Requesting Player Feedback on Pink Dots

Although I voted 4 out of 5 for merchant dots being useful, I only find them useful on the badge bazaar shop. Mostly because badges in the other shops are just not worth buying. So you can count my answer as 4/5 for badge bazaar and 1/5 for all other shops.

I’m not sure, but that would be a nice option to have.

5 Likes

This is an interesting idea @Samm since it wouldn´t require as much work I think but would significantly improve the overall game.

HOWEVER I understand the balancing (especially with deals) would become very uneven - that could be mitigated by changing Stamina Consumables into new.
And reducing the amount of badges/items by 10x… or so.

Ideally this would I find rather interesting:
Blue badges - require 1 bit (instead of 5)
Purple badges - require 2 bits (instead of 20/30/40/50)
Orange badges - require 3 bits (instead of 40/50)
Red badges - require 5 bits
Yellow badges - require 10 bits
Emerald badges - require 20 bits

And it would logically make sense, since they would be measured by the color… and most badges currently needed are only certain Yellows, Reds and Oranges… that are built from badge bits.

6 Likes

How about you guys make the game less pay to win?

5 Likes

Those pink dots may be why I keep crashing in this game. They must be dealt with. :unamused:

2 Likes

I agree but knowing perblue it probably won’t happen :joy:

5 Likes

Ii like the dots

I’m cool with yellow red and emerald badges costing 40/50 badge bits as they do now but every other color of badge should be no more then 5 bits at the most would simplify stamina costs so greatly while keeping the current broken badge tree in place

2 Likes

Don’t be too harsh

Was it really necessarily to be rude about it?
Also plz stay on-topic

Simple thing:

Either the complicated badge tree is simplified (and honestly it doesn’t need a genius to figure out what to do)

OR

Reduce the crafting of all badges from bits to what I said.

Having Yellow and Emerald at current amounts won’t help since most bits you need are Red and then immediately Yellow…

4 Likes

I’m not really sure why you’re asking this but please stay on-topic!!

3 Likes

But this won’t resolve the lag

1 Like

Depending on how it’s coded, it should. If choosing to disable the pink dots stops the app from even attempting the computations to determine who or what should be dotted, that should prevent the lag.

I would rather play it safe and get rid of the dots altogether at this point, but if PerBlue is willing to do the programming and testing to allow us to turn off the dots for our individual accounts and avoid the associated lag, I can go along with that.

5 Likes

Someone’s gotta do something with this lagging problem because we can’t stand it anymore

2 Likes

That’s the point of the the poll

2 Likes

Personally I hate the pink dots and wouldn’t mind them going away .

2 Likes

I know that well let’s see if these patch notes tomorrow will fix the problem and what I really want to see is a new loading screen because I fell like it’s updated plus ever since we got the screen we got now the game kept lagging

I find the pink dots on the map annoying, especially on Arena and Coliseum. In Team Trials, they’re unnecessary. But I do use them in Merchants and I find them useful there. Is this more of a Server 1 issue?

The quick way to Enhance a new badge on a hero is to tap their Battle Badge. You’re taken right to the Enhance screen where you simply change to the new badge.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney