Red Skills Quick Guide

Can flint extend the rage of the beast making him virtually imortal if flint applies the shield and pause the rage timer or extend the 10s rage to 15s?

I’ve never actually tested it with Beast.

Wanna say one thing about Ralph’s red skill.
I’ve fought a decent amount of times against a Ralph with red skill, and while the skill itself is amazing, Ralph’s terrible stats make it quite useless, since he usually gets shotted by almost any other hero. He often doesn’t get to use the heal at all

4 Likes

Hello all, Just wondering if this quick guide has going to be updated after the 2.0 patch ? I find it very usefull :blush: . Thanks

It looks like these red skills are disappointing to you aurora
Some only have one star.

Wait I just realized what the stars are supposed to symbolize, sorry.

So if he ever does get a refresh, he may be terrific, but until then he needs Megara to be of any use at all against newer heroes?

My boy mickey. Oh boy!

Also good guide

Updates:

I’ve added the following characters:

• Li Shang
  • Mulan
  • Shan Yu
  • Mushu
  • Minnie
  • Elastigirl
  • Vanellope
  • Bogo
  • Alice
  • Queen of Hearts
  • Simba & Nala
  • Anger
  • Goofy

Also, Rapunzel’s score has been changed to two stars down from three. The cleanse from her Healing Hair may fail if the skill is under-leveled. This bit of information was not made clear when she first became available. It has since been put in her skill description in later patches.

3 Likes

I know they aren’t new, but I have a question regarding hank and dory’s red. Does their purple still activate even if they have hardy?

No, their purple skill will only activate when they are actually disabled. The stacks of Hardy will protect them from being disabled.

2 Likes

Hm. Seems counter intuitive.

No, no, not at all. Their red and purple skills provide them with “layers” of protection. Think of it as insurance. Red gives them hardy first; when they lose hardy, then purple allows them to cleanse and heal; at the same time, they continue to heal when they avoid study/scares. Both skills help ensure that they can do their job without being shut down so easily.

4 Likes

I think @Gjmguy got a point, because Pooh disk will activate later, and who knows if not too late for allies.
And even if they have hardy stacks, this duo still can take damage and won’t be able to heal, unless they are scared or studied - but chance here is lower.

Maybe in theory, sure. But in practice, having the Hardy is much more valuable. It practically guarantees the success of Whale Call, which is arguably their most important skill anyway. The purple skill makes for an excellent fallback once the Hardy has been used up.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney