Red Skills Overview

4 Likes

5 Likes

So basically red skills as a F2P will be very hard to obtain and/or upgrade?

2 Likes

So much for chip surplus…

What I would to improve the skills is

1. Make them orange skills to make it easier for F2P players to obtain
  2. Decrease red skill unlock costs
    • 200 chips to 50 chips
    • 125 red skill chips to 45 chips
    • Decrease key cost by 50%
    • Decrease level up costs by 45%
7 Likes

“Very Hard” is grossly generous, but sure.

4 Likes

Every single day I grow more worried about these Red Skills and yet still no response from Perblue. Hopefully we will get at least some kind of response tomorrow or Tuesday because I really believe Perblue needs to rethink these Red Skills completely.

7 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that

5 Likes

…I still sort of support the red skills but I’m just a vip 11 so I probably am just a whale trying to defend it xD

I have 486 days in this game actually and guys trust me i see most and most friends quitting this game…

2 Likes

Those red skills sound like a nightmare to get and unlock!
At this point I’m not for or against red skills, I’m just bored! And they haven’t even come to my server yet

5 Likes

Cry @Pipsqueak, just cry

I can barely even make it past normal city watch… I guess I’ll slip even further behind :sweat:

2 Likes

That’s redundant

Why?

To get and unlock?

Get, as in to get a hero to red for the skill to be available, and unlock as in chips gold and so on

3 Likes

Who says we are skipping orange skills - there is more to come…3 friendship disk, 7th and 8th character star, 6,7 and 8th friendship levels…

Honestly, PB just needs to scrap it for the time being and solve their many preexisting problems instead of introducing new ones. :confused:

3 Likes

Or just stop letting Disney control them too much. PerBlue can treat us better. They treat PQ players better, and they shouldn’t treat us any different. Disney is in the way of our entertainment.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney