Red Skills Overview

The red skill cost should be like 50 chips

This is an insult to injury

2 Likes

What is insulting is that it’ll take forever for F2P to use these items.

The Red Skills cost so much because the Red Skills are really getting the heroes to fury fighting.I am sure Perblue made sure to make exspensive skill expensive like 10M gold or 200 Skill Chips.That is a relavant idea but also requieres high skill.

Its outta order

J’adore se jeux il et juste trops bien

This is why I say this fandom is toxic. They just keep complaining it’s like 9.99 that’s not much that’s like a small meal -_-

Disney doesn’t earn a penny from this all goes to perblue.

1 Like

Thing is even though I’m not a member of perblue I can say you guys need to be quiet perblue has to make money and they know milking Disney will give them that what would you do? You’re broke on the street and are invited to a Pay to Play company your gonna go there and get money so please kindly be nice here we should be nice in the presence of a darn Disney game

1 Like

Please stop. PerBlue and Disney aren’t some perfect deity.

Needing money as everyone else does is no excuse for disregarding a large portion of the playerbase. I have yet to see you ever contribute anything meaningful whatsoever in any discussion. You come, you spew complaints and nonsense while we attempt to give constructive criticism to PerBlue. I suggest you thoroughly rethink your comments, as they are not helpful to anyone, especially PerBlue.

8 Likes

Ok I’m sorry I have autism so I sometimes get outta hand I understand your points I just hate when people argue sorry…

Yeah I know I’m not very nice I have been trying to work on that btw and all the worshipping mumbo jumbo and all that was kinda dumb of me anyway :sweat:

Well, I’m sorry for being so harsh on you. Just please understand that we’re criticizing them so they can fix their flaws and improve the game, not just to be mean. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m kinda…:smiling_imp: sometimes…the I act stupid but I’m sorry…it’s not your fault i acted like an idiot

@mewtwoswag & @CMG4SpookMaster I’ve noticed you both responded to @PawpsicleSticks & were very similar by any chance are you both the same person useing alternative accounts? No problem just asking. As most members have more than one account.

I’m just asking as it’s always nice to know when I’m responding to a friendly accounts alt. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response in advance.

:crown:
:angel:

@CMG4SpookMaster Is my main account @Mewtwo$wag is my alt

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Still lame either account :grin:

So far, I’m not a fan of these Red Skills.

Main issue is the mechanics of it; the main effect of these skills will fail at the highest levels because they will fail against enemies that are higher level than the skills themselves. Upon unlocking them, these skills start out at level 121–horribly underleveled which means the actual effect of these skills are unusable competitively. I WILL acknowledge that the accompanying stat boosts from unlocking these skills are in fact useful and make a noticeable difference.

Now the next issue is the requirement costs. Holy jeez, this is an absolute nightmare. For unlocking Red skills, you must have 200 hero chips, 125 skill chips AND 10 million gold. This is a huge problem for the balancing of these mechanics. First of all, 1-star heroes will struggle the most to unlock their Red skills because they don’t get many chips just for unlocking duplicates in crates so this hurts the balance of the roster as a whole (also most new heroes being released are 1 Star). Secondly, 10 million is way, way, WAY too high of a cost just for unlocking—especially considering that to level up these skills, you are spending an additional 200k+ gold per level. And then there’s the skill chips… honestly, it’s hard to enough to grind through City Watch with exactly the right hero in mind to get more of their skill chips specifically, but to have us pay more skill chips to level up these skills? That is ridiculous. And for those of you who don’t know, it goes like this: 125 skill chips to unlock, 10 more per level, +5 more for every increment of 5 levels. In other words, the higher the level, the more skill chips required to raise skill levels. Oh, and did I mention that it also costs extra hero chips to raise levels too? Because ta-dah it just got worse!

Guys… you cannot possibly think any of this is good. Realistically speaking, it may take dozens of weeks of grinding just to get ONE hero to fully max their Red skill. Oh, wait… raising level caps will happen sooner than that doesn’t it? Well, what now? The math just doesn’t support any of this. NONE OF IT. City Watch, Surge, and Invasion will NOT give enough gold to keep up with Red Skills; The availability to grind for Skill chips at City Watch is limited to ONCE A DAY. All of these factors just conclude that Red Skills ARE NOT SUSTAINABLE IN ANY WAY. They need to be redone completely. You guys have only made this available in Server 1 because you guys are just TESTING how this works, right? So I HOPE that the people you claim have degrees in mathematics that work in PB take a really, REALLY careful look at what you’re doing here, because there’s almost nothing good that can be said about Red Skills as they are.

28 Likes

Now that’s a knee-slapper!

You’re kidding right? :anguished:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney