Requesting Player Feedback on Pink Dots

Do not get rid of the pink dots.

1 Like

The dots for mods on your heroes ian useless 2. I know i can equip mods but i wont because its the wrong 1. So please after show us once. Het ridd.of them.
I hope my english is understandeble

2 Likes

With over 200 heroes in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode,

Maybe if we didnā€™t have so many heroes and cap raises, it would slow the lag down. Every time thereā€™s a new hero or cap raise everything seems to slow to a halt. 200+ toons is a bit much.

8 Likes

Yay , less is better when it is just ā€¦ less :wink:

1 Like

It Lag a lot especially the loading screen

1 Like

Iā€™m glad PB is listening to people and addressing their issues! Hopefully whatever happens will get rid of the pesky lag.

2 Likes

If I can add to what has already been said above.

The dots should be value add.

In Trials, you should raid the most difficult level possible, as this is the most recent bits. Therefore the notification of which badges are needed is irrelevant.

In shops this would be useful, however, since the cost of badges in shops are so expensive, no one should be buying them, so again, no value add and can be removed.

As Numi pointed out so so so many times over the last 4 years, the badge building map is too complex and if this is looked at it will also assist with the lag problem if you are looking for other places to reduce lag

4 Likes

Musk doesnā€™t work at perblue
Also elemental characters only came out a few monthā€™s ago so it will probably take a while for them to get added.

4 Likes

Off-topicā€¦ Also Musketteer canā€™t do anything about it

3 Likes

The game just lagged again

1 Like

I also canā€™t wait for @JediAshoka1ā€™s post about thisā€¦

Whatā€™s happing

Plz donā€™t give them ideaā€™s
Also plz stay on-topic

1 Like

change the questions to yes or no .please then your decision will be easy. I vote to leave red dots for the stores and get rid of them on the trails

1 Like

Sorry I was just excited!

War is laggy too this last war I had to wait 10 minutes to make my hit because the whole game froze for a long time trying to select my toons for attack.

2 Likes

Ditch the Dots, they donā€™t even work correctly anyway and if they are causing lag they need to go.

The only ones that actually seem to work properly are the hero dots in the heroes screen, and thereā€™s so much stuff to equip heroes with now that a ton of pointless pink dots on heroes you arenā€™t using is inevitable.

The trial and port difficulty ones show up erroneously when thereā€™s no new difficulty. The ones on badges in the market show on badges that we definitely cannot equip, and so many badges are used for crafting that itā€™s impossible to track based on the pink dots for those. The dot for available trials doesnā€™t even show anyway if patch or special trials are available, making it all but pointless.

The dots on trial badges are absolutely pointless and are a relic from before trial drops were corrected (many years ago) to include all preceding badges - they have no purpose now and can safely go as everyone should battle the highest level they can.

They will not be missed.

PS. what is the relationship here? Badge recipes are completely at the behest of the designers/stamina cost targets and wouldnā€™t seem to have anything to do with the number of heroes in the game.

7 Likes

What? Where is that?

1 Like

You must not know how bad the lag is. It takes like 10 minutes to do the trials.

2 Likes

Will any of this fix the lag/freezing in heist?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney