Red Skills Quick Guide

Thanks for the detailsšŸ˜† I think I got the idea. Have to decide which red skill is worth maxing out and which are not necessary. Kind of curious of a maxed gizmo duck. If he can be a reliable healer.

The score for this should be 3 stars or even honorable 4 stars, this skill boosts Duke to a new level.
Paired with Meg makes him best damage dealer, comparable if not better than Randall in some situations. With addition of Nick it gives another shot of damage.

Itā€™s not hyper game changing as skill above but it gives facilities for your team, removing buffs is always great, and huge boost of BD and some SP too make her damage dealer.
The score should be here 2 stars.

Nick Wilde - this skill makes him 3 in 1, damage, control and support at once.
Support part: If you have well upgraded purple skill by mods upgrades, sharing 35% of his SP means even 306,250 SP (if purple skill is increased by 100 by mods) to others which is huge buff to allies. Making heals, buffs and damage dependent on SP very high.
Control part: Outside of invasion Nick can remove even 91k armor per lemming (x5), it increase normal damage dealt by your allies drastically. Nick also can stun all enemies up to 10s.
Damage role: Nick gains his own stat boots as well, increasing his own damage pretty well.
Score: 3/3

Moana: Not much to talk here, it just rise her damage pretty well as also slightly her survivability. Not so amazing, but also not bad.
Score 2/3

Hank & Dory: Just by looking, itā€™s good to counter our stupid lizard - Randall, and this is always welcome. Hank & Dory can also ignore first 2 debuffs.
Score 2/3

Ducky & Bunny: Damage, damage and damage all over and some HP too plus knock back.
Score 2/3

1 Like

What about Gerald?

Well, Geraldā€™s red looks pretty good against teams without knocking characters, but not super, his purple is still the main.

Sally has been my top toon forever! I love her and her Red Skill. :grin::laughing: @Captain_Ghalt

To be perfectly honest, iā€™d rather have him decrease the opponentsā€™ reality, because i still would like to deal more fantastic damage. While, yes, heā€™s good with a lot of toons that deal normal damage, but i use a team that mostly does fantastic, and most of their skills deal fantastic damage. And yes, i have upgraded the Purple skill up by 40 levels with mods, so now he gains 55k SP per ally, and if i have Hiroā€™s bot, not only do i have an extra high Max HP toon, but also more SP, i think. So would be nice if he could decrease reality, but iā€™m ok with the armor decrease. I understand that makes him more supportive than synergy with his own moveset, but yeah, wouldā€™ve been nice.

1 Like

Does Moana keep the extra damage after she loses a shield?

Yes, she does. She keeps it to the end of wave

She only gain extra X BD when she have shield on.
Without shield, she doesnā€™t have BD bonus.

1 Like

Oh, really. I was too careless in readingā€¦

How about the new heroes for example Pooh, Tigger, and the skills for the newly released heroes, the one from the patch notes (Ralph, Violet, EVE, Baymax, Mickey and Tia Dalma)

Those in the patch notes donā€™t have much data on them. But havenā€™t you thought about those that arenā€™t even rated yet?

Iā€™ll get to them whenever I feel like it.

1 Like

So the stats of Donaldā€™s Red Skill was slightly changed since the 1.16 update. Iā€™ve updated the info accordingly. This doesnā€™t change the fact that itā€™s still a great skill regardless. This is what it was before:

1 Like

The guide has been brought up to date. Also made some minor additions to the Key Notes section. Please pay attention as why the ratings are given as they are.

Coming whenever I feel like:
Syndrome
Kristoff & Sven
Ralph
Violet
Eve
Tia Dalma
Baymax
Mickey Mouse

1 Like

Definetly 3 stars, and even more with current bug.

Please read key notes.

1 Like

Voiletā€™s is straight up amazing. Gives her more defensive tools, buffs those tools, and makes her all around more decent.
Baymaxā€™s isnā€™t as good, but still has an effect that is always guaranteed, that is the armor buff. But if Baymax is lower leveled, not only will he be more likely to get the stack of hardy, but heā€™ll spam shields, giving him more armor, more stacks of hardy, and more chance of giving away stacks of hardy to allies. With Nick(Ju)'s shield, heā€™ll survive the aggression of the other team and give shields to everyone.
And Mickey Mouseā€™s is also decent, because the guaranteed ā€œSplash Healā€ helps a lot when he casts that slow of a skill. The energy help on ā€œTooned Upā€ is guaranteed-ish, meaning the effect is reduced if the ally is higher leveled, but itā€™s better than ā€œhaving a chance to failā€, right?
Ah, Tiaā€™s, in my opinion, is plain boring, but not bad. Yes, i donā€™t have her White Skill maxed out, but if it were to be strong-ish, then the Red Skill is sucks. The buff on the charmed enemies is kinda useful, but not practical. Iā€™d say thatā€™s most useful with Jafar, buffing the charmed one even more. But the ā€œmainā€ part of the skill is the energy gain when an enemy is cursed. Yes, itā€™l be great with Magica (with the disk that curses enemies at the start battle of course) but that is if itā€™s maxed out. If sheā€™s maxed, thatā€™ll be 600 energy, which is amazing by standards. But the problem is that it needs to be maxed to be good, so meh.

Just for the sake of clarification, Yzma is the one with the disk that inflicts Curse at the start of the wave (Ursula), but Magica is still a good fit since her blue skill is another easy all enemy curse ability when it is activated. And both of them gain energy with their Red Skills by doing this.

The guide is now up to date.

Baymax, EVE, Kristoff & Sven, Mickey, Ralph, Syndrome, Tia, and Violet are now added to the guide.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney