9).

5 Likes

So we are skipping orange skills all together and going straight to red skills which require city watch levels in which a vast majority of players cant beat to get a bunch of chips that we cant obtain. This seems like just another way that PER BLUE is ruining this game. Might be time to consider some of the successes of DRAGONSOUL, such as selling the game to someone who wont destroy it.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney