Requesting Player Feedback on Pink Dots

In “Settings”

One good poll

As people been saying for years @Samm , that lies the problem for everyone except those that are spending enough on the game to buy you guys islands and yachts. I would say remove the pink dots all together if that is playing a major part to game lag.

As I also keep suggesting time and time again… break up the level ranks and color ranks ie even campaign map color rank updates and odd be level increase as an example. This gives you more time to review the badge formulas, can spend more time qcing the game. , etc. The amount of badges needed to keep up and upgrade over 200 toons to the game doesn’t make the game enjoyable/engaging… especially if can’t keep up with even 5-10 toons with each update as a ftp.

Could also help if the trial badges being dropped would be increased and rotated monthly to various badges. Or let them drop full badges from top of badge trees as oppose to bits.

1 Like

What’s so time consuming about it? Just get rid of badges bits that are unnecessary for the badge. Simple problem, simple solution.

I can’t tell you how many times I couldn’t complete a badge because i didn’t have enough badge bits that are in a rank lower than the badge itself. The worst being bits that are blue and purple.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s necessary to view the pink dots on team trials

Another thing I might suggest @Samm is looking into campaign chapters and grouping together useful bits in same nodes, I know that’s a big problem also when I have to go to 10!!! Different nodes to craft 1 badge

something is seriously wrong and I’m sure the team could easily adjust which badge bits the campaign levels drops semi easily to require you know less stamina while keeping the insanely difficult badge trees

Just another thing to point out when looking at lag and badge trees and economy.

For the purple badge bits we need to go all the way back to early chapters to get them still cause they don’t drop in later chapters anymore which costs 2-3x more stamina to craft said badge :man_shrugging:t2:I’m sure musk and kira and numi can elaborate better

Did not even notice this before…

The main problem over here still is that the team is actively stretching the extents to which the game can be stretched, my dear Samm.

A single badge MAXIMUM costs:
O0 - 4,776 stamina
R0 - 11,688 stamina, 9 ranks later
Y0 - 44,784 stamina, 20 ranks later
E0 - 938,048 stamina, 31 ranks later

As you can notice… between R0 and Y0 the cost multiplied by roughly 4 in 20 ranks, but between Y0 and E0 the cost multiplied by 20(!) in 31 ranks.
Who is held responsible for this? If it had been the same as between R0 and Y0, the cost would only be multiplied by 6 and a bit in 31 ranks. But it multiplied thrice more.

9 Likes

They could just simply decrease the bits needed to craft. How hard could it be?

We need 50 bits for 1 badge. Make it 5 bits needed. And boom, everything will be better

Or they could just show all hidden place for bits. That would help us greatly. I hate going around to find those hidden chapters…it is annoying

4 Likes

The one who needs to make sure to milk as much as they can from players. Who else?

For all we know, it is their CEO

4 Likes

Also, to continue… Y22 (first Platinum) badges were costing “only” 220k stamina each, @Samm… after 9 ranks they cost 4x more, meaning the “per rank” inflation on average is 16.7%.

2 Likes

Although I voted 4 out of 5 for merchant dots being useful, I only find them useful on the badge bazaar shop. Mostly because badges in the other shops are just not worth buying. So you can count my answer as 4/5 for badge bazaar and 1/5 for all other shops.

I’m not sure, but that would be a nice option to have.

5 Likes

This is an interesting idea @Samm since it wouldn´t require as much work I think but would significantly improve the overall game.

HOWEVER I understand the balancing (especially with deals) would become very uneven - that could be mitigated by changing Stamina Consumables into new.
And reducing the amount of badges/items by 10x… or so.

Ideally this would I find rather interesting:
Blue badges - require 1 bit (instead of 5)
Purple badges - require 2 bits (instead of 20/30/40/50)
Orange badges - require 3 bits (instead of 40/50)
Red badges - require 5 bits
Yellow badges - require 10 bits
Emerald badges - require 20 bits

And it would logically make sense, since they would be measured by the color… and most badges currently needed are only certain Yellows, Reds and Oranges… that are built from badge bits.

6 Likes

How about you guys make the game less pay to win?

5 Likes

Those pink dots may be why I keep crashing in this game. They must be dealt with. :unamused:

2 Likes

I agree but knowing perblue it probably won’t happen :joy:

5 Likes

Ii like the dots

I’m cool with yellow red and emerald badges costing 40/50 badge bits as they do now but every other color of badge should be no more then 5 bits at the most would simplify stamina costs so greatly while keeping the current broken badge tree in place

2 Likes

Don’t be too harsh

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney